剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
她最喜欢的颜色是红色
Her favorite color is red.
她最喜欢的书是《妇女参政之城》
Her favorite book is Suffragette City.
她最喜欢的辣妹是宝贝辣妹
Her favorite Spice Girl is Baby.
我需要知道的我都知道
I know all I need to know,
那就是她很漂亮 是个英国人
which is that she's beautiful, she's British,
她会让我大把赚钱
and she's gonna make me a lot of money.
她是澳大利亚人 你个蠢货
She's Australian, you moron.
如果你需要我 我在公♥司♥等着你
If you need me, I'll be at work.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
电♥话♥
Uh, telephone.
查理 给我联♥系♥凯特·布兰切特
Charlie, get me Cate Blanchett.
谁是... 好吧 我不...
Um, who is... Okay, I don't...
抱歉 我不能...
Uh, uh, sorry, I can't...
好黏啊
Oh, sticky.
算了 别打了
You know what? Never mind.
凡妮莎·盖克那么想要凯特的话 就给她吧
If Vanessa Gekko wants Cate that bad, she can have her.
我没事 我会幸福快乐
I'm gonna be okay. I'm gonna be happy.
今晚 我选择幸福快乐
Tonight, I choose to be happy.
喂 我好像按静音了
Hello? I think I put you on mute.
晚安 查理
Good night, Charlie.
搞什么
Holy shit.
赫比·哈萨克来电
赫比 你最近如何啊 哥们
Herb! How the hell are you, buddy?
最近又去祸害别人了吗
Ruin any lives lately?
-你说什么 -我收到你的信息了 混♥蛋♥
- Excuse me? - I got your message, asshole.
你有事跟我说的话
You got something to say to me,
就来马里布跟我当面说
you come out to Malibu and say it to my face.
我明天还会活着 之后可就说不准了
I'll be alive tomorrow. After that, who knows?
抱歉这么久才出来
Sorry that took me so long.
我只是想把自己最好的一面展示给你 恋人
Just wanted to look my best for you, lover.
我刚才接到了一通奇怪的电♥话♥
Hey, um, I just got kind of a weird phone call.
我也是 去他们的 对不对
You and me both. Hey, screw 'em all, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我们去吃意式冰淇淋吗
Are we going to gelato?
卡洛琳公主 我们这是做什么
Princess Carolyn, what are we doing?
去吃冰淇淋
Getting gelato?
这样不对 我最近简直疯了
This was a mistake. I've been acting crazy.
刚才那通电♥话♥把我拉回了现实
That phone call just pulled me back to reality.
你说得对 我不爱你
You were right. I don't love you.
你也不爱我 我们只是两个孤单的人
You don't love me. We're just two lonely people
想少恨自己一点而已
trying to hate ourselves a little less.
可能我们以后会一直如此
Maybe that's all we're ever gonna be.
可能我们以前也是如此
Maybe that's all we ever were.
今晚真是反转啊
Well, this night took a turn.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 我明知道会这样
You know the worst part? I knew this was gonna happen
可是我还是放任自己为此兴奋
and I let myself get excited anyway.
这么说我们都觉得是因为你喽
So we agree that this is on you, then?
回头见吧
I guess I'll see you around.
你都不送我回家吗
You're not even gonna give me a ride home?
抱歉 我现在需要一个人静一静
Sorry, I think I just need to be alone right now.
当然了 当然了
Of course, of course.
这就是爱上一匹马的后果
That's what you get when you fall for a horse.
的士
Taxi.
你得打起精神
You got to get your shit together.
昨天你让自己坠入爱河
So yesterday, you let yourself fall in love a little bit,
可是心碎而归
and you got your heart broken.
这就是让自己有感情的后果
Serves you right for having feelings.
从现在开始 你就是个铁石心肠的工作狂
Starting now, you are a hard, heartless career gal.
去工作 要做得精彩
Go to work, be awesome at it,
不要把时间浪费在花里胡哨不切实际的东西上了
and don't waste time on foolish flights of fancy.
从现在开始 你就是个机器人
From now on, you are a robot.
哔哔哔哔哔
Beep bop boop blurp bleep.
-喂 -我想跟你说一声我没事
- Hello. - I just want you to know I'm fine.
只有有事的时候人才会说自己没事
Uh-oh. People only say they're fine when they're not fine.
我昨晚伤害到你的感情了吗
Did I hurt your feelings last night?
