剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
and there's too much honeydew in the fruit bowl.
蜜瓜是水果中的垃圾
Honeydew is garbage fruit.
还有 为什么演波杰克的是一个又老
Also, why is BoJack being played by an old, nebbishy
又呆又矮的秃瓢
five-foot-tall bald guy?
在世人眼中我就是这样的吗
Is that how the world sees me?
我懂了
Oh, I see.
我连《第四十二街》里的凡尼亚都演得了
So I can play Vanya on 42nd Street,
你竟然说我演技不成熟 抓不住
but I'm not a deft-enough talent to capture the essence
马男波杰克这个复杂的角色的精髓吗
of the elusive BoJack Horseman.
真抱歉我冒犯了您 先生
So sorry to offend you, sir.
真庆幸我的书马上就要出版了
I'm just glad my book's coming out soon
这样人们就能够认识到
so people will get an opportunity to see
真实的马男波杰克是怎样的了
the real BoJack Horseman.
你要出书了吗
Oh, are you coming out with a book?
你都没提过
You never mentioned it.
还有 陶德最近超级奇怪
Plus, Todd's being super weird.
我觉得他发现了
I think he's onto me.
发现了什么
Onto you in regards to what?
对了 我没告诉你
Oh, right, I didn't tell you.
因为不让他搬出去 我让他重新迷恋上
I sabotaged his rock opera by getting him readdicted
打游戏了 于是他的摇滚歌♥剧无疾而终了
to a video game because I didn't want him to move out.
天呐 波杰克
Jesus Christ, BoJack.
不管怎样 我觉得他知道了 而且可能
Anyway, I think he knows and might be plotting
在筹划给我添乱子报复我
to sabotage me back.
为什么我们这些天谈话的绝大部分
Why is it that 90% of our conversations
都是围绕着谋划添乱子
these days revolve around plotting sabotages?
你是说我应该报复回去吗
Are you saying I should plot a countersabotage?
不 冤冤相报何时了
No, no more plotting.
你就听话做好自己的工作就行了
Just be a good soldier and do your job.
没人会给你添乱子的
Nobody is out to get you.
你看过新的剧本大纲吗
Have you seen the new draft?
他们把你的戏份都挪到我身上了
They took it all off you and put it on me.
什么
What?
显然某个叫陶德的熊孩子
Apparently some dickweed named Todd
觉得我的形象应该更生动一点
decided I should be three-dimensional
而你最好别说话
and you should have no lines.
这个镇不是不喜欢创造
Isn't this town sick of creating
多元形象的女性角色吗
three-dimensional roles for women?
为什么我总撞上这种事
This happens to me all the time!
艾·欧·斯科特都说腻了我有多优秀
A.O. Scott is sick of talking about how brilliant I am.
陶德
Todd.
我想 之前七分钟
I guess what I've been saying
我不停地在说的是
for the last seven uninterrupted minutes is,
如果我无法原谅自己 我该如何原谅我父亲
how can I forgive my father if I can't forgive myself?
说得对
True dat.
但那都不重要 因为我们在一起可以让彼此
But none of that matters, because we bring out
把最美好的一面展现出来
the best in each other.
我是巧克力 而你就是花生酱先生
I'm the chocolate, and you're Mr. Peanutbutter!
说得对
True dat.
卡 太棒了
Cut! Amazing.
我想拍的电影就应该是这样
This is the movie that I wanted to make.
肯定超棒
This is gonna be great.
-天呐 我太 -哪个傻瓜把食物
- Oh, my God, I'm so... - Ugh, what kind of idiot
摆在山顶上了
puts food on top of a hill?
我看现在这个电影讲的完全是戴安的故事
Hey, so I guess now that the movie's all about Diane,
我现在需要深入了解一下最真实的你
I really need to dig deep and get to know the real you.
让我们一直聊 聊到我就是你
So let's talk and talk and talk until I am you
而你只是你自身的一个空壳
and you are nothing but a hollowed-out husk
你的所有想法和情绪都属于我
of your former self and every thought and every feeling
并只属于我为止吧
you ever had belongs to me and me alone.
我们喜欢雪碧吗 还是更喜欢七喜
So do we like Sprite, or are we more of a 7-Up girl?
都不错
That all sounds great.
但 你知道吗 你其实更应该和
But, you know, the person you should really be talking to
那个人聊聊
is that guy.
-够了够了 -戴安喜欢和他说话
- Yeah, okay, I'm done. - Diane loves talking to him.
