剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
好莱乌
没什么比派对更孤独了
Nothing's lonelier than a party.
还好我不需要任何人 不然难免觉得寂寞
Good thing I don't need anyone or I might feel lonesome.
-注意身后 -我更想关注你的后身
- Watch your six. - I'd rather watch your six.
-怎么回事 -卡
- What the hell? - Cut!
拜托伙计们 专心些 血袋没爆
Come on, guys. Pay attention. The squib didn't fire.
我怎么了
What did I do?
不是说你 是说血袋 血袋[乌贼谐音]
Not you. Squib. Squib.
-血袋 -我不需要帮助 谢谢
- The squib. - I don't need any help. Thank you.
-你做得很好 波杰克 -是吗
- You're doing great, BoJack. - Yeah?
我也做得很好 在这儿看着你
And I did a great job watching you,
毕竟这是制♥作♥人的主要工作
which is most of what producing is.
我们做到了 伙计 第一天
We're doing it, buddy! First day!
听着 我对这个角色还是有些疑问
Listen, I still have some questions about my character,
对剧本 对这部剧 对你让我来演这件事
and the script, and the show, and you asking me to do this show,
还对答应了的我自己都有疑问
and me saying, "Yes".
我们能去掉菲尔伯特的手表吗
Hey, can we get rid of Philbert's watch?
网站不想提醒观众
The network doesn't want us to remind the audience
有表这种存在
about the existence of clocks.
再说我们为什么要为
And why we're making a TV
"现在是什么时候.com"拍电视剧啊
show for What-Time-Is-It-Right-Now-dot-com,
这个网站还是专门面向那些不知道
which is a website for people who don't know their computers
电脑右下角就显示时间的观众
already have built-in clocks at the corner of the screen?
你的疑问都会得到解答
All your questions will be answered.
与此同时 笑一笑能要了你的命吗
But in the meantime, would it kill you to smile?
马男波杰克
第五季第一集
滑鸡兄弟
导演
迪尔德莉 我早该知道是你
Dierdre! I should have known!
像个婊♥子♥一样一枪打中我的心脏 婊♥子♥
Just like a bitch to shoot me in the heart, bitch.
还好我带着这个
Good thing I carry this
装满我亡妻血的酒瓶
flask full of my dead wife's blood around.
卡
And, cut.
弗利普 我能问问为什么要叫她两遍婊♥子♥吗
Hey, Flip. Can I ask why I'm calling her a bitch twice?
第一个婊♥子♥是她 第二个婊♥子♥是你的心脏
The first bitch is her. The second bitch is your heart.
好吧 我对我的角色有一些疑问
Okay, you know, I have some questions about my character.
现在时间是
-我有两分钟 -好吧 我的第一个问题
- I have two minutes. - Okay, well, my first question is--
-马男波杰克 -天啊 又来了
- BoJack Horseman... - Oh, jeez. Here we go.
和花生酱先生在同一个制片厂
...and Mr. Peanutbutter on the same studio backlot?
-等 -这是什么情况
- One sec-- - What is this?
-不协调的兄弟喜剧 -不是
- A mismatched buddy comedy... - No.
关于两个对立的家伙
...about two guys from different sides of the tracks
通过共同的利益
who learn to respect each other
学会尊重对方
because they have a common interest?
-这家伙是谁 -忽略他 为什么
- Who's this guy? - Ignore him. Why--
然后他们放下分歧以达成共同的目标
And a grudging respect blossoms into real friendship
最终不情愿的尊重发展成真正的友谊
as they set aside their differences to achieve a shared goal...
-别说了 -各自发挥强项
- Stop it. - ...each bringing their own strength
说不定还有一场卡拉OK合唱
to the table, and possibly there's a karaoke scene?
为什么约翰·菲尔伯特家看起来像是我家
Why does John Philbert's house look the same as my house?
我从没去过你家
I've never been to your house.
场景设计是为了反映菲尔伯特警探
The set was designed to reflect Detective Philbert.
节俭 孤独
Spare, lonely,
在他孤寂的山顶维持不稳的平衡
precariously balanced on a hill of his own isolation.
看起来有点像大卫·伯伦纳兹家
It kind of looks like David Boreanaz's house.
布景师确实去那里考察过
The set designer actually took a tour there.
有意思
Oh, that's very interesting.
你来这儿干什么
Why are you here?
我在隔壁扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒 是部电影
I'm playing Julius Caesar on the stage next door, in a movie!
好吧 是部短片
Well, it's a short film.
-我该走了 -等等
- I gotta run. - Wait!
下次我来串门[罗马]的时候再见
I'll see you next time I'm Roman around the lot!
-弗利普 我们什么时候能谈谈 -明早
- Flip, when can we talk? - Tomorrow morning.
这就完事了 结束了吗
Yikes, was that it? You done?
抱歉 我不能上你
Sorry, I can't do you.
