剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
好吧 那这个怎么样
Okay, how about this one?
波杰克在准备人员准备果盘的时候
BoJack swallowed a dozen pastries in the time it took
吞下了一打馅饼
the caterer to unwrap a fruit tray.
她问馅饼去了哪里的时候
When she asked where the pastries had gone,
波杰克说不知道
BoJack claimed he had no idea,
然后喷了她一脸馅饼皮渣渣
spraying her with bits of buttery crust?
这种事这我♥干♥过一回
I did that once.
但是喷的是节日饼干渣渣
Oh, but with holiday cookies.
结果喷的我整个外套上都是
I had sprinkles all over my sweater.
看到没有 大家对我刻画的不完美的你有共鸣
See? People respond to the flawed portrait I painted of you.
他们在里面看到了自己的影子
They see themselves in it.
你为什么喜欢骄马
Why do you love Secretariat?
因为他很棒吗
Uh, because he was awesome?
不 是因为他不完美
No, because he was flawed.
波杰克 当大家发现你这样
BoJack, when people find out that someone like you,
看似与众不同的人 实际上跟自己
who seems larger than life, is actually just as wounded
一样脆弱一样会受伤 他们的孤独感会减少
and vulnerable as they are, it makes them feel less lonely.
不 可能一些生活悲哀不完美的
Ugh, no! Maybe that's what flawed,
死胖子才会想从别的名人那里看到这个
sad fatties want from other celebrities,
但是对于马男波杰克来说
but for BoJack Horseman,
大家想要的是一匹厉害的英雄式种马
they want a heroic horse-stud who is awesome
他可以把大家从悲剧不完美的生活中拯救出来
and who can save them from their flawed, sad, fatty lives.
-这样大错特错了 -说实话
- You're so wrong. - Actually, you know what?
我想了一下 你才大错特错
Now that I think about it, I think that you're so wrong!
听我说 我们都同意戴安打破协议
Listen, we all agree Diane broke contract
把书的前两章泄露给大家
by leaking the first two chapters,
但是大家的反响很好
but the response has been amazing!
大家还想看下面的内容 我们得
People want to read more, and we have to
在周末前就把剩下的拿去印刷
get this to the printers by the end of the week,
否则要债的人就要来
because that's when the repo men are coming
把我们的打印机都搬走了
to take away our printers.
这周末前 不行
The end of the week? No!
好吧 如果我跟你说我可以
Okay, what if I told you that I could have
在周末前给你本新书呢
a new book for you by then?
-什么 -对 一本更好的
- What? - Yeah, a better one.
更精彩的故事 由我马男本人
Better stories, better told, by me...
亲自执笔书写
straight from the horse's mouth.
你想五天内写出一整本书吗
You're gonna write a whole book in five days?
你上次看书是什么时候
When's the last time you even read a book?
是看约翰·格里森姆[小说家]的《坚不可摧》吗
The Firm, by John Grisham?
你以为写书有多难吗
Oh, do you think what you do is so hard?
我是个作家
"Oh, I'm a writer.
我经常带着笔记本电脑和记事本
I go to coffee shops with my laptop and my notebook
还有一副傻♥逼♥眼镜去咖啡厅
and my dumb glasses that I have to wear,
因为看清东西很重要哦
because I'm so important I need to see clearly."
好吧 那祝你好运
Well, I wish you the best of luck.
你知道自己的问题所在吗
You know what your problem is?
你自以为比其他所有人都聪明
You think you're so much smarter than everybody.
我告诉你吧
Well, guess what.
你跟我在一起观察我的时候我同时也在观察你
I spent as much time with you as you did with me.
要不我就写本书讲你和花生酱先生结婚的故事吧
Why don't I write a book about how you married Mr. Peanutbutter
他简直蠢到家了
because he's too dumb
根本不知道你那高高在上的优越感
to see how much better you think you are?
-好吧 我知道你不开心 -才没有
- Okay, I know you're upset... - I'm not upset.
我只是受够了你这样讨厌的人
I'm just sick of nerd-girls like you
对我这样的大明星不理不睬
beating up on stars like me.
简直太可悲了 很遗憾你高中的时候
It's pathetic! I'm sorry no one wanted
没人看上你 戴安
to date you in high school, Diane,
但是我不会因为你这个既不漂亮
but I don't see why I have to suffer just because
而且又无聊的人 让自己受罪
you were never especially pretty or interesting.
你真的让我失望了 波杰克
You really let me down, BoJack.
是你真的让我失望了
You really let me down.
抱歉她刚才爆发了
I apologize for her outbursts.
那你周五前真的能写出一本更好的书吗
So, you really think you could write a better book by Friday?
