剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我无法在这样的环境下工作
Oh, I can't work like this.
加油 加油 快吸干净 傻♥逼♥吸尘器
Come on, come on, come on, pick it up, you dumb vacuum.
我可没时间搞这个
Oh, I do not have time for this.
我得写作
I need to write.
搞什么 拜托
What the... Come on!
真的吗 你不会真的...
Seriously? You cannot be seriou...
天哪 你为什么要阻止我写作的脚步
God, why are you keeping me from writing?
野兽商店
野兽商店
我的父母很爱我 特别爱我
My parents loved me so much, it was crazy.
我记得一个周末的下午 我母亲说
I remember one Sunday afternoon, my mother said,
我跟你父亲想一起好好相处一下
"Your father and I want to spend quality family time together.
学校里所有孩子都嫉妒你的聪明和踢球技术
All the kids in school envy your intelligence and kickball ability.
给你个冰淇淋圣代吃去吧
Here's an ice cream sundae."
-不 等等 -冰淇淋三明治呢
- No, wait. - "An ice cream sandwich."
-不要 -脆皮雪糕呢
- No. - "A dreamsicle."
要这么写吗 简直太傻了
Ah, no. I don't know. This is dumb.
写得真棒 大莎士比亚
Nice writing, Shakespeare.
为什么打我
What did I do?
我需要找东西帮我集中注意力
Just need something to help me focus.
咖啡
Coffee.
不行 抽烟
No, no. Cigarettes.
不行 喝酒
No, tequila!
还是不行 我需要合适的音乐
Ah, no, I just need the right music...
听着来吸毒
to do drugs to.
萨拉·琳
Sarah Lynn,
我知道上次我让你戒毒时
I know things got kind of out of hand
事情有点失控了
last time when I tried to make you stop doing drugs.
所以我想谢谢你这次过来
So I just want to thank you for coming over this time
给我送毒品
to give me drugs.
用胡医生的毒品绝对不会错
Well, you can't go wrong with Dr. Hu's drugs.
都是上等货色哦
They're from another dimension.
这个可以帮我集中注意力工作对吧
These are gonna help me focus and get work done, right?
当然 我这个都是专门卖♥♥给大学生的
Oh, yes. These are what I give college students
他们用了这个之后写论文简直行云流水
so when they come to, their term papers have written themselves.
他需要的正是这个
That's exactly what he needs.
那我再吸一条吧
Also, I should probably do another one.
原来是"胡"啊 胡医生
Oh, it's "Hu." Dr. Hu.
艾伦·胡医生
巴巴多斯医学院
海外制药
对啊 胡医生 艾伦·胡医生
That's right, Dr. Hu. Dr. Allen Hu.
不不不 我还以为是《神秘博士》里面那个字呢
No, no, no, but I thought it was "Who," Like Doctor Who.
对 就是这样的
Yes, that's exactly what it's like.
不是 不是胡 而是指人的那个who
No, not H-U, but, "Who," Like, "Hello, who is it?"
是吗 什么人
Uh, I don't know. Who is it?
抱歉 这是个玩笑吗 他是在开玩笑
I'm sorry, is this a joke? Is he telling a joke
-而我不... -不好说
- that I just don't... - Hard to tell.
有时候他说话我就笑 这样他就不会烦我了
Sometimes I just laugh after he talks so he'll leave me alone.
真的吗 只有我知道那部极其著名
Seriously? Am I the only one who knows the extremely popular
讲一个医生穿越时空救人的
BBC science fiction show about the time traveling doctor
-BBC科幻剧吗 -是的
- who saves civilizations? - Oh, yeah.
我知道你说的是 《神秘博士》
I know what you're talking about... Doctor Who.
-是吗 -不是
- Yes? - No.
-对 谢谢你 是《神秘博士》 -是吗
- Yes, thank you. Doctor Who. - Yes?
我看过 里面主角去了西部荒原
I saw the one where she goes to the Wild West.
夏安族人都叫她"医女"
The Cheyenne called her Medicine Woman.
什么 不 你说的那是《女医生》
What? No, that's Dr. Quinn.
-女医生是指谁 -肯定不是我
- Who's Dr. Quinn? - I most certainly am not.
胡不是女医生 胡就是胡医生
Hu's not Dr. Quinn. Hu's Dr. Hu.
-我不知道 -三垒啦
- I don't know. - Third base!
这药什么时候才会起作用
When are these drugs going to kick in?
现在还没起效的话 随时都可能了
Any minute now, if they haven't already.
你每隔一小时要服三粒这个
I want you to take three of these every hour
每隔半小时服两粒这个
and take two of these every 1/2 hour.
