剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
This is so typical.
我想拍点轻松快乐的电影
I just wanted to do something light and fun
让电影带我离开遍布悲伤的生活
to distract me from the deep well of sadness that is my life.
也许你不会懂
You probably wouldn't understand.
拜了个托
Oh, puh-lease.
我的生活也充满悲伤
I'm so deep down a well of sadness
悲伤到宝贝杰西卡都要爆粗
that Baby Jessica is like, "Damn."
闭嘴吻我 你这个悲伤的大笨蛋
Shut up and kiss me, you miserable goof.
什么
What?
我把这些收起来
Pop this in a drawer.
太棒了 宝贝
This is good, baby.
这感觉太爽了
Oh, this is amazing.
娜奥米 很久以来我都没有...
Naomi, I haven't felt like this since...
不不
No, no,
叫我戴安
Call me Diane.
面包圈有了
Okay, got my bagel.
继续工作
Now back to work.
大家好
Hey, guys.
大家好
Hey, guys!
你们还真是打得火热啊
So you guys really hit it off, huh?
真不错
That's awesome.
开拍之前 要不要先去洗手间
Want to do some hand stuff in the bathroom
给"手"做做热身
before we go down to set?
正有此意
You read my mind.
喂我点酸奶油
Now, kiss me some sour cream.
我把书写完了
Hey, so I finished the book
把初稿送去了出版社
and sent the draft to the publishers.
什么 我的书写好了
What? My book is ready?
我要看 我能看吗
Let me read it. Can I read it?
打给粉企鹅吧
Call Pinky.
他弄好了应该会发一份给你的
He'll probably send you a copy as soon as he's done with it.
好嘞 你等我啊宝贝
All right! You hang tight, baby.
我要去拜读畅销书啦
I got an instant classic to read.
不过别让热情消退哦
Keep the engine running, though,
因为据我推测 这部书
because if I know me, this book is gonna give me
一定会让我很性奋
a pretty big erection.
好的 以发展性眼光来看哦
Okay, enjoy! Keep an open mind.
应该会喜欢 不过毕竟是初稿
You'll love it. It's a work in progress.
企 我鸟 出 片反社
你好 这里是企鹅出版社
Hello. Penguin Publishing.
如果你是高♥利♥贷♥主
Unless this is that loan shark,
那么这里就是乔尼面店
in which case, Johnny's House of Noodles.
为您隆重介绍午餐便当
May I interest you in our bento lunch box?
小粉 是我
Pinky, it's me.
我要看那本书 快点快点快点
Let me read the book. Give me, give me, give me.
好 不过我要提醒你
Okay, okay, now, I should warn you,
跟我们预期的不太一样 不过还不错
it's not quite what we expected, but it is good.
应该会大卖♥♥的
I'm telling you, this could really sell.
我也许能再次见到我的孩子们
I might actually get to see my kids again.
好的 发来吧
Great. Send it over.
我马上就看
I'll read it right now.
好的 我发了 不过记住...
All right, I sent it, but just remember...
要把期望值提高到外太空吗
To set my expectations sky-high?
早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
好嘞 小书书 来看看你怎么样
All right, book, let's see what you got.
波杰克 这就是你
BoJack, this is you.
《一匹调皮的马》
作者: 戴安·阮
一匹调皮的马
One Trick Pony?
我第一次见到马男波杰克
"The first time I met BoJack Horseman,
他正在山间的豪华别♥墅♥里
he was puking cotton candy off the deck
往栏杆外吐棉花糖
of his lavish house in the Hills,
城市的光亮闪烁在我们脚下
the lights of the city twinkling below us.
那些吵着许愿的孩子们不会忘记
The Make-A-Wish kids will not soon forget
伟大的马男波杰克
the time the great BoJack Horseman
称他们的父母是"被人用过的垃圾袋"
referred to their parents as 'a bunch of used jizz bags.'
