剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
And he'll do whatever it takes to get it.
他会不惜一切达到目的
Hey, I wanna show you something. Come with me.
我想给你看样东西 跟我来
All right.
好的
I don't know, Kev.
我不确定了 小凯
Why, is something wrong with the terms?
怎么了 条款有问题吗
No. The terms are fine. It's...
不 条款没问题 是...
Do you realize that you're gonna give up control to Gilbert?
你意识到你要把一切都交给吉尔伯特了吗
The other guy wanted to bend me over and kick me out.
其他买♥♥家想全部买♥♥下来把我踢出去
It's a hell of a lot better than that, isn't it?
这可比那样好多了 不是吗
Maybe just... think it over some more.
也许你...应该要再想想
Give me some time to do some due diligence on Gilbert.
给我点时间去调查一下吉尔伯特
I don't have any more time. What's going on?
我没时间了 怎么了
You're the one who hooked me up with this guy in the first place.
还是你一开始让我跟这个人认识的
You know the guy that I paid off? Yeah.
你知道那个我拿钱打发的家伙吗 知道
Gilbert is the one that gave me the money.
钱是吉尔伯特给的
I just don't know if that is the kind of guy
我不知道他是不是那种
you should be doing business with.
你该跟他做生意的人
Meg, if I fuck this up, if I lose this...
梅格 如果这个搞砸了 如果我失去了...
I'm telling you, I'm gonna end up
我告诉你 我就只能
selling fucking drills down at Harry's Hardware.
去哈利五金店卖♥♥破转子了
No, you're not. Yes, Meg, I am.
不会的 会的 梅格
And how come when you and John
你和约翰竞选需要
need money for the campaign, there's not a problem?
钱的时候怎么就没有问题
Suddenly, I'm in trouble, and now you're concerned?
突然我有麻烦了 你们就担心起来了吗
I'm trying to help you. Are you trying to help me?
我只是想要帮你 你真的想要帮我吗
Because I need this to happen.
因为我想这样
I don't want this. I need this.
我不想这样 但我需要这样
I get it. I don't think you do.
我懂 我不认为你懂
You know what?
你知道吗
I think I'm starting to realize something.
我想我开始明白了一些事情
Now that Danny's gone, and I'm starting to sober up,
丹尼走后 我开始清醒了
get my shit together a little bit, I think you're scared.
理清了一些头绪 我想你害怕了
About what?
关于什么
There might not be a fuck-up in the family anymore
这个家的麻烦鬼消失了
for you and John to feel superior to.
让你和约翰觉得自己没这么高人一等了
Are you kidding me right now?
你在逗我吗
Number one, I am not John. Well...
首先 我不是约翰 好吧...
Number two, it's a fucked-up thing to say.
其次 你这么说真是太操蛋了
You're gonna have to go find somebody else to save.
你们去拯救其他人吧
Just make sure that they're a real failure
一定要确保他们是真的一团糟
so that you can come in and rescue them.
这样你就可以去拯救他们了
I'm not having this conversation with you.
我不想跟你说了
If you wanna do this, Kevin, you go ahead and do it.
如果你想这样做 凯文 那就随便你了
The paperwork is fine.
文书方面没问题
Okay. Well, thank you for your legal advice,
好吧 谢谢你提供的法律建议
but if I need any more, I'll be sure to look elsewhere.
但如果我还需要建议的话 我不会来找你了
**You are my sunshine*
*你是我的阳光
**My only sunshine*
*我唯一的阳光
**You make me happy*
*当天色朦胧的时候
**When skies are gray*
*你让我快乐
**You'll never know, dear*
*亲爱的 你不会知道
**How much I love you*
*我有多爱你
**So please don't take*
*所以请不要带走
**My sunshine away*
*我的阳光
Your mama has a very pretty voice.
你妈妈的声音真好听
I guess.
是的
He just hates it when I sing.
他不喜欢我唱歌♥
How could you hate that?
你怎么会不喜欢呢
He used to like it.
他以前很喜欢
He wanted me to sing all the time when he was a little boy.
他小时候想要我一直唱
Yeah, okay. I'm going to bed.
好吧 我要去睡觉了
You're leaving? Just like that? Yep.
