剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我让她调低音量 可是她说
Look, I asked her to turn it down, but apparently,
这种音量是神秘博士指定的
this volume was prescribed by Dr. Who
专门用来治疗"白♥痴♥性神经紧张疾病"
to treat something called "Uptight dickhead disease."
你 你觉得萨拉·琳怎么样
What do you... What do you think about Sarah Lynn?
其实我不怎么想她的事
Oh, I don't really think about her all that much.
虽然我挺喜欢她早期的作品
I mean, obviously, I'm a fan of her early work
完美地讽刺和赞颂了
which both satirized and celebrated
年轻人对于性的迷恋
youth culture's obsession with sex,
不过我作为第三代女权主义者
but I do wonder as a third-wave feminist
一直在思索 这个男权主义根深蒂固的国家
if it's even possible for women to reclaim their sexuality
女性能否真正重新展示自己的性感美
in this deeply entrenched patriarchal society,
或者所谓的女权平等只是自欺欺人
or if claiming to do so is just a lie we tell ourselves
让我们更加心甘情愿地服务于男性
so we can more comfortably cater to the male gaze.
-什么 -不过呢
- Uh, what? - But you know,
另一方面我又在想 也许这样的对话
on the other hand, I worry that conversations like this one
正中娱乐公♥司♥的下怀 将她作为道具...
often dismiss her as a mere puppet of the industry...
-我也担心这个 -因为她自己无法参与
- That's my same worry. - ... incapable of engaging
-这样的讨论 -很显然
- in these discussions herself... - Obviously.
而从另一个侧面 所谓性早熟
... and infantilization, which is itself a product
-也揭示了社会的深层内涵 -没错
- of the deeply misogynistic... - So deep.
也就是对于女性的一种潜藏歧视
... society we live in. But like I said,
不过我真的不怎么考虑她的事
I don't really think about her all that much.
好吧 你的见解很有趣
Okay, well, that is very interesting,
不过我想问的是
but I was more asking,
你觉得她住在这里怎么样
like, what do you think about her living here?
这个啊
Oh, right.
你跟她一起拍电视剧的时候
Well, what was your relationship like
你们关系如何
with her when you were working on the show?
关系很好 非常融洽
It was very good, very professional.
波杰克 你在哪里上的大学
BoJack, where did you go to college?
-别烦人家 亲爱的 -没什么
- Don't bother him, honey. - Oh, it's no problem.
亲爱的 只有不会跳舞又长得丑的人才去上大学
Honey, college is for ugly people who can't tap dance.
-我想当建筑家 -小宝贝
- I want to be an architect. - Sweetheart,
妈妈费了那么大辛苦跟星探"交涉"
Mommy didn't do what Mommy did to that Star Search producer
可不是为了让你当建筑家
so that you could be an architect.
行了
All right,
-各位玩得开心 -等等 波杰克
- take it sleazy, everybody. - Wait, BoJack,
你这个周末准备干什么
um, what are you doing this weekend?
不知道 也许就是
I don't know. I'll probably just go
去一下游乐场 马戏团
to the amusement park, maybe the circus,
在沙滩上放放风筝 看看日落
fly a kite on the beach, watch the sunset,
然后回到家
then I'll head back to my place
看一场迪士尼的公主系列电影
to watch any number of Disney princess movies
一边吃着桶装冰淇淋
while eating ice cream straight from the tub.
听起来好幸福
Whoa, that sounds like so much fun.
我能一起吗
Can I come?
别说笑了 我的周末
Yeah, like I want to spend my weekend
怎么可能跟一个小妹妹一起过 真讽刺
hanging out with a little girl. Good one!
你应该去写一篇《高谈新论》
You should write for the Shouts and Murmurs.
周一见
See you Monday!
所以他们帮你化妆
So the makeup they were putting on you
不是为了拍电视剧 而是为了过周末
was not for the show, it was just for the weekend?
这是重点吗
Why does that matter?
只是想更好地理解你刚讲的故事
I'm just trying to understand the story.
你之所以请萨拉·琳住在这里
Do you think it's possible that you inviting Sarah Lynn
会不会是想要弥补小时候...
into your house now is your way of compensating for not...
不 戴安 我只是想帮朋友的忙
No, Diane, I'm just helping out a friend.
不是想玩什么变♥态♥的父亲角色扮演
I'm not trying to play out some weird, sick dad fantasy,
也不是为过去的疏忽赎罪
or resolve a deep guilt for past neglect,
更不是想通过帮别人重温童年
or even try to retroactively fix my own childhood
来间接弥补我的童年遗憾
by recreating someone else's,
而且我尤其不是在同时做以上这些事
and I'm especially not doing all those things at once!
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
有人伤害我家宝贝了吗
Did somebody hurt my precious baby?
萨拉·琳 怎么...
Sarah Lynn! Ah! What the... ?
波杰克
Oh, hey, BoJack.
我跟朋友们说 可以把这面墙拆掉
I told my friends they could tear this wall out to build
建一个可♥卡♥因♥雅座兼性♥爱♥橱柜
a sweet cocaine booth/sex closet.