我是个经纪人 我没有感情
I'm an agent. I don't have feelings.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Well, I'm glad you called.
我觉得你昨天说的是对的
I think that you had the right idea yesterday.
我应该继续工作
I should be getting back to work.
你能再帮我找份工作吗
Can you get me another job?
我又不是你的经纪人了 所以我不给你找
Yeah, well, I'm not your agent anymore, so, no.
好吧 那你告诉那个谁谁谁
Oh, right. Well, just tell whoever, then.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
总之 我要去马里布见赫比·哈萨克
Anyway, I'm off to Malibu to see Herb Kazzaz.
他得了癌症 你也知道这不是小事
He has cancer, which, as you know, is a whole thing.
再说了 他讨厌我 所以我希望今天
Plus, he hates me, so I could really use some good news
能听到点好消息
at the end of the day.
天哪 你要去见赫比吗
Oh, my God, you're going to see Herb?
你肯定真的...
You must be really...
我才不关心 我不感兴趣
Nope, don't care. Not interested.
希望你喜欢大干一场 查理
Hope you like kicking ass, Charlie,
因为我们今天就做这个
because that's all we're gonna do today.
今早我的领带被复印机卡住了
My tie got stuck in the copier this morning.
很好 查理
That's great, Charlie.
如果你快速翻纸
If you flip them real quick,
领带就跟在跑一样
it looks like the tie is running.
凡妮莎 你的客户马男波杰克要份工作
Hey, Vanessa, your client, BoJack Horseman, wants a job.
-祝你好运 -这个啊
- Good luck. - Oh, yeah, about that.
格温妮丝今早来过
Gwyneth came in this morning,
我想让她知道我一切以她为重
and I wanted to show her that she was a top priority,
所以就在她面前
so I shredded BoJack's contract
把跟波杰克的合同撕了 哈哈
right in front of her. Heh heh.
什么 你昨天才跟波杰克签约
What? You just signed BoJack yesterday.
我倒觉得撕得好
I say good riddance to Mr. Houseman
那个什么家庭妇男
or whatever that horse's name is.
他不仅一分钱都没帮公♥司♥赚到
It's not like he makes this company any money,
好像还占用了你很大一部分时间
and he does seem to take up an awful lot of your time.
我是亚利桑那人 杰里 我去过亚利桑那州
I'm from Arizona, Jerry. I went to Arizona State.
陶德 这玩意儿要怎么关掉
Todd, how do I turn this thing off?
陶德
Todd.
干什么 我忙着呢
What? I'm busy.
算了 我好想知道怎么关了
Never mind. Think I've figured it out.
既然现在屋里就我一个人
Now that I've got the room to myself,
我该练习练习长号♥了
time to practice the trombone.
他现在只是状态不好
He's kind of in a bad place right now.
你不能就这样放弃他
You can't just drop him.
这里最棒的经纪人
The best agent in this building
都没法给他找到工作
couldn't get that guy a job.
这里最棒的经纪人
The best agent in this building
昨天给他找了份工作
got him a job yesterday,
今天我肯定能帮他拿到一个电影角色
and I could get him a feature by the end of today.
如果你想在今天之内
If you want to get him a movie
给他拿到电影合同 很好 尽管去吧
by the end of the day, great, do that.
拿不到的话我们就得把他扫地出门了
Otherwise, we are washing our hands of him.
查理 听说NBC要了你的"跑动的领带"节目
Charlie, I hear NBC picked up your running tie show.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
你好马蒂 我是卡洛琳公主
Hey, Marty, Princess Carolyn here.
你想跟马男波杰克合作吗
How'd you like to work with the BoJack Horseman?
什么 你恨透他了
What's that? You hate his guts?
什么 他是个废物
What's that? He's a talentless boob?
打了一百通电♥话♥之后...
什么 你绝不再跟波杰克合作了
What's that? You'll never work with BoJack again?
什么
What's that?
你想让他死于工厂仓库大火
You want him to die in an ass factory warehouse fire,
废物燃烧让他窒息而死
smothering to death under a pile of burning asses?
如果你改主意了 记得给我打电♥话♥
Well, if you change your mind, give me a call.
波杰克啊 我该拿你怎么办
Oh, BoJack, what am I gonna do with you?
我不懂
I don't understand
你为什么为他这么大费周章
why you're going through all this trouble for him.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表