剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
you've been taking on Mr. Peanutbutter?
都是在胡言乱语
It's gibberish!
难道一直以来你都在乱七八糟乱写一气吗
Have you just been mashing keys this whole time?
我 我还正在写呢
It's a... it's a work in progress.
到底是怎么回事
What's really going on here?
其实过去两周我一直在
Look, I've been following you two around
跟踪你们两个 我觉得很明显
for the last couple weeks, and I think it's pretty obvious
大家都觉得你不该跟花生酱先生在一起
to everyone that you shouldn't be with Mr. Peanutbutter.
你该跟我在一起
You should be with me.
可我跟你在一起过啊
No, I've dated you.
当然 你为人聪明世故爽快
Sure, you're smart and sophisticated and cool,
但是你太小气了
but you're also mean.
你写的花生酱先生的文章题目叫什么
What's your article on Mr. Peanutbutter called?
正在写的这篇叫 九十年代到现在
The working title is, "Nine Jokes From the '90s
我们还在笑的九个笑话
We Haven't Stopped Laughing at."
-我就知道 -拜托
- I knew it! - Come on!
难道你不会在你的书中把波杰克大卸八块吗
Like you're not gonna tear BoJack apart in your book.
我不会把他"大卸八块"
I'm not "Tearing him apart."
我是在细致入微地刻画一个复杂之人
I'm writing a nuanced portrait of a complicated man.
那我们可能不是一路人
Well, then, we might be doing different things.
花生酱先生对我很好
Mr. Peanutbutter is nice to me!
他为人和蔼大方又忠诚
He's kind and he's generous and he's loyal.
你知道自己的问题所在吗
You know what your problem is?
你明显骨子里是佐伊
You're trying to be a Zelda
可你偏偏要做萨尔达
but you're so obviously a Zoe.
轮不到你来说我是谁 你又不了解我
Ugh! Don't label me. You don't know who I am.
你可以在这个萨尔达的城市里
You can live your happy Zelda life
过着萨尔达的幸福生活
in this happy Zelda town
并且假装自己是幸福快乐的萨尔达
and pretend you're a happy Zelda,
但是我了解你 那不是真正的你
but I know you, and this isn't you.
本性难移 戴安 真的
People don't change, Diane, not really.
花生酱先生是萨尔达
Mr. Peanutbutter's a Zelda.
他活得快乐无忧无虑 而且很忠诚
He's happy and he's carefree and he's loving,
野兽商店
但是你跟我 我们都是佐伊
but you and me, we're Zoes.
移♥动♥电♥话♥
这个我之前是在这里买♥♥的 我想退货
Yeah, I bought this earlier, and I'd like to return it.
可是我不知道小票去哪里了
I don't know where the receipt went.
我记得你 你昨天来过
I remember you. You came in yesterday.
没问题
No problem.
我们都是佐伊 戴安
We're Zoes, Diane.
超♥市♥
我们愤世嫉俗多愁善感而又小气刻薄
We're cynical and we're sad and we're mean.
谢谢你的帮助 性格演员
Thanks for your help, character actress
玛格·马丁戴尔
Margo Martindale.
我觉得我们不该那样做 波杰克
I don't feel good about what we did here, BoJack.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这件事就当没发生过
This never happened.
你内心有黑暗的一面
There's a darkness inside you,
你可以把它深深地埋在墨西哥卷里
and you can bury it deep in burritos as big as your head,
但是不久的将来 你的黑暗面就会出现
but someday soon, that darkness is gonna come out,
等到那时候 你记得打电♥话♥给我
and when it does, I want you to call me.
我喜欢那个家伙
I like that guy.
野兽商店 "迪卡普森七"销♥售♥小票
马男波杰克购买♥♥
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表