剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
Maybe we can take some questions?
不如大家提几个问题吧
Yes, sir?
这位先生
That must have been a lot, hm?
肯定很难熬吧
Living with all that?
这种生活
Yeah.
是啊
I'm still curious.
我还是很好奇
About what?
好奇什么
That night in your driveway...
那天在你的车道上
why were you panicking?
你为什么这么慌张
Because you were right.
因为你说得对
There was somebody in my house.
我房♥里的确有人
Danny?
丹尼
It was the guy that I cheated on you with.
是那个跟我偷♥情♥的人
Do I know him?
我认识他吗
No, he's not from here.
不 他不是这里的人
What's his name?
他叫什么
You don't know him.
你不认识他
What's his name?
他叫什么
Alec Moros.
亚历克·莫罗斯
Okay?
行了吗
You know, I know it's stupid to say now, but...
虽然现在这样说很蠢 但是...
I really am sorry for everything that I put you through.
我真的很抱歉让你承受这一切
Marcia, excuse me.
玛西娅 不好意思
Thank you for coming. Uh, thank you very much.
谢谢你的到来 谢谢你
I mean, it was obvious to everyone in this room
大家都能看出来
that you were speaking from the heart, so--
你说的是真心话 所以...
Well, thank you very much. Thank you for having me.
非常感谢你 谢谢你邀请我
Have you seen my wife, by chance?
你有没有见到我妻子
Um, no. Not since the panel.
没有 集♥会♥结束后就没见过了
Okay. Thank you for everything again.
好吧 再次感谢你
No problem.
不客气
Hi, it's Diana, please leave a message.
我是戴安娜 请留言
Shit.
该死
What the fuck happened to you?
你出什么事了
Don't worry about it.
不用担心我
Bring it?
带来了吗
I brought it. I'm wondering why you want it.
我带来了 我不知道你为什么要
Why? 'Cause it's mine, that's why.
为什么 因为这是我的
What the hell are you gonna do with it?
你准备拿它怎么办
What do you care? Fuck, you don't need it.
你这么关心干吗 你又不需要
Come on, give it to me before I bash your fucking head in.
快给我 趁我还没把你的头砸烂
Morning.
早上好
Where's your mother?
你妈妈去哪儿了
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
She went to Aunt Laura's.
她去劳拉姨妈那里去了
Said there was an emergency.
她说是紧急情况
Did you guys have a fight or something?
你们俩是吵架了吗
No, we didn't have a fight.
不 我们没有吵架
No.
不
Let's call Aunt Laura, see what's up.
打电♥话♥给劳拉姨妈 看看出什么事了
If you could pick up two or three of those, it'd be great.
你挑两三个就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey, there, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, the office isn't open yet.
不好意思 办公室还没开门
It's okay.
没关系
I'm not-- I'm not looking to volunteer anyhow.
我不是...我不是来当志愿者的
Is there something that I can help you with?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Your brother John did this to me. In case--
这是你哥哥约翰揍的 如果...
In case you were wondering.
如果你要问的话
I mean, I just wanted to talk to him,
我只是想和他谈谈
but you know what an angry motherfucker he can be, right?
但是你知道他一生气是什么混♥蛋♥样吧
And I figure it's on account of all the secrets he's keeping.
我猜是因为他藏了这么多秘密
'Cause we both know what Danny was doing down here.
因为我们都知道丹尼是来干什么的
We both know how angry it must have made John.
我们都知道约翰对此有多么生气
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在谈什么
Angry enough to...
生气到...
Angry enough to want him dead?
生气道想让他死
Sir, the office is closed. You need to leave.
先生 办公室尚未开门 你该走了
Your brother can't control his temper, clearly.
显然你哥哥控制不了自己的情绪
I mean, if you ask me, that's gonna be a real liability,
要我说 这可是个不小的隐患
especially with the sheriff's race coming up and all.
特别是警长的竞选在即
Why don't you go to the police,
你为什么不去找警♥察♥呢
tell them whatever the fuck you want to?
告诉他们你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么
I'm not interested in sending your brother to jail.
我没兴趣把你哥哥送到监狱去
No.
没兴趣
I just... I just wanna tell you a story
我只是 我只是想告诉你一个故事
about your brother John and the Red Reef motel.
关于你哥哥约翰和红礁旅馆
And when I'm done,
等我说完了
you decide what it's worth to you
你再来决定该不该
to keep me from telling it again.
阻止我再向别人说一遍这个故事
When you sent us away,
你把我们送走时
I remember thinking...
我还记得我一直在想...
"What if Danny gets violent with John?"
"如果丹尼对约翰动粗怎么办"
But then I thought,
但是然后我想
you got a gun, you can protect yourself.
你有枪 你能保护自己
No.
不
No, no, no. John wouldn't do that,
不不不 约翰不会这么做的
'cause... Danny's the violent one, not John.
因为...丹尼才很暴♥力♥ 约翰不会的
Danny's the scary one.
丹尼才可怕
Because I just...
因为我只是...
Because I just could never imagine that you were capable of...
因为我只是难以想象你能...
I'm not gonna ask you the question...
我不会问你这个问题...
because I can't ever...
因为我根本无法...
hear the answer.
承受听到这个答案
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
Nobody.
没人
Tell me we're safe.
告诉我我们很安全
We are safe.
我们很安全
And if the day comes when we're not...
如果有一天 我们有危险...
you will tell me.
你会告诉我吧
If anything ever happens to you...
如果你出任何事...
I know nothing.
我什么都不知道
Because I gotta be here for our kids.
因为我要为我们的孩子而留在这里
What you've done...
你做的这些事...
could destroy us.
会毁掉我们
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表