剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
那是乔伊斯·迪威特 那是安吉拉·迪亚兹
That's Joyce DeWitt. And that's Angela Diaz.
那是乌布 会坐的狗
And that's Ubu, the guy who sits.
他真是条好狗
He is a good dog.
各位 关注重点好吗
Guys, don't take your eyes off the prize.
我们要把夏洛特包里装满这些小酥饼
We need to fill Charlotte's bag with these mini quiches.
可是我们六月的早饭啊
This is our breakfast for June.
-赫比·哈萨克 -操 被抓包了
- Herb Kazzaz. - Shit, we're busted.
假装不会说英语
Pretend you don't speak English.
早上好 邦·乔维
Buongiorno. Bon Jovi.
敬礼 操 这句是英语
Salutations. Crap, that's English.
你们介意我找他几分钟吗
Hey, you mind if I steal this superstar for a second?
好吧 我等下来找你们
Okay, yeah. I'll catch you two later.
别惹麻烦哦
Stay out of trouble.
这就开始了
Well, there he goes.
赫比要一举成名
Herb's about to hit the big time,
而我还是拍拍小广♥告♥
and I'm just gonna be a small-fry
吃吃小酥饼的小角色
doing tiny commercials and eating mini quiches.
大错特错
You're dead wrong.
你会大获成功的
You're gonna be a big success.
赫比总这么对我说
Herb says that to me all the time.
-他很看重你 -是吗
- He thinks the world of you. - He does?
是的 我不担心你会不会成名
Yeah, I'm not worried about if you'll become a star.
我更担心你成名后会不会变
I'm more worried about how you'll change when it happens.
你觉得我会变胖吗
Like, you think I'll get fat?
不 我说的不是这个
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
-那你是说我绝对不会变胖了 -不是
- So you're saying I definitely won't get fat? - No.
说明白好吗 大小姐
Well, make up your mind, lady.
看那里 看到那些沥青湖了吗
Look over there. See those tar pits?
好莱坞就是一座
Hollywood's a real pretty town
像沥青一般的浮华都市
that's smack on top of all that black tar.
当你意识到自己在下沉
By the time you realize you're sinking,
为时已晚
it's too late.
等等 这是科学课吗
Wait, is this a science lesson?
不 波杰克 这是比喻
No, BoJack, it's a metaphor.
-那更糟 -波杰克 我要搬去缅因州了
- Ugh, that's worse. - BoJack, I'm moving to Maine.
什么 真的吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Really?
-赫比知道吗 -知道
- Does Herb know? - Yeah.
我不觉得我是赫比的真爱
I don't think I'm the person Herb's looking for.
我会想你的 夏洛特
I'm going to miss you, Charlotte.
你想过如果你在赫比之前遇见我
Hey, do you ever wonder what would have happened
会是什么样吗
if you'd met me before Herb did?
你会追求我吗
Would you have made a move on me?
-夏洛特 -我觉得你不会
- Charlotte... - I don't think you would have.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
我觉得你是懦夫
I think you're a coward.
赶快去往裤子里塞些熏火腿
Now go stuff some prosciutto in your pants
别让韦伯斯特那孩子拿光了
before that Webster kid takes it all.
我爱这座城市
I love this town.
你带我来格里菲斯公园干什么
Why did you bring me to Griffith Park?
我们是要像《无因的反抗》里一样比剑吗
Are we gonna get in a knife fight like in Rebel Without a Cause?
-我讨厌这电影名 -这个名大有来头呢
- I hate that title. - He had several causes.
我想给你这个
I wanted to give you this.
看看这城市
Look out at that city.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我真没发现
Wow, I didn't realize
原来白天也有这么多妓♥女♥
there were so many day hookers.
我看到了我们有朝一日能统治的城市
I see a city that you and I will run someday,
等我们都成名
and when we're both famous
有了想要的一切之后
and have everything we've ever wanted,
我们要一起回到这里击掌庆祝
we'll come back here together and high five.
我不是太搞得明白现在这套击掌
I'm not fully on board with this new high five thing.
怎么就不能从底下击了
What ever happened to the low five?
来击个掌
Give me some skin.
小波 听着 我今天接到了ABC台的电♥话♥
BJ, listen. I got a call from ABC today.
他们买♥♥了我的剧
They bought my TV pitch.
什么 太好了
What? That's amazing.
-什么剧 -叫《胡闹的小马》
- What's the show? - It's called Horsin' Around.
