剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
《胡闹的小马》在现场观众前录制
Horsin' Around is filmed before a live studio audience.
又是周一
Mondays.
你也早安啊
Well, good morning to you too.
你好[音同干草]
Oh, hey.
在哪 我可喜欢干草了
Where? I'd love hay.
1987年 情景喜剧《胡闹的小马》
In 1987, the situation comedy Horsin' Around
在ABC台首播
premiered on ABC.
《胡闹的小马》
该剧讲述一匹年轻的单身马
The show, in which a young, bachelor horse
在同意抚养三个人类儿童后
is forced to reevaluate his priorities
被迫重新审视人生的故事
when he agrees to raise three human children,
此剧最初被评论家们
was initially dismissed by critics
认为媚俗且低劣
as broad and saccharine and not good,
但这部家庭喜剧引起全美共鸣
but the family comedy struck a chord with America
并热播九季
and went on to air for nine seasons.
《胡闹的小马》剧中明星 马男波杰克
The star of Horsin' Around, BoJack Horseman,
就是我们今晚的嘉宾
is our guest tonight.
欢迎 波杰克
Welcome, BoJack.
很高兴能来 查理
It is good to be here, Charlie.
抱歉迟到了 太堵了
Sorry I was late. The traffic...
马男波杰克
《胡闹的小马》
真的没关系
It's really no problem.
我把车停残疾人车位了 但愿没事
I parked in a handicapped spot. I hope that's okay.
你停在...
You parked in a...
抱歉 残障车位
I'm sorry, disabled spot.
这么说是不是更恰当
Is that the proper nomenclature?
或许你该移下车
Maybe you should move the car.
不要 我觉得我现在不该开车
No, I don't think I should drive right now.
我醉得不行
I'm incredibly drunk.
你是说你现在喝醉了吗
You're telling me that you're drunk right now?
是光我觉得 还是这采访我表现超棒
Is it just me, or am I nailing this interview?
我觉得是自己超棒
I kind of feel like I'm nailing it.
是的
Yes.
总之 我们还是说《胡闹的小马》吧
Anyway, we were talking about Horsin' Around.
你觉得这剧为何如此受欢迎
To what do you attribute the show's wide appeal?
查理 我知道最近流行把
Charlie, listen, you know, I know that it's very hip these days
《胡闹的小马》贬成屎
to shit all over Horsin' Around,
但在当时 我可以说...
but at the time, I can tell you...
-我可以说"屎"吗 -请别说
- Is it okay to say "Shit"? - Please don't.
因为我觉得这剧还是有可取之处的
'Cause I... I think the show's actually pretty solid for what it is.
没错 的确不是经典喜剧
It's not Ibsen, sure,
但你要知道 对很多人来说
but look, for a lot of people,
人生不过是对你尿道猛踢一脚
life is just one long, hard kick in the urethra,
而且有时候你在尿道被踢
and sometimes when you get home
度过漫长的一天后回家
from a long day of getting kicked in the urethra,
只想看些善良有爱的人们
you just want to watch a show about good, likable people
相亲相爱的剧
who love each other,
在剧里 不管发生什么
where, you know, no matter what happens,
半小时结束
at the end of 30 minutes,
大家还是会团结友爱
everything's gonna turn out okay.
你懂的 因为现实生活里...
You know, because in real life...
我说了那个尿道梗没
Did I already say the thing about the urethra?
我们还是来说现实生活吧
Well, let's talk about real life.
这剧18年前取消之后
What have you been doing since the show's cancellation
你都在干什么
18 years ago?
问得好 查理
That's a great question, Charlie.
我...
I, uh...
我...
Uh, I...
马男波杰克
第一季 第一集
莫瑞 莫瑞 莫瑞 莫瑞
Maury! Maury! Maury! Maury!
对于1岁的菲尼克斯
In the case of one-year-old Phoenix,
你就是亲生父亲
you are the father.
早上好 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
叹什么气 室友
Why so gloomy, roomie?
