剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
你说要录一♥期♥关于马的秀
So you said let's do the show about the horse,
-但是不出现马 -我知道 抱歉
- but this time without the horse. - I know, I'm sorry.
我说"这创意太烂了"
And I said "That's a terrible idea."
你说"我有更好的人选" 结果...
And you said, "I got someone even better." I got...
-这混♥蛋♥是谁 -文森特·多诺费奥
- What's this asshole's name again? - Vincent D'Onofrio.
-结果这样了 -好 开始
- And here we are. - Okay. Action!
喂 佐伊 喂 萨尔达
Hey, Zoe. Hey, Zelda.
-我忘了手提音响 -还有你的除臭剂吧
- I forgot my boombox. - And your deodorant.
好恶心 先生
PU, mister.
-佐伊 这样可不会被收养 -我收养你们吗
- Zoe, that's no way to get adopted. - Adopted, by me?
孩子 我是霹雳舞教练 单身
Children, I'm a single breakdancing instructor
勉勉强强照顾自己
who can barely take care of himself.
另外 我这么优秀的人可不想做爸爸
Plus, I'm too rad to be a dad.
来 动起来
And shake it up.
停
Cut!
没事 卡特里娜
It's fine, Katrina.
要不是经常"串门"
If I didn't randomly wander into doors all the time,
我才没机会当副驾驶
I never would have ended up co-piloting the very plane
一路飞到洛杉矶
that brought me to Los Angeles.
不好意思 你没看到门外红色警示灯吗
Excuse me, didn't you see the flashing red light outside the door?
当然看到了 不然我怎么会停下来...
Of course. That's why I stopped...
走进来呢
what I was doing to come inside.
情景喜剧Mortin(《马丁》)中的台词
你们在拍情景喜剧吗 我超喜欢的
Are you filming a sitcom? I love sitcoms!
得安排个演员说 "跟手说去"
You should have a character say, "Talk to the hand."
手哦 不是长着耳朵的脸哦
The hand! Not the face, where the ears are.
插播一句 手可听不到人话
Newsflash: hands can't hear.
人物性格要更可爱 你什么意思
What do you mean the character needs to be more likable?
美国斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基剧院可不教人怎么变小可爱
They don't teach likability at the American Stanislavski Theatre.
听着 这跟你的演技无关
Look, this is not about your acting.
你要的不是演员 是一块空白画布
You don't want an actor, you want a blank canvas
来展现你那自作多情的美感
upon which to project your own mawkish notions of goodness.
1967年奥斯卡最佳影片
A Man For All Seasons/永远走红的人
"永远走红的人"已经准备好
Some man for all seasons up for a bit of anything--
爽朗 乐观 不屈不挠
cheerful, optimistic, indomitable.
我敢打赌 这世上没有这样的人
I assure you no such man exists.
愿你一生追寻不到
But you're welcome to keep looking.
本多诺费奥再也当不了你的小费奥了
This D'Onofrio has had enoughfrio.
但我最喜欢的场景是
But my favorite scenes are when a character
演员完全没注意到他身后将有大事发生
is completely oblivious to something really important going on behind him.
亲爱的朋友们 这才是情景喜剧的真谛啊
That, dear friends, is where the sit truly hits the com.
-打扰一下 -我还没讲完
- Excuse me. - Kind of in the middle of something.
-他还在喋喋不休 气氛已紧张到不行 -先生
- He's yakking away, tension's building... - Hey, you, sir.
...观众们暗示他 "兄弟 转个身"
...the audience is like, "Hey, buddy, turn around."
或许身后的人会打断他
Maybe the person behind him even interrupts him--
-能聊一下吗 -就像这样
- Can we talk to you for a second? - Just like that.
然后 场面一度十分尴尬
And then, when it would be ridiculous to go on even one second longer...
-我是大卫·切斯 -安静点
- My name is David Chase. - Do you mind?
这时候他才恼怒
Only then does he say, exasperated,
怎样 你想怎么样
"What? What do you want?"
我想让你上广♥告♥ 你个蠢汪活宝
I want your face on billboards, you beautiful nonsensical clown prince.
汪汪 还等什么呢
Doggie-doggie what now?
孩子 你愿不愿意试试
Kid, how'd you like to be the star
《胡闹的小马》模仿作品
of "Untitled Horsin' Around Knockoff"?
让我当明星 我没经验 也不是科班出身
Me, a star? But I have no experience, no formal training.
你完全不需要这些
You, you don't need any of those things.
你有天赋
You got "it."
马男波杰克
第四季第一集
波杰克 又是我
Hey, BoJack, it's me again.
我们好像三个月没联♥系♥了
I haven't heard from you in, like, three months,
所以我再打个电♥话♥确认你一切安好
so I'm calling again to make sure you're okay.
最近过得怎么样
What's new with me?
这个...
Well...
打败旱獭
《单片眼镜》杂♥志♥
Monocle?
我觉得你说的是花生酱先生
No, I think you're thinking of Mr. Peanut.
