剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
When I was in trouble...
当我碰上麻烦
I'd come to you.
我就会找你
But now...
但现在
Okay, so it's my fault?
那这事怪我咯
I take a job and your life goes off the rails?
我换了工作 你的生活就偏离轨道了
No, I didn't say that. Why don't you just say nothing?
不 我没那样说 你干脆什么都别说
Please.
求你了
Yeah, just waiting for some of my food to be ready.
对 正等我的餐上来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah.
对
Oh, it could be a good thing here.
可能还是个好事
Oh, a real good thing.
还真是个好事
Come on. Come on, come on,
快点 快点
hurry up. Just throw them all in there.
别磨叽 赶紧把所有的都扔进了
Fucking move Honey, I'm home. What the
他妈的别动 亲爱的我回来了
Oh, man, what the fuck? What are you doing?
搞什么鬼 你在干什么
Just a little one-stop shopping, baby, that's all.
就来个一站式购物 宝贝 没别的事
All right, everybody. No alarms, no cell phones.
好吧 所有人 不准报♥警♥ 不准打电♥话♥
You get clever, people, you're gonna get hurt.
放聪明点 就不会受伤
All right, who's got-- Who can open the register for me?
好吧 谁能 谁能给我把这个收银机弄开
I I can. All right, then get up. Get up.
我 我能 行 那就起来啊 起来
You hear me? Don't do this, man. Come on.
听见了吗 别这样做 哥们 拜托
Up, up, up, up, up, up. And no funny business.
起来 起来 别想耍滑头
You get clever, you're gonna get hurt, you understand?
玩小聪明就得挨枪子 明白吗
Zip it up, zip it up.
拉上 拉上
We can go now. We got this shit, let's go.
我们现在可以走了 东西拿了 走
Come on, man. I want the whole register.
快点哥们 我想把收银机搬空
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Relax. I wanna browse a few more items.
放轻松 我还想再看看别的东西
Come on, get in!
快点 上车
Fuck you.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Where are these two dipshits?
这两个蠢蛋在哪
We've got one of them tucked away.
其中一个已经被我们抓起来了
I'm afraid the other one is no longer with us.
恐怕另一个已经不行了
What'd they have to say?
他们说什么了
Those two assholes rolled some punk last night,
那两个混♥蛋♥昨晚打劫了个小流氓
took two keys off him, then tried to sell it to us.
从他身上夺走了两包货 然后想卖♥♥给我们
The problem is, it was already ours.
问题是 这本来就是我们的
They were selling product you say was lost.
他们卖♥♥的是你说的丢了的东西
That's impossible.
那不可能
Who did they take it from?
他们抢的谁
Some local.
当地人
They don't know him, they just fucked him up and left him.
他们不认识他 就打了一顿走人了
So, now it's your job to find him.
所以你就要负责找到他
And how the fuck am I supposed to do that?
我他妈怎么才能找到他
It's your backyard, amigo.
这是你的地盘 大哥
Find him.
找到他
Or this partnership will be dissolved.
不然我们的搭档关系就此结束
This makes no sense.
这说不通啊
The DEA confiscated our whole load.
缉毒局把我们所有的货都没收了
Then how is the product out on the street?
那这批货这么还会出现
Unless someone skimmed before the DEA got it.
除非有人在缉毒局没收之前自己吞了
I don't like what you're implying.
我不喜欢你这话的言外之意
Then do something about it,
那就想点办法
or I fucking will.
不然我就亲自来
I'll find the guy.
我会找到那家伙
Bye, dude. Thank you. See you.
再见 哥们 谢谢 再见
Why don't you keep your hands up where I can see them, please?
不如把你的双手举到我看得到的地方
Sally?
萨莉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, I was just looking at these hibiscus for the inn.
我只是想为酒店挑选一些木槿
We could certainly use some color.
我们应该添点颜色
All right. Do you want me to help you with it?
好吧 需要我的帮助吗
What's up? What's on your mind?
怎么了 你在想什么
I need to ask you a few questions, Diana.
我要问你几个问题 戴安娜
I'm just trying to understand.
我一直想搞清楚
It was a lot of... chaos when Danny died.