你就这样走了吗 是的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Robert used to sing that song for the kids, all the time.
罗伯特以前总是给孩子们唱这首歌♥
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Danny told me.
丹尼告诉我的
That's why I learned it.
所以我就学了这首歌♥
And Danny used to sing it to Nolan when he was a baby.
诺兰还小的时候丹尼经常给他唱这个
Danny couldn't sing.
丹尼才不会唱歌♥
Yeah, but he did it anyway.
是的 但他还是唱了
Miss Ortiz, thank you very much for seeing me again.
奥蒂斯女士 感谢你能再次见我
I'm glad you called.
我很高兴你打来了
I think it's very important that we get your story out there.
我觉得将你的故事公之于众十分重要
Please, come in.
请进
Clay, what was that all about?
克雷 怎么回事
You didn't hear?
你没听说
Reporters got some dirt on Diaz
有记者挖到了迪亚兹的丑闻
and IA is following up.
内务部正跟进调查
It's our responsibility to
我们有责任通知你
inform you we're opening up an investigation.
我们正展开一项调查
Since when does IA take orders from the local paper?
内务部什么时候开始听命于本地报纸了
A report like this has to be looked into.
出现这样的报道 就必须调查
You understand. It's a serious allegation.
你应该明白 这是一项严肃指控
Do you understand that that's all that this is?
你明白这是怎么回事吗
It's just an allegation.
只是一项指控
You'll get a chance to explain your side of the story, Detective.
你会有机会解释的 警探
If there's been no misconduct...
如果没有渎职行为
you have nothing to worry about.
你没什么需要担心的
No. No.
不 不
No, no. I don't care if it's Barbara fucking Walters,
不 我不在乎你是不是芭芭拉·沃特斯
the answer's gonna be the same. I'm not available for comment.
答案还是一样的 我不便发表评论
There's gonna be an official inquiry.
将会有一场官方调查
Shit.
该死
Rayburn.
雷伯恩
Probably.
可能是
All right, first thing: don't say a word to anyone.
好吧 首先 别对任何人提一个字
And call the union lawyer.
给工会律师打电♥话♥
It's only gonna be a matter of days
他们早晚会开始
before they start sticking microscopes up our ass.
拿显微镜挑我们的毛病
What about the case?
案子怎么办
Full steam ahead. Tell O'Bannon he's got immunity.
全速进行 告诉奥班农他会得到豁免权
DA's gonna need more than that. Draw up the paperwork.
地检会要求更多证据 起草书面文件
If O'Bannon's got the goods, I wanna be ready to roll.
如果奥班农确实知道什么 我们要做好准备
Listen, O'Bannon.
听着 奥班农
I haven't heard back from you. I think you're full of shit.
我还没收到你的回信 我觉得你满口鬼话
You want immunity,
你想要豁免权
you gotta give me something before you run out of time.
你得给我点情报 不然你没时间了
You know the number. I'm waiting for your call, okay?
你有我的号♥码 我等你电♥话♥ 好吗
You want immunity,
你想要豁免权
you gotta give me something before you run out of time.
你得给我点情报 不然你没时间了
You know the number. I'm waiting for your call, okay?
你有我的号♥码 我等你电♥话♥ 好吗
You know, you better split.
你该走了
He's gonna be here soon.
他快到了
I'll get finished here with John, and I'll swing by your place.
我来和约翰说清楚 然后去你家找你
See you, man.
回见 伙计
Good luck, bro.
祝你好运 兄弟
Danny.
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Dan-o.
小丹
Oh, hey, Mr. Gilbert. Hey,
你好 吉尔伯特先生 你好
I thought I'd stop by and check out my investment.
我顺路过来看看我的投资项目
Uh... Okay.
好的
If I still have an investment.
你还决定让我投资的话
Meg said she left the papers with you.
梅格说她把文件给你了
Yeah. Sorry about that. I got--
对 抱歉 我...
Have you signed? We got a deal?
签好了吗 成交吗
I can give you another day or two.
我可以再给你一两天考虑
No, no. No, I got them right here.
不 不用 都在这呢
Uhhuh. Everything check out? Yeah.
都检查好了 对
No questions? Issues? No.
没问题了 没有了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表