剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
天呐 我愿意花五十美金
Crikey, I would've paid $50 U.S.
看看大卫·伯伦纳兹家什么样
to see where David Boreanaz lives.
他就是美国的休·杰克曼
He's the American Hugh Jackman.
他在《黑名单》里演得超棒
He's so good in Burn Notice.
什么 五十块吗
What? 50 bucks?
那样的话 进来吧 朋友们
In that case, come on in, friends.
叫大卫·伯伦纳兹的就住这里
Some guy named David Boreanaz lives here.
万岁
Hooray!
欢迎来到波士顿
听着
Hey, so listen,
我真的想在你需要帮助的时候陪着你
I really want to be here for you in your time of need,
但我面对葬礼 死亡 家庭
but I'm not really good with funerals or death
感动 人什么的不太在行
or families or feelings or people.
别担心 你在车里等着吧
Don't worry. You can wait in the car.
你不见我兄弟们或许更好
It's probably better you don't meet my brothers.
他们就是群心胸狭窄的混♥蛋♥
They're narrow-minded, mean-spirited dirtbags.
我真希望自己能有兄弟
I wish I had brothers growing up.
周末一起打打橄榄球 嬉戏打闹
Touch football on the weekends, noogie parades on the reg.
当独生子女真的挺孤独
Life as an only child can get pretty lonely.
《都市报》
尼克松会见国王
爸爸 你想见见我想象中的朋友吗
Daddy, do you want to meet my imaginary friend?
想象中的朋友都是共♥产♥分子
Imaginary friends are freeloaders
编出来侵吞福利的东西
invented by communists to rip-off welfare.
你不如干些有意义的事
Why don't you do something productive,
比如拿脑袋撞墙
like bang your head against the wall
撞到变聪明为止
until your brain isn't so stupid?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
是啊 我也挺孤独的
Yeah, well, I was pretty lonely, too.
我的家人毁了我的人生
My family made my life miserable,
还绝不原谅我抛弃他们
and then they never forgave me for leaving.
所以呢 你是败家子吗
So, what, you're like the black sheep?
不 加里才是败家子 他是领养的
No, Gary's the black sheep. He's adopted.
至于我 大家只是不喜欢我罢了
I'm just the member of the family nobody likes.
其中我爸爸最讨厌我
And my dad was the worst of them all.
你跟我说你和你♥爸♥爸
You told me that you and your father
以前一起坐在房♥顶上看星星
used to sit on the roof and look at the stars together.
是的 我只是想让你敞开心扉
Oh, yeah, I was just trying to get you to open up,
所以我用了作家的老套把戏 "骗人"
so I used an old writer's trick called "Me lying to you."
是吗 那我要用我的老把戏了
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm using an old me trick
叫做 "真伤人心"
called "That hurts my feelings."
真♥相♥是 我以前经常独自坐在
And the truth is, I used to sit alone
垃圾堆边的小山包上
on the hill out by the dump
梦想自己是切尔西·克♥林♥顿♥
and dream of waking up as Chelsea Clinton,
比尔与希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的独女
但头发还是我的
but with my hair.
你头发的确很漂亮
You do have great hair.
我知道
I know.
到了
That's us.
我进去打个招呼就走
I'll just pop in for a quick hi and bye.
我们就回去
Then we'll be on our way.
十分钟 我发誓
Ten minutes, swear to God.
你可以玩玩这个万花筒
You can play with this kaleidoscope
我在机场帮你买♥♥的
I got you at the airport.
什么 万花筒
What? A kaleidoscope?
我又不是五...
I'm not five...
哇噻 都是我从没见过的色彩和图案
Shapes and colors the likes of which I've never seen.
有人吗
Hello.
太好了 滴滴回来了
Hey, yeah, Deedee came home!
加里 马蒂 阿提 滴滴回来了
Gary, Marty, Artie, Deedee's back!
快来
Come here!
在看比赛呢
Game. Watching the game.
不能分神 你好啊
Can't look up from the game. How you doing?
马蒂 这是86年的比赛好吗
Marty, it's a game from '86.
你都看过一百遍了
You've seen it a hundred times.
巴克纳又伤过你几次心呢
And how many times does Buckner break your heart?
一百次
100 times.
谢天谢地你回来了 滴滴
Aw, thank God you're here, Deedee.
老爸过世了
Pops is wicked departed.
