剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼
Who wants chocolate chip pancakes?
我要我要
I do! I do!
伊桑 你不是已经吃过薄饼了吗
Ethan, didn't you already eat your pancakes?
正如奥利弗·诺斯所说 我不记得了
As Oliver North would say, "I do not recall."
塞布丽娜去哪儿了
Hey, where's Sabrina?
不管去哪儿 肯定不是藏在桌子底下
Not hiding under the table, that's for sure.
还是让我来找吧
Why don't you guys leave this one to me?
你怎么还不♥穿♥衣服准备去学校 刺松饼
Why aren't you dressed for school, prickly muffin?
我害怕 奥利维亚跟我说
I'm scared. Olivia told me sometimes,
学校有时候会突击测试
at school they have pop quizzes.
我不想要爆开[突击测试]
I don't want to pop!
那太过分了 伙计
That's too much, man.
塞布丽娜 有我看着没人会爆开的
Sabrina, nobody's popping on my watch.
你跟着我 我保证
You stick with me, and I promise you,
一切都会顺顺利利的
everything's gonna be just fine.
卡 支臂进镜头了
Cut, boom in the shot.
什么 那我去拖车里等
What? I'll be in my trailer.
我就是开个玩笑
Nah, I'm just horsin' around.
你们还喜欢这部剧吗
You folks enjoying the show?
萨拉·琳演的塞布丽娜呢 是不是也很棒
And how about Sara Lynn as Sabrina? Isn't she wonderful?
谢谢大家
Oh. Thank you.
萨拉·琳 请大家记住这个名字
Sara Lynn. You remember that name.
大家从头再来
Back to one, everybody.
-你看到那些人了吗 -看到了
- Hey, you see those people? - Yeah.
那些蠢材和混♥蛋♥
Well, those boobs and jerk wads
将会是你最好的朋友
are the best friends you'll ever have.
没有他们 你什么也不是 记住了
Without them, you're nothing. Remember that.
从"刺松饼"开始
Let's take it back to "Prickly muffin."
你的家人永远也不会理解你
Your family will never understand you,
你的爱人会离开你或者试图改变你
your lovers will leave you or try to change you,
但你的粉丝 只要你对他们好
but your fans, you be good to them,
他们就会对你好
and they'll be good to you.
开拍 音轨就位
We are rolling. Sound speed.
最重要的是 对这些人
The most important thing is, you got to give the people
你得予给予求 即使他们要求惊人
what they want, even if it kills you,
即使他们的要求会让你精疲力尽倾家荡产
even if it empties you out until there's nothing left to empty.
不管发生了什么 不管你会有多痛
No matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts,
你不会停下跳舞的步伐 也不要停止微笑
you don't stop dancing, and you don't stop smiling,
你对他们要予给予求
and you give those people what they want.
开始
And action.
你怎么还不♥穿♥衣服准备去学校 刺松饼
Why aren't you dressed for school, prickly muffin?
十二年后
瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人
你可能知道她是《胡闹的小马》里可爱的
You might remember her as adorable Sabrina from Horsin' Around,
塞布丽娜 但在她最新的舞蹈流行专辑中
but on her new dance pop album,
萨拉·琳想让你们知道她也可以热辣性感
Sarah Lynn wants you to know that she is hot to trot.
来碰碰我的刺松饼
Why don't you touch my prickly muffin?
我的刺松饼
My prickly muffin.
它是有刺的松饼 它
Ooh, prickly and it's muffin, and it's...
它等不及被你吃入肚中
It's ready For your stuffing.
好莱坞之路
瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人 流行明星 萨拉·琳
你的歌♥想表达的是什么呢
What is the message behind your music?
我希望全美国都知道 我不再是那个小姑娘了
America needs to know that I'm not that little girl anymore.
我长大了 是个精致的小女人了
I'm a grown up, sophisticated woman now, and I have sex,
我经历过性 我也会性感撩人
and I do sexy things.
人们都喜欢性的
People like sex, okay,
所以我现在性感了 他们喜欢我这样
and since I'm sexy right now, they like me.
你就不担心观众们会感到厌倦
Are you at all worried that audiences will grow bored
在出现下一个性感尤物的时候抛弃你吗
and abandon you for the next sexy thing?
你在开玩笑吗 我可是萨拉·琳
Are you kidding? I'm Sarah freaking Lynn.
我永远性感
I'm gonna be sexy forever!
又一个十二年过去了
萨拉·琳30岁了
瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人
童星出身的流行明星萨拉·琳
Pop star and child actress, Sarah Lynn,
本月将庆祝30岁生日 这引出一个问题
celebrates her 30th birthday this month, raising the question,
还有人喜欢萨拉·琳吗 毕竟她30岁了
"Does anyone care about Sarah Lynn anymore?" After all, she is 30.
