剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Well, you know, it's an investigation.
你知道的 为了调查
What do you need?
你需要什么
I'd like to look at the security system over there.
我想看看那里的监控系统
Like, as in the cameras?
比如 监控摄像头
That's right.
正是
You can't get a warrant?
你弄不到搜查令吗
There's nothing you can do?
你什么都做不了吗
They keep everything on servers these days.
他们最近把资料都放在服务器上
I don't have the resources.
我没有资源
What, are you fucking telling me you can't?
所以你♥他♥妈♥是要告诉我你做不到
I can't.
我做不到
All right. Well...
好吧 那么
enjoy my fucking cigars.
你♥他♥妈♥就好好享受你的雪茄吧
Hey, John. Yeah?
约翰 怎么
I might know a guy who's into that kind of thing.
我认识一个人 他擅长这种事
Can you trust him? Absolutely.
他可以信任吗 完全可以
He owes me a couple favors, too.
并且他欠我几个人情
What do you need?
你需要什么
On the north gate, there are two cameras.
北门那儿有两个摄像头
I wanna know what's on those cameras over the past six months.
我想要过去六个月它们拍下的全部影像
I'll call my guy.
我会打电♥话♥给那个人
I can't make any promises, but...
我不能打保票 但是
when he gets back to me, you'll be the first to know.
如果他回话的话 我会第一时间告诉你
I appreciate that.
非常感激
See you, buddy.
回见 老兄
Hello there, sir. Hey.
你好 先生 你好
Hey. Hope I'm not overstepping. No.
冒昧打扰 哪里哪里
Wanted a place to park this sucker for a week or so.
我想找个地方把这个玩意儿停一周左右
Hey, trust me, you buy this place,
相信我 你买♥♥了这个地方
you got all the docking space you need.
就绝对有足够的泊船位
Oh, I like the sound of that.
你这样说我就放心了
Hey, come on. Let me get you a coffee. Yeah, sure.
来我这儿喝杯咖啡吧 好
So? My offer.
怎么说 这是我的报价
Now, that's contingent upon you sticking around.
前提是你留在这儿
You want me to stay?
你想让我留下
Absolutely. You know the place, you know the clientele.
特别希望 你熟悉这里 熟悉顾客
I want you in charge of all operations.
我想让你负责所有业务
There a problem? No.
有问题吗 没有
Thank you. I'm just not used to
谢谢 我只是不习惯
people having faith in me, that's all.
别人这么信我而已
I appreciate this.
非常感谢
Oh, it's a gift to get to do the thing you love.
能做自己喜欢做的事简直是上苍恩赐
Brings out the best in people. Mm. Yes, sir.
能激发人们最好的一面 好的
So, that number work for you?
所以这个价你能接受吗
Yeah. That's gonna work.
可以 完全能接受
That's gonna work just fine. Beautiful.
这个价很好 太好了
I'll draw up the paperwork, get it to your sister.
我会拟好文书带给你妹妹
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you, Mr. Gilbert.
不客气 谢谢 吉尔伯特先生
Janey.
珍妮
Is my dad okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我爸爸没事吧 没事没事
What are you doing here? Relax. Your dad's fine.
你来这做什么 放松 你♥爸♥爸没事
I just need to ask you a couple questions.
我只是要问你几个问题
About what?
关于什么
Danny.
丹尼
Okay.
好吧
The day that Danny went missing,
丹尼失踪那天
you, your mom, your brother, you guys were out of town,
你 你妈妈 你弟弟 全都出镇了
right? Right.
对吗 没错
And that was right after you and Danny went out on the boat?
这是在你和丹尼出去划船之后
That day he mentioned something about a necklace.
那天他提到了什么项链
Oh, yeah. Uncle Danny gave me some necklace as, like, a present.
对 丹尼叔叔送了我一根项链做礼物
My dad didn't like it.
我爸爸不喜欢
Is that it?
是这根吗
This? Oh, no. It was a seahorse.
这个吗 不是 那是个海马
A seahorse. Yeah.
海马 对
I was just looking for it the other day.....
我那天正好在找
You know where it is?
你知道在哪里吗
Nope. I don't know.
不知道
My dad took it from me, like, when I first got it.
我一拿到就被我爸爸拿走了
And I asked him about it the other day, but...
我那天问过他 但是
But what? He said he lost it.
但是什么 他说他弄丢了
What does it matter anyway, though?
但这有什么重要的吗
Actually, it doesn't matter.
确实不重要
I'm just tying up loose ends.
我只是想把有些事理清楚
Boring cop shit.
警♥察♥的无聊破事
Okay. Well, remind me not to become a boring cop.
好吧 提醒我不要做个无聊的警♥察♥
I will. Bye, Janey.
我会的 拜拜 珍妮
See you.
回见
Hey, Mom. Hi, honey.
妈妈 嗨 亲爱的
Was that Marco you were talking to?
刚才和你说话的是马克吗
Yeah, it was.
是的
What did he want?
他想干吗
Oh, he just wanted to ask me some questions.
他只想问我几个问题
Wait, wait--
等等 等等
What did--? What did he ask her about?
他 他问了她什么
I couldn't exactly grill Janey for details,
我又不能盘问珍妮细节问题
but he wanted to know about the necklace.
但他想知道项链的事
What about the necklace?
项链怎么了
He asked her where it was.
他问她项链在哪里
John?
约翰
What's going on?
怎么回事
I don't know. I--
我不知道 我
What the fuck do you mean, you don't know?
你♥他♥妈♥什么叫你不知道
You told me we were safe.
你告诉我我们很安全
We were.
我们曾经是
And now?
那现在呢
Jesus, John. Talk to me.
天呐 约翰 说话
Listen to me. I'll take care of this, all right?
听我说 这事我会处理的
Yeah.
好
Yeah, you will.
你必须处理
Diana, there is nothing in the world
戴安娜 这世上你和孩子
that means more to me than you and the kids.
对我而言是最重要的
What do we got?
有什么进展吗
O'Bannon says John's lying about the last time he saw Danny.
奥班农说约翰关于最后一次见丹尼撒谎了
About what?
什么谎
The Red Reef? I don't know. Don't get too excited.
红礁汽车旅馆 不知道 别激动
We're talking about O'Bannon here, and he may be full of shit.
这可是奥班农 他可能是一派胡言
So, bring him in.
那么把他带过来
He says he won't come in unless we give him immunity.
他说除非给他豁免权 不然不来
If he wants immunity, he better tell us a good fucking story.
如果他想要豁免权 那最好有猛料
He says he has one, and he says he can prove it.
他说他有 而且他能证明
Can he?
他能吗
He may... He may know something.
可能吧 他可能知道一些内♥幕♥
Gnarly Harley.
无敌哈利
Christ.
我的天
Heard you skipped town.
听说你跑路了
Well, I skipped back.
我又跑回来了
Your mom dead yet?
你妈死了吗
That's really sweet.
你真是太贴心了
I wouldn't mind rummaging through that shithole of hers.
我不介意去翻翻她的破烂地方
It's always the batshit ones like her...
她那地方还是有好东西的...
Sit on treasure half their life, don't know what they have.
坐拥财富大半辈子 却不知道自己身家多少
I need the...
我需要
The thing I sold you right before I skipped town. I need it back.
我跑路之前卖♥♥给你的东西 我要赎回来
It's important.
这很重要
I'm sure you'd be willing
你肯定是想
to part with whatever you got in that sack.
用这袋子里的东西来换吧
Heavenly Protection.
上苍保佑
Hummel?
赫梅尔
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表