丹尼死时...一切都一片混乱
I'm still sorting things out.
我还在努力理清楚
Yeah.
是啊
Of course. I mean, I can't even imagine.
当然了 你的感受简直难以想象
I know John sent you and the kids away.
我知道约翰把你和孩子们送走了
Did he ever talk about what happened here while you were gone?
他有没有说过你离开的那段时间里发生了什么
Just that-- I mean,
只有...我是说
obviously I knew Danny was in some kind of trouble
我当然知道丹尼惹上了某种麻烦
and that John was doing his best to find him.
约翰当时在想办法帮他
Did he tell you that he went to Danny's apartment in Miami?
他有没有跟你说过丹尼在迈阿密的公♥寓♥
No? Apparently he went with Kevin.
没有吗 他是和凯文一起去的
He never told me.
他从来没告诉过我
I'm sure he had a good reason for not telling us.
我相信他不告诉我们自有他的原因
What's bothering you, Sally?
你在烦恼些什么 萨莉
I wanna know what happened to my son.
我想知道我的儿子到底出什么事了
And I don't think John is giving me the whole story.
我不觉得约翰说出了全部的实情
Please know I'm not trying to be insensitive with this, but...
你要知道我不是故意过于敏感 但是...
Danny threatened our kids.
丹尼威胁我们的孩子
Yeah, I know. That's what John thinks.
我知道 约翰是这么想的
No, Sally.
不 萨莉
That happened.
那是事实
You need to know that.
你要清楚这一点
I never said it didn't.
我没说这不是事实
Da--
丹...
Danny was way out of control in the end.
丹尼最后失去控制了
He was dangerous. So, I--
他很危险 所以我...
I'm sorry, but I-- I just feel like
我很抱歉 但是我...我只是感觉
you could have more concern
你应该更加
for the rest of your family in all of this.
关心你家庭中的其他成员
You always disliked Danny.
你一直不喜欢丹尼
That's not true.
不是这样的
I gave him so many chances.
我给了他这么多次机会
We lent him money, he stayed with us.
我们借他钱 收留他们
I continued to want the best for him,
我一直想要为他好
and he just-- He resented me.
他就...他恨我
He disrespected us, Sally.
他不尊重我们 萨莉
And he disrespected you and Robert, you know he did.
他也不尊重你和罗伯特 你心里清楚
Everything in this family has been about Danny for so long.
这家子一直以来所有事都是绕着丹尼转
We didn't do right by him.
我们对他有愧
None of us did. Sally, those are excuses.
我们都有愧 萨莉 那些都是借口
Everybody has issues with their family,
每个人跟自己的家人都会有过节
and not everybody turns into Danny.
不是每个人都会变成丹尼这样
You don't know what it's like, losing a child.
你不知道失去一个孩子是什么感受
I hope you never do. Sally. Please. Please, just
希望你永远不用知道 萨莉 拜托...
Thank you for the tea.
谢谢你的茶
What the fuck we doing here?
我们在这里干什么
You arresting me?
你要逮捕我吗
When that guy came over to your house looking for Danny...
当那家伙到你的房♥间里找丹尼时
what happened?
发生了什么
He cold-cocked me, then he kicked the shit out of me.
他把我打晕了 然后把我毒打了一顿
And then you gave up the motel that Danny was staying at.
然后你就告诉他丹尼所在的汽车旅馆
It must have felt real shitty, betraying my brother like that.
这样背叛我哥哥一定不好受吧
Yeah, and then when you ran off to save yourself,
然后你为了保住自己的命而跑路时
where did you go?
你去了哪里
I went to the shithole you found me in.
我就躲在你找到我的那个狗窝咯
How do you know Nolan?
你怎么认识诺兰的
Fuck you, John.
操 约翰
Wayne Lowry wants you dead.
韦恩·劳瑞想让你死
You know that?
你知道吗
If I let him know that you're in town...
如果我让他知道你在城里...
things would be very bad for you.
你的处境可就不大妙了
Come on, John.
别这样 约翰
Is this worth dying for?
这值得你去死吗
What? You wanna know the kid--
怎么了 你想知道这孩子...
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表