剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So, on it goes.
那你继续吧
What is that supposed to mean?
你是什么意思
The anger, the violence. Where do you think Danny got it from?
你以为丹尼的愤怒和暴♥力♥行为是从哪学的
It must be great to be a perfect mother.
做个完美的母亲绝对太伟大了
What did Janey say to you?
珍妮对你说什么了
Well, what did she say to me?
她对我说了什么
She said I killed Danny.
她说是我杀了丹尼
Maybe she was right.
可能她说对的
But we all had a hand in it,
但是我们都参与其中了
even John.
甚至包括约翰
Thank you, Larry. Thank you, Larry.
谢谢你 拉里 谢谢你 拉里
Is there anyone else who would like to share?
还有谁想要分享一下的吗
We have the room for another ten minutes.
我们还有十分钟的时间
Um, I'll go.
我来
And you are? What?
你是 什么
Your name. Oh, I'm Kevin.
你的名字 我叫凯文
Hi, Kevin.
你好 凯文
Welcome.
欢迎你
I'm a-- I'm an alcoholic.
我 我嗜酒
Wow, that's the first time I said that. Um...
这是我第一次讲这个
I, um...
我
I don't know why this is so--
我不知道为什么这个对我这么
so hard for me. I usually like talking in front of people.
这么难 我经常在人前讲话的
I'm kind of a "Life of the party" Type of guy.
我算是很活跃开朗的人
My wife and I are having a baby.
我和妻子要有一个孩子了
Yeah, we're having a boy.
是个男孩
thing is, six months ago, that would have been great news.
事情是 六个月前 这应该是个好消息的
I always wanted to be a father.
我一直想要当爸爸
We've been trying for a while.
我们努力了一段时间
But I think, looking back,
但我认为 回顾过去
I don't think I was really dealing in reality, you know?
我不认为我活在现实中 你们知道吗
But the past few months, reality has really come.
但是在过去的几个月 现实真的到来了
Knocking.
在敲
Knocking at my door. Well, kind of crashing at my door.
在敲我的门 几乎在撞击我的门
I'm-- I'm s--
我 我
I'm starting to see that
我开始想
I'm maybe not the person that I thought I was.
我可能和我想象中的不一样
My family is not really who I thought they were.
我的家庭和我想象中的不一样
That's-- That's all. I'm done.
就是 就是这些 我说完了
Thank you, Kevin. Thank you, Kevin.
谢谢你 凯文 谢谢你 凯文
Seriously.
说真的
Where are you with O'Bannon?
你和奥班农去哪了
Nowhere.
没去哪
I can't put him in the motel room,
我不能把他丢到汽车旅馆
and if he knows anything about Danny's murder,
如果他知道丹尼被杀一事的内♥幕♥
he ain't saying shit.
他就不说废话了
I honestly don't think he's our guy.
我真的不认为他是我们的人
I did some leg work on my own.
我自己也做了一些调查
You did?
你去了
Take a look at the original interviews with the Rayburn family.
看了下雷伯恩家原始的采访
Someone had some kid gloves on when they were questioning.
他们被询问时有人非常谨慎
They weren't suspects.
他们不是嫌疑人
Well, there's a lot of little gaps there that need exploring.
有很多对不上的细节要去挖掘一下
Such as?
比如
Danny Rayburn leaves the Red Reef,
丹尼·雷伯恩离开红礁汽车旅馆
goes back home to his family.
回到他家里
After that,
然后
they claim they don't know where he went,
他们说他们不知道他去哪了
or what he was doing.
不知道他干了什么
Yeah, that's right. I mean--
是这样 我是说
I don't buy that. I don't buy that.
我不接受那样的解释 我不接受
They're a tight-knit family,
他们是非常亲密的一家人
and they knew their brother killed someone.
他们知道他们的哥哥杀人了
Maybe they were trying to help him.
他们可能想帮他
That's a reach, Franco.
这是个假设 弗兰克
Well, I want you to bring them in and talk to them again.
我想让你把他们带来再和他们谈一次
All due respect, I think this family has gone through enough.