没我的一举成名 祝你好运
Well, good luck on your rocket ship to the top without me.
不 波杰克 这剧说的是马
No, BoJack, the show's about a horse,
我告诉那些高管 如果想买♥♥我的剧
and I told those suits if they want my show,
那匹马必须马男波杰克来演
then that horse is gonna be BJ Goddamn Horseman.
-天呐 -然后它们说"不行"
- Oh, my God. - And they said, "No."
然后我跟他们说"拜托了"
And I said, "please?"
他们就勉强答应了
And they said, "okay."
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
-你想成为我的剧中明星吗 -真的吗
- Want to be my star? - Seriously?
我当然愿意了 当然了 赫比
Of course I do. Of course, Herb.
天呐 谢谢你
Jesus Christ, thank you.
我觉得你误解我的意思了
I think you got the wrong idea here.
-是啊 不 兄弟 -赫比 我不是
- Yeah, no, man. Whoa. - Herb, I'm not...
我也不是 我只是 你懂的
Me either. No, I just... You know,
-我一时冲动了 -是的 我知道
- I caught up in the moment. - Yeah, no, I gotcha.
小波 你能相信吗
BJ, can you believe it?
我们终于要一起做节目了
We're gonna make an actual TV show!
一部完全反映
One that takes an unflinching look
美国家庭生活现状的电视节目
at the gritty reality of the American family.
我开玩笑的 赚钱啦
Just kidding. Let's get rich!
萝卜山制片厂
我怎么会在这一幕中说出
Why would I say,
"我绝对不会穿那件毛衣"这种话
"you'll never get me in that sweater" in this scene
然后 下一幕中
and then, in the very next scene,
我就把那毛衣穿上了
I'm wearing the sweater?
我这个角色是不是突然忘记了
Did my character suddenly forget
他不想穿那件毛衣
that he didn't want to wear the sweater?
不 那正是笑点所在
No, see, that's actually the joke.
不用给我解释这个剧的笑点
Don't explain the joke to me.
我就是不理解 这哪里好笑了
I just don't understand how it's a joke.
所以你确实需要我给你解释一番吗
So you do want me to explain it to you?
我希望你加上一幕
I want you to add a scene showing
说明我为什么又改变主意穿毛衣了
how I changed my mind about the sweater
这样这个剧情才合理
so the goddamn episode makes sense.
看看我 连你的工作都帮你做了
Look at me, doing your job for you.
你还有得学呢 莎士比亚
Way to go, Shakespeare.
小波 你就照着剧本写的演
BJ, you're doing the scene as written.
我要求的场景怎么没有
What happened to the stories I requested?
我的饶舌呢 你说过会给我写一段饶舌的
Where's my rap? You said you'd write me a rap.
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
我们需要给"我要说"这句话找好韵律
We just need a rhyme for "and I'm here to say."
我们不是还说好让我滑冰刀的吗
Well, what about giving me rollerblades?
如果我不在剧中滑冰刀
How are people gonna know that my character is hip
观众怎么知道我很潮呢
if he doesn't roll the blade?
你给我好好就位 做好你该做的事就完了
Just get out there and do your job.
你的主意要么愚蠢透顶要么种族歧视
Every one of your ideas is stupid or racist.
那是一种宣传策略
That was one pitch,
我并没有说他们都是贼
and I didn't say they're all thieves.
但如果你怕会激起全国大讨论
But if you're too scared to start a national dialogue,
我把我的主意都带回家就好了
maybe I'll take my ideas home.
希望你的《胡闹的小马》没有小马也大红
Good luck making Horsin' Around without the horse.
波杰克 亲爱的
BoJack, hon.
外面的观众可是从五湖四海千里迢迢而来
That audience out there traveled from all over the country
他们就是来见证你的魅力
just to taste some of your magic.
你真的要让他们失望吗
Do you really want to disappoint them?
好吧 沙罗娜
Okay, Sharona.
我会出去好好演这个无聊的剧
I'll go out and jerk this limp script
我会让它变得好笑
until it gets hard,
但我不是为赫比做的
but I'm not doing it for Herb.
我这都是为了我的粉丝们
I'm doing it for the fans.
还有你一集三万的片酬
And your 30k an episode.
让我们有请马男波杰克
Let's give it up for BoJack Horseman!
希望我演完回到化妆室时
And there better be some Zimas
能看到梓码酒
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表