他们关系密切
They have great rapport.
事实上 戴安可以和他整天聊天
In fact, Diane could spend all day talking to him
不再和我说话
and never talk to me again.
我懂了 因为戴安不会和戴安说话
Oh, I get it, because Diane doesn't talk to Diane.
-戴安和 -其他所有人说话
- Diane talks to... - Anybody else.
陶德 你还记得上次
Hey, Todd, remember that time
你不收拾东西那次吗
when you wouldn't clean up your shit?
那超级好笑
That was hilarious.
-我们曾是好兄弟呢 -你好
- We've had some good times. - Oh. Hi.
我在想 我冰箱里面还有一些
So I was thinking, I have some...
老张华馆的剩菜
pretty sloppy seconds left over from P.F. Chang's
在冰箱里 我不想要了
in the fridge, and I don't think that I want it anymore.
也许你可以今晚吃掉
Maybe tonight you could eat it.
我在示好 因为我们是朋友
Friendly gesture because we're friends.
你在这里
There's my guy.
听说你对剧本有新想法啦
I heard you had a few more thoughts about the script.
是的
I do.
我在想 我们可以把波杰克的角色
I was just thinking, what if we made the BoJack character
塑造成真正的傻♥逼♥
into a real shithead?
-有这个必要吗 -我认为没有
- Is that really necessary? - I don't think it's necessary.
当然 让他变成一个自私的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, let's... Let's make him be a real selfish asshole
这样观众才能明确地讨厌他
so the audience has someone to root against.
你说得有道理
You're probably right.
我们来把剧本调整下
Let's take another swing at the script
给波杰克找点事做
and give BoJack more to do.
你说"给波杰克找点事做"...
Now, when you say, "Give BoJack more to do"...
别说了 花生酱先生
Not now, Mr. Peanutbutter.
其实我刚刚又想到了
And also, now that I'm thinking about it,
这部电影何必要设定在地球上呢
why does the movie have to take place on Earth?
你简直太有才了
You are blowing my head.
-但愿你喜欢奥斯卡 -甜瓜
- I hope you like Oscars. - Honeydew?
应该是 "甜心 瓜好不好吃
More like, "Honey, do I enjoy eating it?
非常好吃" 对吧
Yes, I do." Right?
不对 我很想跟你讲讲为什么不对
Not right, and I would love to go through all the reasons why,
但是我现在有更大的问题
but I've got bigger concerns right now.
-甜瓜 继续说 -你注意到了吗
- Honeydew, go on. - Did you notice
花生酱先生的戏份被剪掉了一半
that the Mr. Peanutbutter part has been cut in half?
我们的电影怎么了
What is happening to our movie?
你不是很讨厌这部电影吗
I thought you hated the movie.
确实很讨厌 但我既然已经参演了
Yeah, I do, but if I'm gonna be in a dumb movie
这部狗屁不通的电影
I hate that makes no sense,
那就应该做电影的主角吧
I should at least be the star of it.
我同意 这部电影确实有点莫名其妙
Look, I agree that this movie has really lost its way.
首先 花生酱先生
I mean, first of all, why would Mr. Peanutbutter
怎么会穿圆领T恤
wear a crew neck T-shirt?
其次
And second of all,
你只想到T恤 对吧
It's just the shirt, isn't it?
绝对不行
It doesn't make sense.
我可是穿V领的
I'm a V-neck man.
V领才能放墨镜
A V you can put your sunglasses in.
圆领能放墨镜吗
Can you do that with a crew neck?
你可以试试...
Because I'd like to see you tr...
面包圈
Bagel.
谢谢你陪我过这幕戏
Thanks so much for running this scene with me.
我要练好多台词
I have so many lines to learn.
我的台词大部分都是"说得对"
Yeah, well, most of my lines are, "True dat,"
不过多练练总没有坏处
but I guess it never hurts to practice.
D星球的居民想要夺回国王
The citizens of Planet D want their king back.
但是我更需要夺回自己的自尊
But I'm more concerned with getting my self-esteem back
因我已经在一个强大男人的阴影里活了太久
after being in the shadow of powerful men for so long.
说得对
True dat.
只是我这么觉得吗
Is it just me, or is this movie
这部电影走向好奇怪
kind of flying off the rails?
虽然我不想再用我的口头禅了
Well, I don't want to overuse my catchphrase here,
不过说得对
but true dat.
太老套了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表