剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
*I have my freedom*
*但却没有了时间*
*But I don't have much time*
*在我们死后*
*Let's do some living*
*要好好生活*
*after we die*
*终有一天*
*Wild horses*
*我们会策马扬鞭*
*We'll ride them someday*
抱歉我们没给你准备生日礼物
Sorry we didn't get you a birthday present.
我一直在想方设法
I got so distracted by trying to get tickets
买♥♥"街头顽童"乐队的门票
to the New Kids On The Block concert,
我完全忘记什么重要什么不重要了
I completely lost sight of what's important.
我一直忙着竞选班长
And I got so swept up in my campaign for class president,
甚至都忘记参加竞选的初衷了
I forgot why I was running in the first place.
我一直忙于应付男孩子
And I was boy crazy.
孩子们 我不需要礼物
Kids, kids, I don't need a present.
我需要的一切就在眼前
I got everything I need right here.
-麦克罗尼 -塞布丽娜
- Macaroni. - Sabrina.
过来 你们这群傻孩子
Come here, you goofball.
赫比·哈萨克作品
-写送给布莱克好吗 -可以
- Can you make it out to Blake? - Uh-huh.
谢谢 你是我心目中的英雄
Thanks, man. You're, like, my hero.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表