剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, I know you're sorry.
好了 我知道你很抱歉
I'm not even mad at you anymore, okay?
我一点都没生你的气 好吗
I'm just--
我只是
What?
什么
I'm just fucking scared.
我真♥他♥妈♥的怕死了
I'm gonna help you through the legal process, okay?
我会帮你搞定这些法律程序的 好吗
You don't have to do that. Go-- Go back to your job.
你不用这么做的 回去工作吧
Please. Go back to New York.
拜托 回纽约去吧
No, it's fine.
不 没关系
I wanna stay.
我想留下来
Come on.
走吧
He saw me singing in a club.
他看到我在俱乐部唱歌♥
That's how we met.
这就是我们的邂逅
He said he liked my voice.
他说他喜欢我的声音
That's what I needed to hear.
这恰是我想听的
Then he came and saw me sing in other places
然后他来其他地方看我唱歌♥
and we'd talk after and... I knew he was trouble.
之后我们就会聊天 我知道他惹麻烦了
He was a lot older.
他老了很多
But I loved him.
但我爱他
I'm not gonna give you any money, Eve.
我不会给你一分钱的 伊芙
I'm the mother of your grandchild. I
我是你孙子的母亲 我
Anyone can be a mother.
做一个母亲并不难
The trick is to be a good one.
难的是做一个好母亲
Like you were?
像你当年吗
No.
不
I wasn't any good at it either.
我也不是个好母亲
I warned you.
我警告过你
About Danny.
关于丹尼
What must it have been like
他要是有一个
for him to have a son he couldn't take care of?
无法照料的儿子会是怎样
Probably the same as it was for me.
可能和我的情况一样
No, Eve. You had a choice.
不 伊芙 你有选择
I respect that choice, but it was yours.
我尊重这个选择 但这是你的选择
Look, I just want what was promised to me.
我只想得到原本承诺会给我的东西
I didn't promise you anything.
我没有承诺你任何事
You had an arrangement with my husband.
你和我丈夫有个协议
And he's gone now.
现在他去世了
You're just gonna have to...
你只能...
make do without him.
靠自己了
Stand by five while I bring up captain. Over.
在我呼叫队长前原地待命
Patrol 508 reporting in. We're headed to Big Torch.
508巡逻队报道 我们正在去大火炬
Talk to me. Everything's quiet.
说吧 一切都很安静
Water's calm.
风平浪静
I hear there's a party over at Big Torch.
我听说有一支小队往大火炬走了
Not here.
这里没人
When are they landing? Should be there in about 30 minutes.
什么时候靠岸 三十分钟后应该到了
Call me to confirm.
到时候打电♥话♥给我确认
John.
约翰
We're heading out.
我们要出发了
Where's Lowry? The bait shop.
劳瑞在哪里 渔具店
We're gonna get this motherfucker tonight.
我们今晚要抓住这家伙
We'll keep you in the loop, all right?
我们会随时告诉你进度
Marco. Yo.
马可 在
What?
什么事
You and I, we've known each other a long time.
我们俩 我们都认识这么久了
Like family. Yeah.
像家人一样 是啊
You think I'm a good person, right?
你觉得我是个好人吧
Yeah. What kind of fucking question is that?
是啊 这算哪门子问题
Yeah, of course.
当然了
Yeah.
是啊
Be safe.
安全回来
I will.
我会的
So...
那么...
Johnny boy.
约翰小子
You sure you're doing the right thing?
你确定你做出了正确的选择吗
You could still change your mind.
你还是能改变主意的
What was it Dad used to say about changing your mind?
爸爸以前经常怎么说改变主意会怎么样的
"You change your mind, you lose your mind."
"你改变主意 那就是疯了"
Yeah.
是啊
A man's gotta have convictions.
人必须要坚持自己
Had a very nice meeting.
见面非常顺利
Heading home.
准备回去
But you didn't answer the question.
但你没有回答这个问题
So, do you think you made the right choice?
你觉得你做出了正确的选择吗
I don't know, Danny.
我不知道 丹尼
I'd ask you.
我会问你
But you never made the right fucking choice in your life.
但你这辈子都没做出过什么正确的决定
Doesn't matter now anyway.
反正现在不重要了
It's a done deal, right?
木已成舟
You surprised me, John.
你真是让我大吃一惊 约翰
Wait. Stop.
等等 停车
Yeah, I thought you'd go a different way on this.
是啊 我以为你会选择另一条路
Get out of the car. Hands behind your head.
下车 把手放在脑后
Hands on the ground.
手放在地上
I guess you couldn't go through with it.
我想你还是承受不了
Being the bad boy, like me.
像我这样 当个坏孩子
Wow, you are actually gonna let Lowry talk.
你真的要任由劳瑞都说出来
They're probably on their way to pick him up right now.
他们可能正在去抓他的路上
He'd talk eventually anyway.
他最后还是会说出来的
You really think you can control everything, don't you?
你真的觉得自己能控制一切 对吗
You think he's gonna talk
你觉得他会开口
and you're just gonna worm your way out of it.
你就能这么蒙混过关
Is that it?
对吗
You're just gonna explain it away?
你都要解释清楚的对吗
Or maybe you--?
也许你...
You just don't want to carry the lie anymore. Is that it?
你只是不想再背负谎言了
You want the truth to come out?
你想让真♥相♥水落石出
You want everyone to know?
你想让大家都知道
Yeah.
没错
I think you do.
我想是的
I think you want the relief.
我想你想得到解脱
Marco.
马可
As soon as the bust went down, we moved on Lowry.
完成拘捕后 我们就去找劳瑞
You better get down to the bait shop. Now.
你最好赶紧去渔具店
I'll be right there.
我马上去
Moment of truth.
水落石出的时候到了
Hank was right about Sugarloaf.
汉克对面包山的情报没错
They walked right into us. Where's Lowry?
我们把他们一网打尽 劳瑞呢
Inside.
在里面
John, come here.
约翰 过来
We found this when we got here.
我们进来的时候发现了这一幕
Stabbed at least ten, twelve times.
至少被捅了十多刀
Haven't found a weapon yet.
还没找到凶器
You wanted justice?
你不是想要正义的制裁吗
Lowry's own people just gave it to you.
劳瑞自己的人帮你做了
It's over, John.
结束了 约翰
We need to talk to you, Vicente.
我们要和你谈谈 韦森特
It's about Wayne Lowry.
是关于韦恩·劳瑞的
He was killed last night.
他昨晚被杀了
No. Vicente, no. Did you hear what we said?
不 韦森特 你听清我们说了什么吗
He says that the other day after we left,
他说那天我们离开之后
he realized that something had to be done.
他意识到自己必须做些什么
He says he did something that--
他说他做了一些...
That you couldn't do.
你做不到的事
You tell him to shut up. That we're gonna get him an attorney.
你要他赶紧闭嘴 我们给他找个律师
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白了吗
He says he killed Lowry and he's prepared for the punishment.
他说他杀了劳瑞 准备好接受惩罚了
He's not worried about the law.
他不担心法律对他的惩罚
His religion tells him that confession is good for the soul.
在他的宗教中 认罪能净化他的灵魂
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表