当然了 你就直接把这坨屎一样的废纸
Damn right I can, so you can throw this turd of a book
扔进垃圾桶然后再把垃圾桶点着烧了吧
in the garbage and then light the garbage on fire.
其实你可以把所有的书都烧光 因为我的书
In fact, you can burn all books, because my book,
我亲自写的书 一定会让你大火一把的
written by me, is gonna kick your dick off.
马男波杰克
第一季第十一集
好 第一章
Okay, chapter one.
第1章
第一章
好像不太对
Not quite right.
干什么
What?
你为什么要重新写书 笨蛋
Why are you rewriting the book, bozo?
戴安写得很棒啊
Diane's version is great.
你会失去一颗宝石...
You're gonna lose gems like this one...
嗯哼 "波杰克生命中"
Ahem. "The only longstanding relationship
"唯一长久的关系就是跟他的经纪人卡洛琳公主"
in BoJack's life is with his agent, Princess Carolyn.
"她之所以那么忠心 一定是"
Her loyalty must come from a deep-rooted faith
"坚信自己可以维持住他的事业"
that she's talented enough to sustain the career of a man
"即使社会把他当做笑话"
society perceives as a joke."
我不是很喜欢那本书
Uh, yeah, I would say that I'm not such a fan of that one.
听我说 只要能宣传出去就是好宣传
Look, all publicity is good publicity.
那个把自己老师都杀了然后吃掉人家手指头的人
That guy who killed all those teachers and ate their fingers?
他都刚在监狱里结婚了 等你这本书出版
He just got married in jail, and when this book comes out,
你可以成为那个人
you could be that guy.
你怎么就不明白
Oh, don't you get it?
这是我让大家爱上我的最后机会了
This is my last chance to make people love me again.
如果书一出版 所有人都会看到真实的我
If this goes out, everybody's gonna see the real me.
我可是很了解真正的自己
Now, I spend a lot of time with the real me,
相信我 不会有人爱那种人的
and believe me, nobody's gonna love that guy.
-好吧 -恕我先失陪了
- Okay. - Now if you'll excuse me,
我需要去冲个澡
I need to go take a shower
这样我才不会看到自己哭出来
so I can't tell if I'm crying or not.
好吧 开工
All right, let's get to work.
感觉可以换个字体
I feel like we can beat this font.
铜板印刷体 真正现代人的字体
Ah, Copperplate, a font for the truly modern man.
不好
Ha. No.
找到你了 无衬线字体
There you are, Verdana.
你以为你排在最后我就找不到你了吗
Thought you could hide at the end of the alphabet, did ya?
漫画体 跟喝醉了一样 快回家吧你
Oh, Comic Sans, you drunk, go home.
三点十分了 我竟然
3:10 a.m. I just spent six hours
跟字体玩儿了六个小时 我♥操♥
playing with fonts? Holy shit!
好 集中注意力 波杰克 集中
Okay, focus BoJack, focus.
我要集中注意力了
Here comes the focus.
《一匹调皮的马》
作者: 戴安·阮
也没有那么难吧
Well, this can't be that hard.
波杰克经常用物质来引起我的注意
BoJack often felt the need to impress me with material items.
你可以从其细腻的笔触看出来
You can see from the teeny, tiny brush strokes,
这个是很贵的
that this is very expensive.
它的颜色...其实这种颜色都没有名字
The color is, um... This one they don't even have a name for,
所以才更独一无二 这个...
that's how exclusive it is, and this...
我在想他为什么会这样
I wondered where this came from.
明显的嫌疑人有两个
There were two obvious suspects.
他母亲碧翠斯
His mother Beatrice,
方糖乐队舒格曼的女儿
heiress to the Sugarman Sugar Cubes fortune
习惯了舒适的日子
and used to certain comforts,
还有他工薪阶层的父亲 霍斯曼·巴特斯科齐
and his working-class father, Butterscotch Horseman,
他想努力提供那种舒适的生活 却屡战屡败
who struggled, and often failed, to provide those comforts.
或者是一些更...
Or, maybe it was something even...
-陶德 陶德 -干什么 干什么
- Hey, Todd, Todd! - What? What?
-陶德 陶德 -到底怎么了
- Todd! Todd! - What? What?
眼睛看这里 看着我 快
Eyeballs here... Look at me. Look at me!
我需要工作 不能分神
I need to work. I can't afford to be distracted.
-不要打扰我 -知道了
- Don't distract me. - Fine.
天哪 陶德
Oh, Jesus, Todd!
-你能再大点声吗 -抱歉
- Read louder much? - Sorry.
你就喜欢把面包屑
Oh, sure, just drop Toaster Strudel crumbs
掉的到处都是对不对
all over the floor, why don't you?
我又得跟往常一样自己清理干净了是不是
Guess I'll just clean them up myself, like always.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表