剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我要去把我的助理炒了
I gotta fire my assistant.
马里布市区
那最后《一代骄马》结果如何
So what ended up happening with Secretariat?
突然变卦了[电影公♥司♥放弃一个电影项目]
Went into turnaround.
我不知道变卦是什么意思
I don't totally know what "turnaround" means,
但这电影最后没有拍成
but they never made the movie.
这房♥子比你的大多了
This house is way bigger than yours.
作为一个被你抛弃的人 赫比过得很不错啊
Herb's done really well for a guy you dicked over.
-不要 -你说得够多了
- Oh, no. Ah. - That's enough out of you.
待在外面 把车调转方向
Stay out here and turn this car around
以防我们需要赶快离开
in case we need to leave in a hurry.
万岁 有任务给我做了
Hooray. A task.
波杰克 是你啊
BoJack! Well.
天哪 你气色怎么这么差
Jesus, you look shitty.
你是不是一直因为自己的罪过而寝食难安
Have you been eating your guilt this whole time?
你看起来也不怎么样啊 赫比
Yeah, you don't look so hot yourself, Herb.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
你好 这位美女是谁
And hello. Who's this stunning creature?
你怎么会
And what string of bad decisions
上了波杰克这条贼船呢
has placed you in BoJack's orbit?
-这个... -这是戴安
- Uh... - This is Diane.
她在写一本关于我的书
She's writing a book about me.
幸会幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
你的书是不是叫《混♥蛋♥画像》
Is your book called, Portrait of an Asshole?
我开玩笑
I kid.
很有意思 因为他毁了我的人生
It's funny, because he ruined my life.
我开玩笑 是因为我就是干这行的
I joke. It's what I do.
请进吧
Please, come in.
这样开着门癌细胞都跑了
You're letting out all the cancer.
快了
Almost. Ah...
快好了
Almost there.
加油...
Come on... ah.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
波杰克 你的餐具还好吗
BoJack, how are your utensils?
-还行吧 -真的吗
- Uh, they're fine. - Are you sure?
如果你的刀子不够锋利
Because if that knife ain't sharp enough,
我背上还有一把你二十年前插上的呢
I got another that you left in my back 20 years ago.
没想到会这样
Could have seen that coming.
要不谁会问人家餐具怎么样
Who asks about utensils?
我先去趟洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
不行 不许去
Nope. No, you are not.
快好了
Oh. Ow. Almost.
-开车 快开车 -不 不要
- Drive, drive, drive! - Oh. Oh, no.
车头我都调转不过来
I can't turn the car around.
三点掉头我都掉了好久好久了
I've been trying to do this three-point turn forever.
我都觉得更像三百点掉头了
I mean, it's more like a 300-point turn.
-我说得对不对啊 -哈哈哈哈
- Am I right, huh? - Hee hee hee hee!
我们手里拿着两袋子从卡戴珊那里偷的赃物
Hey, we've got two sacks of Kardashian swag
后面有条子在追我们
and the fuzz on our heels.
你以为你在考驾照吗 你个戴帽子的小白脸
You think this is Driver's Ed, you hat-wearing pussy?
快他妈给我开车
Drive the goddamn car!
赫比 那是你的维他美仕榨汁机吗
Hey, Herb, is that your Vitamix?
波杰克也有一台
BoJack has one, too.
你们俩是不是
I wonder if you guys have
都对这个情有独钟啊
strong opinions about it one way or the other.
那玩意儿花了我六百大洋
Well, the stupid thing was like 600 bucks.
可是我一次都没用过
I have used mine a grand total of zero times.
我是癌症确诊前一个月才买♥♥的
I got it a month before I was diagnosed with cancer.
我才不管健康不健康了呢
I don't give a shit about being healthy anymore.
我倒没得癌症 我也不用啊
I don't even have cancer, and I don't use it.
-那谁会用那玩意儿 -谁说不是啊
- So who's it for? - Exactly.
液体有什么好的
What is so great about liquids?
我看现在所有文章都在吹这个捧那个
Every article I read now is "Juice this" and "Juice that."
juice有非常好之意
知道为什么吗 因为吹捧炒作控制着媒体
You know why? Juice controls the media.
这玩意儿不能快点吗
Can't this thing go any faster?
我已经尽力了
Uh, I'm going as fast as I can.