恕我直言 我认为这家已经经历的够多了
Would you rather I have someone else do it?
你想让我派别人来做这个吗
This is really a priority for you, huh?
你真的很重视 是吗
Focus on the day after the Red Reef.
注意红珊瑚旅馆后的那几天
I wanna know where the family was.
我想知道那时这家人都在哪
Who saw Danny, who spoke to him.
谁看到丹尼了 谁和他说过话
Word's gonna get out that we're bringing them back into this.
我们再把他们牵扯进来 这事会传出去的
If the press should happen to be alerted, oh, well.
如果那些杂♥志♥恰巧得到消息的话
Read that.
看这个
And then start with the brother and sister.
从兄妹入手
Yeah?
有人吗
You got a minute, John?
有空吗 约翰
Yeah, come on in.
有 请进
Look, I know we had words the other day, but you were right.
我知道我们几天前吵过一次 但是你是对的
What you need, Marco?
你要什么 马可
Aguirre doesn't wanna let the Danny thing die.
阿吉雷不想放过丹尼这个案子
I mean, he is grasping at straws.
他把这个当作最后的把柄
What's he asking you to do?
他叫你怎么做
Bring in Meg and Kevin for questioning.
把梅格和凯文带来问话
He's an asshole.
他是个混♥蛋♥
I hate putting you guys through this I know you do.
我不想让你们经历这种事 我知道
I appreciate you giving me a heads-up on it. I do.
我很感激你告诉我这件事 真的
What do you mean, another interview? What are you talking about?
你什么意思 重新问话 你在说什么
We already gave our statements.
我们已经做了陈述了
Was there something that's changed?
有什么变化吗
No, nothing's changed.
不 没什么变化
It's Aguirre fucking with me, that's what it is.
阿吉雷就是想搞我 就是这么回事
Does the story stay the same?
陈诉还是跟原来一样吗
The story stays the same. The story stays exactly the same.
陈述不变 跟之前的一样
Nothing changes. Nothing changes in the story.
什么都不要变 陈述不要变
You both realize how fucking important that is, right?
你们都知道这有多重要 对吧
Yes, I do.
恩 我知道
What?
怎么
What? The last time I talked to Marco,
怎么 上次我跟马可说话
he was asking me all about the boat.
他一直问我关于那艘船的事
What boat? The boat.
什么船 那艘船
The boat that they found near Danny.
那艘在丹尼旁边的船
You didn't tell me that.
你可没告诉我这件事
What's that matter? It wasn't a problem. It is a problem.
怎么了 这又不重要 这很重要
Because I was fucking blasted. I was high.
因为我他妈喝多了 正嗨着
And I'm sure I seemed totally guilty.
而且我肯定我当时很愧疚
I sounded like an idiot.
就像个白♥痴♥一样
He has to think I was hiding something.
他肯定认为我藏了什么东西
All right, if Marco asks him again,
好吧 如果马可再问他
what do we do?
我们怎么做
Maybe we can use it.
也许我们可以利用这点
They went out on the catamaran tour.
他们一起做双体船出去了
They already left.
他们已经离开了
You wanna take the boat out?
你想开那艘船出去吗
What?
什么
The boat. We could take it for a spin.
那艘船 我们可以出去转一圈
Is that why you asked me out here? To take me for a boat ride?
你叫我来这里就为了这个吗 乘船出去兜风
Just offering.
就提个建议而已
I almost didn't come, you know.
我差点就来不了 你知道吗
Why is that?
为什么
I was afraid you might tag me.
我害怕你会责备我
Heard you got a killer right hook. Yeah, well,
听说你那一记右勾拳下手不轻啊 好吧
that was a mistake that I am not proud of.
这个错误我并不引以为豪
Don't worry. I'm sure she deserved it.
别担心 我相信她活该
Sit down.
坐下来
So, what did your dad tell you about us?
所以 你♥爸♥爸是怎么跟你说我们的
The family?
这个家
He said you were all fucked up.
他说你们把整个家搞得一团糟
That he didn't wanna be the kind of dad his dad was.
说他不想成为他爸爸那样的爸爸
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表