剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Why is he asking me questions about you?
他为什么问我关于你的问题
Because I've been poking the bear.
因为我在问东问西
You out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Dude, they realize I was at that motel,
伙计 他们知道我当时在汽车旅馆
you know, they're gonna just screw me.
他们要搞死我了
Oh, dude, just chill. Chill the fuck down.
哥们 冷静 你先冷静好吗
I didn't talk about you.
我没说起过你
Jesus Christ, you're fucking crazy, man.
天啊 你真是个疯子
Yeah. Yeah, I'm crazy.
对 我是疯子
But I feel a big payday coming. This is the big one, man.
但我觉得我要发财了 这次是发大财
I can feel it, I'm telling you. Stop this fucking shit.
我能感觉到 真的 别跟我扯淡了
Don't tell me what to fucking do, motherfucker.
轮不到你来告诉我做什么 混♥蛋♥
I will end you.
小心我杀了你
Fucking--
该死的...
Okay.
知道了
Come on, you gotta try these pancakes, man.
快尝尝这些煎饼
It's so fucking good.
太好吃了
I have to paint a nursery.
我要粉刷婴儿房♥
Expecting? Yeah.
要有孩子了吗 对
That's great, man.
太好了 伙计
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Yeah. Pink or blue?
不客气 粉色还是蓝色
Um-- We, uh-- We actually don't know the sex yet.
我们...其实还不知道性别
In that case, how about a pale green?
这样的话 淡绿色呢
They say it's a calm color.
他们说这颜色让人冷静
Calm would be good.
冷静了好
You don't recognize me, do you?
你没认出我对吗
Oh, right. Yeah, we go to the-- You're in the same...
想起来了 我们...你在同一个...
How's it going? Good.
怎么样 挺好
Good? Yeah.
挺好 对
Well, I gotta get to work here.
我得去干活了
Sure. So...
好的 那...
Listen.
听我说
I know you only go to the meetings because
我知道你去参加互戒会是因为
you got a nudge from the judge.
你有法官的命令在身
Yeah, that's right.
没错
But if you ever need someone
但是如果你需要找人
to talk to I don't. Okay, okay, thank you.
聊聊... 不用 好吧 谢谢
Cashier's up front.
结账在前面
Detective.
警探
Sheriff.
警长
Where are we on the Rayburn homicide?
雷伯恩谋杀案什么情况了
I've been working Eric O'Bannon.
我在查埃里克·奥班农
Is he a credible suspect?
他的嫌疑大吗
I think he's a fucking punk,
我觉得他是个人♥渣♥
but I don't think he's a killer, so--
但凶手不是他 所以...
Why waste your time?
那为什么在他身上浪费时间
Well, I think he's lying about what he knows,
我觉得他没说实话
and I'd like to find out why.
我想查明原因
What about the Red Reef Motel?
红礁汽车旅馆呢
The Red Reef? Yeah.
红礁汽车旅馆 对
We considered that clear.
我们认为那里没问题
Yeah. Yeah.
是吗 对
Lowry sent somebody to take out Danny Rayburn.
劳瑞派人去干掉丹尼·雷伯恩
Rayburn got the drop.
雷伯恩先发制人了
Yeah, I've been going over the, um--
好 我在看...
The case file. There are issues.
卷宗 发现了问题
You've been going over the case file?
你看卷宗了吗
Yeah. You got a problem with that, Detective?
对 有问题吗 警探
Now, these issues...
你说的问题
you sure they don't have anything to do with your campaign?
你确定跟你的竞选没有关系吗
You think this is political?
你以为跟政♥治♥有关吗
I'm just asking.
我就问问
You've been partners with Rayburn for a long time,
你跟雷伯恩做了很久的搭档了
engaged to his sister,
曾跟他妹妹订婚
whole nine yards That has no bearing on the investigation.
这一切... 但这跟案件调查没有关系
Just remember, Detective...
你要记住 警探
you and me...
你和我
we got history, too.
我们也有段历史
As I said...
如我所说
there are issues.
有问题
Hey, Chelsea.
切尔茜
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I heard you moved to New York.
我听说你搬去纽约了
I did, but it didn't work out.
本来是的 但又回来了
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Ah, it's... probably for the best.
这样可能是最好的
You wanted to ask me something?
你有事问我吗
I know it's out of left field.
我知道问你会有点奇怪
It's a legal thing.
是法律上的事
What's it got to do with me? Nothing, nothing. It's, um...
跟我有什么关系吗 没有 是...
I'm trying to find some information out about a woman.
我想查一个女人的信息
I think she was assaulted by her husband.
我认为她被丈夫虐待了
She came here to the hospital?
她来医院了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't you ask her?
你为什么不问她
Because she's too scared to talk.
因为她害怕 不敢说
And I think the guy is intimidating her.
我认为那个人在恐吓她
I thought maybe you could look into it,
我想让你查查
see if she had been treated here.
看看她有没有来治疗过
Her name is Pamela Aguirre.
她叫帕梅拉·阿吉雷
That kind of stuff is confidential.
患者信息要保密的
You know that.
你知道的
It would never come back to you.
不会查到你头上的
You're asking me to break the law.
你这是在让我做违法的事
Only because I think the police may have covered it up.
那是因为我认为警方可能隐瞒了
Our whole life you never go out of your way
我们这辈子你从没跟我
to say two words to me.
多说过一个字
You come here asking me for this?
现在来要我做这个
I'm sorry. I don't know where else to go.
抱歉 我不知道还能找谁
Her name is Pamela Aguirre if you could just look into it.
她叫帕梅拉·阿吉雷 拜托你查一下
Bye, Meg.
拜拜 梅格
Janey.
珍妮
I'll see you guys later.
一会儿见
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well, I just thought maybe we could get a coffee or something.
我想跟你一起去喝杯咖啡之类的
I don't-- I don't know. I've got a lot of homework today.
我不...不知道 我今天有很多作业
Sure.
好吧
Yeah, it's just that...
就是...
Nolan and me, we're finally here after all these years. And...
这么多年了 我和诺兰终于来了...
I got a lot of questions.
我有很多问题想问
Seemed like maybe you had some questions, too.
你好像也有些问题
Oh, man.
天啊
Fuck. What's the matter?
操 怎么了
You got a problem?
出什么问题了吗
Yeah. I got a flat.
是啊 爆胎了
Oh, I see that. Oh, shit.
看到了 真倒霉
What, you need some help?
需要帮忙吗
You ready? Almost.
准备好了吗 快好了
It's gonna look beautiful.
肯定会很漂亮
Did I tell you?
我怎么说的来着
God, man. Look how it sits on you.
天啊 看看你穿着多合身
Have you done any modeling?
你做过模特吗
Me? Come on.
我吗 拜托
Well, all you need is pictures.
你只需要拍拍照片
I know this guy in Miami. He shot my album cover.
我在迈阿密认识一个人 他帮我拍的专辑封面
And he'd, like, flip for you.
他会帮你做造型
You recorded an album?
你录过专辑吗
Yeah, I do a little singing. Huh.
是的 我偶尔唱歌♥ 是吗
Nolan never mentioned that to me.
诺兰从没跟我提过
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表