剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Well, that's horrible. Why would you tell me that now?
不知道 看到落日在两山之间
I don't know. The sun setting over those two hills
让我想到了大屁♥股♥ 进而又想到直肠癌
made me think of a big ass, and that made me think of ass cancer,
然后就想到了赫比·哈萨克的直肠癌
and that made me think of Herb Kazaz's ass cancer.
你真的不知道吗
You really didn't know?
不知道 我跟赫比又不是...
No, Herb and I aren't on the best...
我想一个人静一静 我不能...
Look, I'm trying to have a moment here. I can't...
我想给你件东西
Hey, I want to give you something.
这是你得的电视指南奖吗
Is this your TV Guide award?
那是我呼声最高的一次得奖了
It's the most prestigious award I ever won.
我一直想要是自己有了孩子
I always thought if I ever had kids of my own,
就把这个给他们 我想给你
I'd give it to them one day. I want you to have it.
波杰克 谢谢 你真好
Oh, wow. BoJack, thanks. You're sweet.
-你干什么呢 -嘘
- What are you doing? - Shh.
现在正出职员表呢 不要打扰
Just let the credits roll, let the credits roll.
啦啦啦啦啦 这一特殊时刻
Sha-na-na-na-na-na special moment
制片人 加里·马歇尔
Exec Producer Garry Marshall
啦啦啦 今天真是个好日子
Na-na-na such a happy day"
"坐下 阿布 坐下" "真乖"
"Sit, Ubu, sit." "Good dog."
-我们可以回家了吗 -好吧 我们回家
- Can we go home now? - Yeah, okay, we're done.
*快来 快来试 我洞深不见底*
*Hey now, boy, come and try, my clitoris is ginormous*
-喂 -马男波杰克
- Hello? - BoJack Horseman.
你是不是把你得的电视指南奖送人了
Did you get rid of your old TV Guide award?
谢纳加的一家当铺正在卖♥♥一个
This pawnshop on La Cienega was selling one
-刻着你名字的奖杯 -什么
- with your name on it. - What?
等等 你去当铺干什么
Wait, why were you at a pawnshop?
当铺那边我有人 那里一出现奖杯
Oh, I just have a guy there who calls me
他就会打电♥话♥给我好让我买♥♥下来
whenever TV awards come in so I can buy 'em.
然后我把自己的名字刻上 就像自己获奖一样
I put my name on, it's like I won it myself!
我现在有两座金球奖杯
I have two Golden Globes
一座颁给坦普·格兰丁的人♥民♥选择奖奖杯
and a People's Choice for Temple Grandin.
萨拉·琳
Sarah Lynn!
喂 还在听吗
Hello? You still there?
*我洞深不见底...*
*My clitoris is ginor...*
派对结束了 都给我出去
Okay, party's over. Everybody out.
你别走
Not you.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 年轻的女士
You are in big trouble, young lady.
真不敢相信你当了我的奖杯
I can't believe you pawned my award.
你不要往心里去 我觉得你那个破奖太傻♥逼♥了
It wasn't personal. I just thought your award was stupid,
而且我得过其他无数奖项
and I already have a billion other awards,
我只是想换钱买♥♥毒品而已
and I wanted to get money for drugs.
你最近不好过 这我理解
Look, things have been tough for you, and I understand that.
我知道你现在经历的事
I know what you're going through right now.
你知道我现在经历的事吗 你怎么知道
Oh, you know what I'm going through? Why?
就因为你一百万年前演了什么傻♥逼♥儿童剧吗
Because you were on some dumb kids show a million years ago?
-注意点 -我十岁起就有自己的时尚路线了
- Hey, now. - I had my own fashion line when I was ten.
到20岁 喜欢我的人都能填满各地体育馆了
By 20, I was packing stadiums.
我每天都会都到男生的来信
I get letters every day from boys telling me
说我是他们打飞机时幻象的对象
that I was the first girl they masturbated to.
真的 每天都有人这么跟我说
Literally, someone tells me that every day.
-太恶心了 -我知道
- That is gross. - Oh-ho, I know!
可你就只会待在自己这栋小房♥子里
You sit up here in your little house
每天自怨自艾 我跟你说波杰
and feel sorry for yourself? Oh, guess what, Bo-j,
想做过气名人 最起码你以前也得
in order to be a has-been, you have to have actually,
-是个名人啊 -你太过分了
- you know, been. - You are way out of line!
你又不是我老爸 你只是个我小时候
You're not my dad. You're just a rugged, older man
扮演我强壮又男人的老爸的
who provided me with a strong, masculine presence
糟老头子而已
during my formative years.
我不是你老爸 你也不是我女儿
I'm not your dad, and you're not my child.
我们只是一个男人一个女人在一起生活
We're just a man and a lady living in a house together,
我们都是成年人 而且我们都喝得有点大了
and we're both adults, and we're both a little drunk.
谁把我的软垫椅子点着了
Who-o-o lit my ottoman on fire?