是啊 死得透透的
Oh, yeah, man. He departed so hard.
而且我不喜欢他们哭哭啼啼 滴滴
And I do not like them apples, Deedee.
滴滴 帮我拿罐啤酒
Yo, Deedee, get me a beer.
帮我也拿一罐 滴滴
Yeah, make that two, Deedee.
加里 马蒂 我才到家啊
Gary, Marty, I just got home.
戴安公主都不愿帮哥哥拿酒了啊
Ooh, Princess Diane doesn't want to get her brother a beer.
妈 快看爱国者队带谁回来了
Hey, Ma, come look what the Pats dragged in.
你好啊 这是谁终于愿意回家了
Oh, hello! Look who decided to come home.
滴滴女王大驾光临
Queen Deedee blesses us with her presence.
小人何其荣幸
To what do I owe the honor?
我只是来悼念爸爸的
Look, I'm just here to offer my condolences.
是啊 来了就走 就像过圣诞节的新教♥徒♥
Oh, sure, in and out, like a Protestant on Christmas.
在家人需要你的时候
Why would you want to stick around,
你为什么要留下呢
be with your family in their time of need?
别这样 妈
Come on, Ma.
比赛的时候你们别闹好吗
Don't fight while the game's on.
那样会带来霉运
It's bad juju.
这是86年的世界职业棒球大赛
It's the '86 World Series.
他们输了
They lose.
你怎么就非得...
Ah, why'd you have to...
我们就是一屋子野蛮人 对吧
Oh, we're just a bunch of savages, right?
我们可不像你那些优雅的加州朋友
We're not like your fancy California friends.
乔治·克鲁尼 加州葡萄干什么的
Your George Clooney and your California Raisins.
别说了 妈 她没有恶意的
Oh, come off it, Ma. She don't mean no harm.
五年了 她没有回家一次
For five years she didn't come home.
你不如办成罗德里格斯然后炫耀一番好了
Why don't you make like A-Rod and blow.
显然我做了个错误的决定
Well, this was clearly a huge mistake.
别走
Ah, don't go.
滴滴 拜托了
Deedee, please.
留下干什么 妈根本就不想看到我
Why not? Ma doesn't want me here.
妈根本就不知道她内心的真正需求
Ma don't know what she wants.
她希望你回来 我们都希望
She wants you here. We all do.
我说得对吗 马蒂
Ain't that right, Marty?
专注比赛 无法分神
Can't look up from the game.
再说了 我们需要你帮忙
Besides, we need your help
筹备葬礼事宜
organizing all the funeral stuff.
我们都没上过大学
We didn't go to college.
我们没你聪明
We're not smart like you.
好吧 我会帮忙的
Fine, I'll help.
有什么电♥话♥是我能打的吗
Is there a number for me to call?
有啊 试试1-800-网-络 傻瓜
Yeah, try 1-800-The-Internet, dummy.
你好歹也出去搜集点情报吧 滴
Jeez, do some legwork, Dee.
最好快一点 冰块要化了
And do it quick. The ice is melting.
天呐 那是爸爸吗
Oh, my God. Is that dad?
有人朝他头上扔球了吗
Did someone draw balls on his forehead?
那肯定是他死之前的事了
That was before we knew he was dead.
我们之前还以为他就是宿醉没醒
We just thought he was wicked hung over.
爸 看你脸上
In your face, Dad!
以后会永远留在你脸上了
In your face forever.
欢迎来到大卫·伯伦纳兹的家
Welcome to the home of David Boreanaz,
他因电视节目
famous from television shows
和网络喜剧成名
such as dramas on networks.
收费是50美元
That will be $50 please.
伙计 这张大卫·伯伦纳兹的照片裂了
Oy, mate, this picture of David Boreanaz fell apart.
不不不 我会处理的
Oh, no, no, no, I'll handle that.
你还是去好好看看
Why don't you just go look through
大卫·伯伦纳兹的内衣抽屉吧 好吗
David Boreanaz's underwear drawer, okay?
在他卧室里
It's in his bedroom.
短裤
Oh, knickers.
你以为你在干什么
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
我是不是又在读什么便条了
Uh-oh, am I reading something again?
不 这是你的良知
No, this is your conscience.
波杰克信任你才让你照顾他的房♥子
BoJack trusted you to take care of his house.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表