无论如何 这个九十分钟内服用
Whatever you do, don't take more than four of these
不能超过四粒 一次服三粒的药要先服两粒
every 90 minutes, and take the first two of the three
然后隔一小时的时候再服两粒
before you take the second two of the four.
服药后不要直接暴露在阳光下 不要沾水
And don't expose yourself to bright light or get wet.
-小鬼规则吗 -正是
- So... Gremlin rules? - Exactly!
我要去给儿童做心脏手术了
Well, I'm off to perform child heart surgery.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
好了 伙计们 精神集中起来
All right, team, focus up.
我们开始写书了
We got a book to write.
棒棒 天哪 简直太棒了
Yeah, yeah. Oh, my God, this is so good.
好棒
It's good.
太棒了 太棒了
So good, so good.
陶德 感人轶事那部分怎么样了
Okay, Todd, how is it going with the heartwarming anecdotes?
很好 我正在写我们
Great! I'm writing about that time
正式成为好朋友那次的故事
we officially became best friends.
很好 能把好朋友改成朋友吗
Nice! Can you change best to pretty good?
萨拉·琳 《胡闹的小马》那部分怎么样了
Sarah Lynn, how's it coming with the Horsin' Around years?
霍克·霍肯来客串出演并且告诉我们远离毒品
Almost done with the story where Hulk Hogan guest starred
那部分已经快写好了
and told us to say no to drugs.
很好 伙计们 继续
Great. Keep typing, monkeys.
霍克·霍肯要是看到我们现在的样子会作何感想
If only Hulk Hogan could see us now, right?
什么
What?
因为萨拉·琳提到了霍克·霍肯吗
Because Sarah Lynn said the thing about Hulk Hogan?
我那是四小时前说的
That was like four hours ago.
对哦
Oh, uh, right.
-现在怎么样了 -发送
- How we doing now? - Sending.
-刚要发送 -很好
- Just about to send. - Nice.
好 太棒了
Okay, this is great.
这样我们写到216页了
That puts us at 216 pages?
我♥操♥ 快赶上约翰·格里森姆的《坚不可摧》了
Holy shit, that's almost as long as The Firm by John Grisham.
我们只要写200页就够了对吧
And we just needed to get to 200, right?
我还要继续写
I'm just gonna keep writing.
我现在满脑子都是写作灵感
I got a lot of synapses firing right now.
虽然要写的有文学性有见地 但是仍然很有意思
It's surprisingly literate and insightful, but still fun.
这书多适合在安乐椅上边晒太阳边看
It's a beach read you can thumb through in a wing chair.
真不敢相信戴安会觉得难写
Can't believe Diane thought this was so hard.
"人家打字打得手指头都痉挛了"
"Ow, my fingers are cramping from all this typing.
"就像手指头来了大姨妈一样"
It's like they're having their period."
戴安真这么说过吗
Did Diane really say that?
没有 但是我的手指确实痉挛了
No, but my fingers are cramping.
就像他们来了大姨妈一样 对吧
It's like they're having their period, am I right?
你笑是让我不要烦你吗
Are you just laughing so I'll leave you alone?
说得对
Good one.
我们需要想办法结束这玩意儿
We just need a way to end this thing.
结尾应该怎么写呢
What should the ending be?
或许一切自始至终都是尘事
Maybe it was earth all along.
不是这样 但跟这样差不多
Not that, but something like that.
继续思考
Keep thinking.
我想到了
I got it!
你们俩换衣服穿了吗
Did you guys switch clothes?
没有啊
No.
&*#@%¥
-你说什么 -我也不清楚
- Uh... What... - I don't know.
我更喜欢你的主意 波杰克
I like your idea better, BoJack.
-什么 -你说的结尾啊
- What? - Your idea for the ending.
-我怎么说的 -缅因州那段啊
- Oh, what'd I say? - About Maine.
你最后在缅因州的故事
About how you end up in Maine.
我喜欢你夏天去湖里游泳的那段
I like the part where you swim in the lake in the summers.
对 等我老到自己照顾不了自己的时候
Yeah, right, and when I get too old to take care of myself,
我就去最后游一次泳
I go for one last swim.
我知道自己无法游回岸上了
I know I can't make it back to shore.
我太虚弱 太累了
I'm too weak, too tired.
所以就直接沉到水下了
So I just let the water take me under.
真令人沮丧的结尾
Eesh! Downer ending.
-你还有更好的吗 -等等
- You got something better? - Wait a minute.
可能我们不知道结尾是因为
Maybe we don't know the ending yet
你还没有真正过到结尾
because you haven't lived it.
如果你想真正让书完结的话
Yeah, I mean, if you want to, like, finish
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表