说真的 你真的不知道吗
Seriously, you seriously don't know?
我是个坏女孩
I'm a bad "Widdle" girl.
对 你真的很坏很坏
Yeah, you are bad, very bad!
你想让我用胸给你把火扑灭吗
You want me to put it out with my boob?
-什么 -用你的胸
- Uh, what? - Your boob
来灭火是个非常不切实际的方法
is a very impractical way to put out a fire.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我觉得你毒瘾太重了
I think you have a serious drug problem.
我需要的唯一毒品就是一匹马[海♥洛♥因♥]
The only drug I need is horse.
两位 两位 你们干什么呢
Guys, guys, what are you doing?
拜托 别这样
Please don't do this.
不不 你们为什么...
No, no. Why are you...
这样真的不好
This is a very bad idea.
至少把我的毯子...
Can I at least get my blanket...
让我把毯子从你们下面...
Let me get my blanket out from under...
天 天哪 我的胳膊
Oh G... Oh, my God, my arm.
-你抓住我胳膊了 -啊 啊
- You got my arm. - Ow! Ow!
我也加入进来了 天哪 我也加入进来了
I'm in it now. Oh, God, no! I'm a part of it.
现在我的手指还没有知觉
I still haven't regained the feeling in my fingers.
那真是我人生中最漫长的两分钟
That was the longest two minutes of my life.
我觉得不止两分钟吧
Um, I think it was a little longer than two minutes.
明明两分钟多
It was longer than two minutes.
你怎么就不明白这样不好呢
How do you not get that this is terrible?
你是说从公♥关♥的角度来说吗
Oh, you mean from a P.R. standpoint?
是不好 要是这事儿传出去
Yeah, 'cause if this got out,
大家非把我活剥了不可
oh, I would get flayed!
我真受够了一直做个理智的人
Oh, I'm done being the voice of reason.
真是太累了 我得睡个愤怒觉
It's exhausting. I got to take an angry nap.
我知道 我知道 她在占我的便宜
I know. I know. She's taking advantage of me.
其实我觉得是你
Actually, it kind of feels like you're the one
在占她的便宜 她是那个
taking advantage of her. She's the one
吸毒并且跟老爸之间有问题的人
with substance abuse problems and daddy issues.
我们都吸毒并且跟老爸之间有问题好吗
Hey, we both have substance abuse problems and daddy issues.
对 但是她来向你求助了
Yeah, but she came to you for help.
注意到我一直在无视你了吗
Hey, notice how I've been ignoring you,
你越无法得到的东西就越是想要
playing hard to get? Only makes you want me more.
你还是继续去墙角站着去吧
Ugh. Go stand on the other side of the room.
-好吧 -萨拉·琳 穿上外套
- Okay. - Sarah Lynn, get your coat.
-我要带你去戒毒所 -不要
- I'm taking you to rehab. - Nah,
我想继续留在这里 如果你不介意的话
I was gonna keep hanging out here if that's all right.
-不 我介意 -什么
- No, it's not all right. - What?
这里对你不好
This place isn't good for you.
你得去真正能帮你的地方
You need to go where you can get help, real help.
但是我以为你会跟以前说的一样 永远
But I thought you were always gonna be there for me
在我身边帮我
like you said.
我会一直在你身边的
I will always be there for you.
停 拍第十遍
Cut, let's take ten.
刚才就是第十遍 我们再多拍一次
That's ten, everyone. Let's make it a tight ten.
这剧本就是一坨屎
These pages are shit.
你知道吗 一坨屎
You understand? Shit.
这剧本连给我擦屁♥股♥都配不上
I wouldn't wipe my ass with these pages.
用这个擦的话擦屁♥股♥就完全失去意义了
It would defeat the whole purpose of wiping my ass.
-有你的电♥话♥ -喂
- Phone for you. - Uh-huh.
后台给我弄到注射用针了吗
You get me points on the back end?
除非给我弄到注射针 否则我是不会做的
Well, I told you I'm not gonna do it unless I get points.
他们找不到是吗
Oh, they can't find any?
那让他们从我的鸡♥巴♥里口出几根来吧
Well, maybe they could suck some out of my dick!
我在讲电♥话♥ 你这样太没礼貌了
I'm on the phone. You're being very rude.
你答应过我会一直陪在我身边
You promised me you would always be there.
萨拉·琳 我这是为了你好
Sarah Lynn, this is for your own good.
你不能再住在这里了
You can't stay here anymore.
好吧 那我搬出去
Okie-doke. I guess I'll just move out
找个让我在他家里
and find one of the billion people
开派对的亿万富翁去吧
who will let me party at their house.
你不该这样
Uh, well, you should not do that.
我知道
Oh, I know.
但是我有这个本事 所以我会这么做
I know, but I can, so I will.
现在就凭我 我可以不需要
I'm at a place right now where I never need
长大成人或者变得多成熟
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表