他会让空气中充满话语和可怕的沉默
He filled the air with words, terrified of silence,
因为他如此聪慧 看得清自己生命中
as one often is who is smart enough to recognize
所有的失败和错误 却从来不愿也不能
his many personal failings but unwilling or unable
迈出解决它们的那一步
to take the steps required to fix them.
下了车 走向海岸
Got out of the car, stepped out toward the coast,
看向遥远的彼岸
and looked across the water,
那一瞬间 他什么也没说
and for a moment, he said nothing."
这他妈是什么鬼
What the shit was that?
这他妈是什么鬼
What the shit is this?
这是手♥机♥ 也算是小型电脑吧
It's a phone. Well, a tiny computer, really.
现代技术真是非常神奇...
I mean, amazing what technology can...
你本应该把我的回忆录写得华丽丽
You were supposed to ghostwrite my memoir,
结果你写的故事却在说
but instead you wrote a story about how you spent
你跟我一起待了半年 发现我是个窝囊废
six months with me and saw what a big, dumb loser I am.
我觉得要想完全塑造你的形象
Well, I realized that the best way
最好的办法是事无巨细...
to fully capture you, warts and all...
你这不算事无巨细 只有细
This isn't warts and all. It's just warts.
巨在哪里
Where's the all?
这书里我根本就是个混♥蛋♥
I come off like a total asshole.
你是一个复杂而内心挣扎的人
You come off as complex and deeply troubled
但是有着同情心
but ultimately sympathetic.
也许你看不出这一点
You might be too close to see that.
整整一章都在写我吃苹果馅饼
There's an entire chapter about me eating apple fritters.
这也是你的真实经历嘛
You did go through that fritter phase.
你就是这样看我的吗
Is this book how you see me?
我们一起出去办事的时候
That day we ran errands together,
我还以为彼此都过得很开心
I thought that we had a really good time,
可是你却只写了我的痛哭流涕
but you just wrote about how I cried
因为干洗机把我的大头照撤掉了
because the dry cleaner took my head shot down.
你当时情绪很激动
You were very emotional.
他们撤掉也没换上新的照片
They didn't even replace me with anyone.
只是一个灰块 那里曾经有我的脸
Now it's just a faded spot where my face used to be.
这本书会对你的事业有很大帮助
This will actually do wonders for your career.
相信我
Trust me.
你只是一个小演员
I mean, you're just a dumb actor
根本不了解书的世界 对吧
who doesn't know anything about books, right?
什么
What?
你忘了吗 你之前说的
Remember? From before?
我觉得你似乎没有意识到
Oh, I don't think you understand
这件事的严重性
what's happening here.
我并不是作为朋友在跟你轻松地聊天
This is not a casual conversation between friends.
这是一位老板在对员工说
This is your boss telling his employee
你的工作做得很烂
that she did a bad job.
-重来 -什么
- Try again. - What?
从头再来 这次一定要写好
Start over, but do it right this time.
这本书不能给任何人看
Nobody is ever gonna see this.
戴安
Diane?
韦恩 你还在嗡食网干吗
Hey, Wayne, you still work for BuzzFeed?
对
Um, yes.
我手里有好东西
'Cause I got something that's gonna get you
可以让你们网站
a shit-ton of hearts or digs or smileys
收到无数个爱心笑脸无数个赞
or whatever the hell you measure your journalism with.
该死
Curses!
我邪恶的计划失败了 但是我会回来的
My evil plan has been defeated, but I'll be back.
邪恶帝王马男波杰克
You haven't heard the last
肯定还会东山再起
of Evil Emperor BoJackitron Horsemaniac.
不要
Oh, no!
你竟然用激光射我
You shot a laser at me!
不 我要死了
Oh, no! I'm dying.
不 我死了
Oh, no, I'm dead.
现在我们逃出了
And so now that we've escaped
那个邪恶帝王的魔爪
the evil clutches of the emperor,
我终于可以变回原形了
I'm free to assume my natural form,
一个无所不知的飘动光球
an all-knowing floating orb of light?
说得对
True dat.
卡 卡
Cut, cut.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表