需要我出去指导你一下吗
Do you want me to get out? Try to guide you?
不用 应该快好了
No, I think I'm almost there.
你做得很棒
You're doing a great job.
肯齐 不要跟他说话
Kenzie, stop talking to him.
为什么 他人很好啊
Why? He's being nice.
还记得"专偷名人俱乐部"
Remember the number one rule
第一条规矩吗
of the Celebrity Stealing Club...
-不能坠入爱河 -拜托
- "No falling in love." - Ugh.
你所有俱乐部都有这条规矩
That's your rule for every club.
这规矩多棒
It's a good rule.
停 停 两位
Whoa. Whoa, guys.
我感觉你们火♥药♥味很浓啊
I'm sensing a lot of hostility here.
我们还是把面具摘了好好说话吧
Maybe we should take our masks off and actually talk.
你想让我摘了面具吗 好
You want me to take my mask off? Fine.
高兴了吧 我把面具摘了
Happy? I took my mask off.
是吗
Did you?
我怎么觉得你还带着一副面具呢
Because I think you're still wearing a mask.
天哪 赫比 你见过克♥林♥顿♥总统吗
Oh, my God, Herb, you met President Clinton?
是啊 见过很多次
Oh, yeah. Many times.
你以为我过去二十年
Did you think that I spent the last 20 years
都在沙发上自怨自艾吗
on my couch just feeling sorry for myself?
我确实这样过 但我也开始...
I mean, I did do that, but I also started...
无偿给撒哈拉以南的非洲地区
a charity to bring clean water
成百上千万的儿童送去干净的淡水
to millions of children in Sub-Saharan Africa.
太厉害了
Oh, wow.
我出席过青少年选择奖
I presented at the Teen Choice Awards.
等等 这是夏洛特吗
Wait, is that Charlotte?
是啊 我们还保持着联♥系♥
Yeah, yeah. We kept in touch.
你该给她打个电♥话♥
You should actually give her a call.
她一定会很高兴的
I'm sure she'd love to hear from you.
她这把年纪还这样算不错了
She looks good for someone so old.
她比你还小三岁呢
She's three years younger than you.
谁说不是
Exactly!
两位 我有点累了
Well, guys, I'm pretty beat.
需要上♥床♥休息一会儿
I think I need to head off to bed,
希望我一会儿还会醒来
and I hope I actually wake up later.
见到你很高兴 波杰克
And it was actually nice to see you, BoJack.
你可以走了
You can see yourselves out.
"吹捧炒作控制着媒体"
"Juice controls the media."
我喜欢
I love it.
我觉得从某种程度上
So I guess in a sense
我是在躲避警♥察♥
I'm running away from the cops,
但是我觉得在另一种真正的程度上
but I feel like in another, truer sense,
我是在躲避自己
I'm running away from myself.
-是 确实如此 -哇塞
- Truth. Truth. - Whoa.
肯齐 你有什么要跟我们分享的吗
Kenzie, do you have anything to share?
我终于也诚实了一回 感觉太棒了
Just how amazing it feels to finally be honest for once.
我可能过千万种生活
I could live a million lives,
但是绝对不会忘记今天这个下午
and I'd never forget this one afternoon.
是啊
Word.
我虽然外表酷酷的
You know, I act all cool
又很久经世故的样子
and sophisticated on the outside,
但其实内心我就只是陶德而已
but on the inside, I'm just Todd, you know?
多亏了你们 我好像终于
But thanks to you guys, I think I'm finally
-准备放下戒心了 -听到了吗
- ready to let my guard down. - Do you hear that?
-他要放下戒心了 -我们拿下他
- He's letting his guard down. - Let's get him!
专偷名人俱乐部再次出击
Celebrity Stealing Club strikes again.
这样 这样感觉不对
This... This just doesn't feel right.
我该带瓶红酒来的
I should have brought a bottle of wine.
成年人就该那么做 波杰克 你搞什么呢
That's what adults do. BoJack, damn it.
真的是没带红酒来
Is that what's bothering you,
-你才心烦的吗 -你说得对
- that you didn't bring wine? - You're right.
要是带了我肯定在来的路上就喝光了
I just would have drunk it on the way here.
根本不是因为红酒 波杰克
This isn't about wine, BoJack.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表