我太心烦意乱了 只会表现不佳
I'm too distracted, I'd just do a bad job.
反正你比我更了解你的身体 自己弄吧
You know your own body better than me anyway so just go to town.
我要走了
Yeah, I'm gonna go.
吉娜 我能你问你一个关于你的问题吗
Wait, Gina. Can I ask you a question, about you?
你觉得我说的对吗
Do you think I'm right,
菲尔伯特这个角色写的很烂
and the Philbert character is poorly written,
弗利普得把他写得更好些 免得让我出丑
and Flip needs to write him better, so I don't look so bad?
听着 每年我都会参演这种剧
Look, I do one of these shows every year.
我总是能有活干是因为我认真工作
And I keep getting hired because I show up, do the work,
并且保持低调
and keep my head down.
但是你喜欢这剧本吗 喜欢你的角色吗
But do you love this script? Do you love your character?
我喜不喜欢内务部长萨西·马龙
Do I love Internal Affairs Director Sassy Malone,
她最主要的特征是讨厌内衣
whose primary character traits are that she hates bras
喜欢冷藏室
and loves cold rooms?
不怎么喜欢 感觉莫名其妙并且迎合男性
Not especially. It feels gratuitous and male-gazey.
但它为我在南加州贷款买♥♥♥房♥♥的昂贵习惯
But it pays for my expensive habit of having a mortgage
-买♥♥单 -你不用非得走
- in Southern California. - You don't have to go.
我们可以一起待着
We could hang out.
你肯定不想一人在家吧
I'm sure you don't wanna be all alone in a house by yourself.
不 我喜欢独处 我希望现在就是一个人
No, I love being alone. I wish I were alone right now.
周二
周三
波杰克 你怎么醒着
BoJack? Why are you up?
我也能问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
你去上大学了就不需要睡觉了吗
Now you're in college you don't need to sleep anymore?
不 我刚刚是在睡觉
No, I was sleeping.
你打电♥话♥叫醒我的
You called me and woke me up.
对哦
Oh, right.
我想让你知道 我给你的图享照片点赞了
I wanted you to know that I hearted your Instagram photo.
好吧 赞
Okay, cool.
还有其它23个赞
Well, there were 23 other hearts.
我不知道你知不知道它们都来自谁
But I don't know if you know
但有一个赞来自我
who they're all from, but one was from me.
我能看到来自谁
Yeah, they let me know.
好的 好的
Oh, cool, cool.
好了 我要接着睡了
Okay, I'm going back to sleep.
好 但是这通电♥话♥
Fine, but this phone call
不能取代我们每周日的通话 好吗
does not replace our weekly Sunday call. Okay?
好的 我周日下午打电♥话♥给你
Yeah, I'll talk to you Sunday afternoon.
很好 因为我很想你
Yes. Good. Because I miss you.
抱歉 听着很蠢 我不想你 只是无聊
Sorry, that sounded dumb. I don't miss you, I'm just bored.
-还是很蠢 -我也想你 波杰克
- That also sounded dumb. - I miss you too, BoJack.
斑猫屋
早上好 小情人们
Good morning, lovebugs!
只是路过 别在意我
Don't mind me, just passing through!
没有偷看小情人们
Not sneaking a peek at the lovebugs!
根本没有能让我们难堪的事可看
There's nothing to see that would embarrass any of us.
-我们都衣着妥当 -你说是就是咯
- We are all fully clothed. - Ha-ha. If you say so!
我白天工作的时候你打算做什么
What are you gonna do while I'm at work all day?
有只住在洛杉矶河畔的老青蛙
There's an old frog who lives down in the L.A. River.
他欠我一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治
He owes me an egg salad sandwich,
因为我们曾经合作过
on account of a caper we once went on.
-什么 -我想去看看他愿不愿意
- What? - I was gonna see if he wants
用鞋盒和橡皮筋做件乐器
to make instruments out of shoeboxes and rubber bands.
这样你就满意了
And, uh, that will satisfy you?
当你在生命的最后一刻回想这一天的时候
At the end of your life when you're looking back at this day,
你会觉得这是美好的一天吗
you'll think that was a good day?
是吧
Yeah?
从你的基本资料来看的话
Well, from your preliminary paperwork
你是完美人选
you seem like a perfect candidate.
谢谢 我从来没想过会是这样
Thanks, I just never thought it would be like this.
我妈妈生了十几个小孩 我甚至...
I mean, my mom popped out kids by the dozen. And I can't even--
卡洛琳公主 你的名字是可爱的小饼干吗
Mnh-mnh. Princess Carolyn, is your name Cutie Cutie Cupcake?
不...
No, that's--
你是在1947年8月12日出生的吗
Were you born on August 12th, 1947?
-我 -你是把手塞进装满润肤霜的
- I-- - Do you sleep with your hands stuffed
-袜子里睡觉吗 -不是
- in lotion-filled socks? - No.
没错 因为你不是你妈妈
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表