为了回答这个问题 让我们欢迎
Here to answer that question,
性感的14岁电子乐神童性缇娜·阿卡菲娜
sexy, 14-year-old dubstep wunderkind, Sextina Aquafina.
性缇娜·阿卡菲娜 歌♥手
"我的阴蒂很大"
性缇娜 你怎么看
Sextina, what's your take?
我喜欢萨拉·琳 我是听着她的歌♥长大的
I love Sarah Lynn. I grew up on her music, okay,
她就像是一个灵感源泉 但现在她老了
and she's, like, an inspiration, but now, she is old,
又胖又丑 没人想再看到她了
and shriveled, and gross, and nobody want her no more, okay?
他们想看的是性缇娜·阿卡菲娜
They want Sextina Aquafina, baby!
你真可爱
Ha ha! You're delightful.
那萨拉·琳该何去何从呢
So where does Sarah Lynn go from here?
你知道她应该去哪儿吗
Oh, you know where she should go?
她应该去那些名人
She should go wherever famous people go
不红了之后去的地方
when they're done being famous,
那里没人管他们是死是活
and nobody cares if they live or die.
是谁
Who could that be?
马男波杰克
第一季 第三集
五小时前
谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼
Who-o-o wants chocolate chip pancakes?
我要我要
I do! I do!
你为什么在跟我说话
Why are you talking to me?
我以为我这样说了
I thought maybe if I said that,
你就会给我做碎巧克力薄饼了
you'd make me chocolate chip pancakes.
别这样嘛 兄弟
Oh, come on, buddy.
这可是个美丽的早晨 阳光普照
It's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining,
-鸟声啁啾 -波杰克
- birds are chirping... - Hey, BoJack,
-周末有计划吗 -还是讨厌军队吗 波
- any plans for the weekend? - Still hate the troops, Boj?
为什么不把喂鸟器填满
Why don't you refill your bird feeder, huh?
是啊 是哪只鸟需要"叫"
Yeah, who's a bird got to blow
-才能有种子的 -说得好
- to get some seed around here? - Good one.
我们今天来做点有趣的吧
Let's do something fun today.
-比如说 -比如说炮弹
- Like what? - Like a cannonball!
比如说给你买♥♥张新床
Like a "buying you a new bed"?
咫尺之猪
现代家具
这间商店里的所有东西
Wow, everything in this store is made
都是由旧火车轨道和回收的支框做成的
out of old train tracks and a reclaimed pier.
棒 花上一万元我就能睡得和流浪汉一样了
Oh, great, for ten grand, I can sleep like a hobo.
我们需要用南方联邦的刺刀
Do we need letter openers
做的开信刀吗
made out of Confederate bayonets?
据说它上面真的沾有北方士兵的血
It says they're stained with authentic Yankee blood.
天呐 天啊
O-M-G. O-M-G!
天噗噜嘻哈吭哧哼哈嘿
O-m-m-f-c-s-d-v-r-q-q-p-q-f-g!
我知道
I know.
没错就是我 前脚刚离开你的电视屏幕
Yeah, it's me, straight off your TV screens
后脚就出现在你的现实生活中
and into your shitty lives.
是萨拉·琳和安德鲁·加菲尔德
It's Sarah Lynn and Andrew Garfield.
什么 搞什么
Huh? What the... ?
你叫什么 亲爱的
And what's your name, darling?
我 我
I... mm...
那我就写伊芙琳好了
I'll just make it out to "Evelyn."
你好呀 萨拉·琳
Um, hi. Sarah Lynn, hi.
波杰克
BoJack? Hey.
安德鲁 这是我电视里的老爸波杰克
Andrew, this is BoJack, my TV dad.
你好 我是安德鲁·加菲尔德
Oh, hello, I'm Andrew Garfield.
安德鲁是我男朋友
Andrew's my boyfriend.
我们是有影响力的名人情侣
We're a celebrity power couple.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
这真的很了不起
It's a really big deal.
萨拉·琳 其实我想和你谈谈这事
Sarah Lynn, I actually wanted to talk to you about that.
我们开始约会的时候 你是世界大明星
When we started dating, you were the biggest star in the world,
但你上几张专辑都失败了
but your last few albums tanked,
所以现在 我都不知道你到底是干嘛的了
so now, I don't even know what you are anymore.
你是 你是要跟我分手吗
Are you... Are you breaking up with me?
真烦人
Oh, bother.
这些是糖片吗
Um, are those candy pills,
如果是的话 那糖分可是很高的
'cause if so, that is a lot of sugar.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表