首先 我们不是室友 你是我房♥客
First of all, we're not roommates. You are my houseguest.
别这么急着下定义嘛
Well, we don't need to put labels on things.
你睡我沙发上 也不付房♥租
You sleep on my couch, and you don't pay rent.
我肚子里的寄生虫都比你独♥立♥
I've had tapeworms that were less parasitic.
我都记不得当初为什么收留你
I don't even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place.
因为我爸妈把我赶出来了
Because my parents kicked me out,
我没地方能去
and I had nowhere to go,
即使你不想别人发现
and even though you don't want anyone to know it...
你心地还是很善良的
you secretly have a good heart.
你跟我说他们不赞同你"另类的生活方式"
You told me they didn't approve of your "alternative lifestyle."
我还以为你是年幼的小基佬什么的
I thought you were, like, a troubled gay teen or something.
没想到"另类的生活方式"
I didn't realize by "alternative lifestyle"
是指你懒得要死
that you meant you were lazy.
谁叫你自己乱猜
That's on you for making assumptions.
而且 如果你是在找速冻点心
Also, if you're looking for the Toaster Strudels,
我昨晚嗑嗨以后都吃光了
I got really high last night and ate them all.
你刚才说你有寄生虫吗
Did you say you've had tapeworms?
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
银勺餐厅
我想请你去我办公室的
I would have invited you to my office,
但电力公♥司♥给我们断电了
but the electric company shut off our power.
真不幸
That's unfortunate.
跟银行有矛盾 缺钱罢了
Just an issue with the bank and a lack of money in it.
你也知道 企鹅出版集团很迫切
Now, as you know, Penguin is very eager
想出版你的回忆录
to publish your memoirs,
但你一直拖稿
but you keep missing your deadlines.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry,
但我在加油写了
but I am making great progress.
《马男波杰克 马男波杰克的故事》
BoJack Horseman - the BoJack Horseman Story,
作者 马男波杰克
written by BoJack Horseman.
第一章
Chapter One.
第一章
Chapter One.
第一
Chapter...
章
One.
企鹅集团真的要再出一本畅销书
Look, we really need a bestseller here at Penguin.
我们现在经济真的很紧张
Things are not that great for me, money wise.
你难道不是一家大型出版社的编辑吗
Aren't you an editor at a major publishing house?
是啊 出版社
Yeah, a publishing house.
你上次看到纸质书是什么时候
When was the last time you saw a book?
我记得那天在公园看到有人读书的
I thought I saw someone reading one in the park the other day,
结果是张外卖♥♥菜单
but it turned out it was a takeout menu.
买♥♥单喊我
Whenever you're ready.
我们现在捉襟见肘
We're living month to month here.
就指着你的自传
We're kind of counting on your autobiography
来救公♥司♥了 别有压力
to save the company, no pressure.
压力很大好吗
That's actually a lot of pressure.
你想过找代笔吗
Have you considered working with a ghostwriter?
不用 谢谢
Ugh, no, thank you.
再给我一周
Look, just give me one more week,
我就给你几页
and I will give you some pages
精彩到把你震回南极的好稿子
that'll knock your ass back to the South Pole.
我是辛辛那提人
I'm from Cincinnati.
无所谓了
It... that doesn't matter.
一周之后我打给你
I'll call you in a week.
好的 一周
Yes, one week.
我跟你说 我绝对把写书放第一位
I'm telling you, this book is a top priority for me.
一周后
粉企鹅
工作
对哦 算了
Oh, right. Yeesh.
你就穿成这样去舞会吗
You're wearing that to the prom?
怎么 你觉得不可爱吗
What, you don't think it's cute?
咴常不可爱 荷西
Neigh way, Jose.
咴常不可爱 荷西
"Neigh way, Jose."
这句是我现想的
I improvised that line.
我是说 是写好的
I mean, it was written,
但我加入了波杰克风格
but I gave it the old BoJack spin.
你这集看过多少遍了
Hey, how many times have you watched this episode?
没错 但你看懂没
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表