-可以吗 -不可以
- Is that cool? - No, that's not cool.
诶哟 你可真扫兴
Oof. Way to harsh the vibe, Kissinger.
抱歉 我没想到
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize.
我以为我在这里可以做自己
I thought this was a place where Sarah Lynn
做真正的自己 现在看来...
could finally be Sarah Lynn, but I guess...
大概太过分了吧
that's too much, man.
我一直很喜欢你这句台词
I always loved that catch phrase.
能不能让你的朋友先把墙上的艺术品摘下来
Can your friends at least take the artwork off the wall first?
我很想答应 但是不行
Ooh. I want to say yes, but no.
-好吧 聊得很愉快 -开什么国际玩笑
- Okay, good talk. - Wha... Are you serious?
我之所以召集大家开这个会议...
The reason I have called this house meeting is...
陶德 我告诉你多少次了
Todd, how many times have we been over this?
你没有权力召集大家开会
You don't have the authority to call house meetings.
我才有这个权力 你只能提议大家开会
Only I can call a house meeting. You can propose a house meeting.
好吧 行行行 我之所以提议...
All right, fine, fine, fine, but the reason I propose
-大家开个会 -你的提议已经提交
- this house meeting... - Your proposal has been
目前董事会正在审查
submitted and is under board review.
-提议被驳回 -波杰克 萨拉·琳来这里
- Proposal denied. - BoJack, this Sarah Lynn thing
搞得一切都快失控了 好吗 她在利用你
is getting out of control, okay? She's taking advantage of you.
什么 怎么可能 我们的关系很特别
What? No she's not. We have a special relationship.
你是不会理解的
You couldn't possibly understand.
天哪 你看看她对这栋房♥子做了什么
Oh, my God. Look at what she's done to your house.
你听着 我之前踩在了一个针头上
All right, look, I mean, I stepped on a needle earlier.
估计现在已经对可♥卡♥因♥上瘾了
I think I'm addicted to heroin now,
所以这将会引发另一串麻烦
so now, that's probably gonna be a whole thing.
其实我同意陶德的看法
I have to say, I agree with Todd.
你不是她的父亲 你让她为所欲为
You're not this girl's father, and you're not doing her
绝对不是在帮她
any favors by refusing to set boundaries.
听着 我演了九年的父亲
Look, I played a dad for nine years on TV,
我对当父母这件事应该是比较了解的
so I think I know a little bit more about parenting
总比你们强 《胡闹的小马》里的孩子们
than you two jokers. The kids on Horsin' Around
不需要管教
didn't need boundaries.
他们只需要得到真挚而传统的爱
All they needed was some good, old-fashioned love.
波杰克 这不是电视剧
BoJack! This is not a TV show, okay?
是现实世界
This is real life.
狐猴着火了 狐猴着火了
Ah! Lemur on fire! Lemur on fire!
他们需要真挚而传统的爱 我要给她爱
Some good, old-fashioned love, and I'm gonna give it to her.
我要狠狠地...爱她
I'm gonna give it to her so... hard.
我觉得我们需要多交流一下
You know, I feel like we don't ever hang out.
女士 请享用
Here you are, milady,
你要的豆蔻杜松子酒
a gin and nutmeg just like you asked.
好恶心 豆蔻太多了
Ugh. Too much nutmeg.
你知道什么比较好吗
Well, you know what would taste even better?
同意帮斯洛伐克牌酸奶代言就行了
An endorsement for a Slovakian yogurt.
凡妮莎·盖克能帮你搞到这个吗
Could Vanessa Gecko get you that?
凡妮莎·盖克帮安德鲁拿到了《社交网络》
Vanessa Gecko got Andrew The Social Network,
她在斯台普斯中心还有豪华包厢席位
and she has skybox seats at the Staples Center.
-你有什么 -我在喜剧中心频道
- What do you have? - Well, I've got a table
跟格洛丽亚·斯坦一样有一席之地呢
at the Comedy Central roast of Gloria Stein...
萨拉·琳 我们今天一起过怎么样
Hey, Sarah Lynn, what say we spend the day together,
就你和我 远离那些爱管闲事的人
just you and me, away from all the haters?
-我想答应你 但是 -太好了 我们走
- I want to say yes, but... - Great, let's go.
圣莫妮卡游乐园
*这世界上好像真有东西是永恒的*
*It really seems like some things are forever in this world*
*你知道不知道我跟女儿一起*
*Don't you know I'm feeling fine*
*感觉很棒*
*together with my girl*
*爸爸的女儿 她是爸爸的乖女儿*
*Daddy's girl. She's daddy's girl*
萨拉·琳 我觉得一切都会没问题的
You know, Sarah Lynn, I got a feeling everything's gonna be okay.
你听说哈萨克得癌症了吗
Hey, did you hear Kazaz got cancer?
什么 赫比·哈萨克得癌症了吗
What? Herb Kazaz has cancer?
是啊 直肠癌 大概还能活半年吧
Yeah, in the butt. He's got, like, six months I think.
太可怕了 你为什么告诉我这个
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表