不知道你有没有听说
I don't know if you heard
花生酱先生在准备竞选州长
but Mr. Peanutbutter is running for governor, kind of.
给我全方位无死角电♥话♥轰炸康特拉科斯塔县
I want a comprehensive crisscross of cold calls to Contra Costa County.
天哪 赶紧给我拉选票
I mean, Christ, people, get me signatures.
首先 他们必须打败旱獭先生伯科威茨
First, they need to get Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz recalled,
打败旱獭
但可能性几乎为零
which is basically impossible.
所以我支不支持并没什么用
So that actually makes it really easy for me to be supportive.
-进展如何 -牛爆了
- How's the recall effort? - Stupendous!
花生酱州长必胜
想多了 我们还落后大约4000张选票
No. We're about 4,000 signatures shy of stupendous,
一周内投票就截止了
and the deadline's in a week.
即使拿不下这些选票 我依然以你为傲
Even if you don't get all the signatures I'll still be proud of you.
或许更是如此
Maybe even more so.
当我们拿下选票的时候
But when we do get the signatures we need--
-我是说"当"不是"假如"... -知道了
- please note I said "when," not "if"... - Noted.
...竞选将在哪里举♥行♥的 卡特里娜
...then the campaign will begin in... where did you say again, Katrina?
认真点 我们拿到选票时 竞选就正式开始了
Earnest. When we get the signatures, the campaign will begin in earnest.
没错 加州欧内斯特
Right. Earnest, California.
不是什么鬼加州欧内斯特... 我还解释个屁
Earnest is not a city in Cal-- Why do I try?
看起来你们进展非常顺利
Looks like you two have everything worked out.
但我也随时愿意效劳
Just please note that I am being supportive.
收到
Noted!
绝大多数女性不愿意看到他们丈夫的前妻
Most women wouldn't like having their husband's ex-wife
成天阴魂不散 但我觉得还行
hanging around all the time, but I'm totally cool with it
至少她让我相比而言更酷
because she makes me look super chill by comparison.
好吧
Okay.
总之 给我回电
Anyway, call me back.
对了 我是戴安·阮
This is Diane, by the way. Nguyen, obviously.
VIM管理公♥司♥
打败旱獭
你确定不更想在电视或电影里面
You sure you wouldn't rather just play a governor
饰演州长一角
in a movie or TV show?
我给你请汤米·施拉姆导演
I could attach Tommy Schlamme to direct.
汤米·施拉姆 小汤汤
Tommy Schlamme, Shmommy Schlamme.
差点忘了正事 你忘了吗
This is bigger than all that. Don't you recall?
-忘了什么 -州长大选 我们在拉票
- Recall what? - The governor. We need signatures.
没问题 你竞选口号♥是什么
Sure. Where do you stand on the issues?
他懂个屁
He doesn't stand anywhere on issues
因为他还没开始竞选
because he's not running for governor yet.
一切为了人♥民♥ 为了人♥民♥的未来
I'm mainly for people right now and also for the future.
听着 我有点不舒服
Listen, I'm not feeling so hot.
你们去楼下拉票吧
Why don't you go get signatures downstairs.
詹妮弗·加纳在大堂 她天天给人签名
Jennifer Garner's in the lobby. She'll sign on to anything.
犹大 能不能签上你的大名约翰·威尔克斯·汉考克
Judah! Can I get your John Wilkes Hancock?
我从来不练签名
Oh, I never developed a signature.
没什么好炫的
I find them unnecessarily ostentatious.
反正我可以打印得清清楚楚
But I can print my name legibly.
第61届奥斯卡最佳影片《雨人》
谢了 "雨人"兄弟 完美
Thank you, Rain Man-bun. That'll do nicely.
再见
Okay.
拉尔夫送来这个
Ralph dropped this off for you.
我想飞向你
"I always make a beeline
我的小猫咪
to see my feline."
你让我提醒你
Also, you wanted me to remind you about
FX的《美国死亡女孩》迷你剧
FX's "American Dead Girl" miniseries.
没错 今年我们会看到什么怪胎
That's right! What trainwreck are we rubbernecking at this year?
他们在拍萨拉·琳的故事
They're doing the Sarah Lynn story
还在找人演波杰克
and they're looking for someone to play BoJack.
FX确实在找人演马男波杰克
Well, as I was saying, FX is looking for a BoJack Horseman--
马男...
Horseman-- Ho--
我们之前讨论过
So, as we discussed earlier,
这种时候你是不是想要我回避一下
is this one of the moments where you would want privacy?
你猜我要是有800万会做什么
You know what I'd do if I had eight million dollars?
-给女服务员 -不不不
- Yeah, you'd give it to the waitress. - Oh, no, no, no.
我是说如果我现在手里有800万
I mean, if I had eight million dollars now,
我肯定要开个公♥司♥造遥控无人机
I'd start a company that makes remote-controlled drones.
让这些无人机机身下面吊着座位
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表