剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
How could you not know? I mean--
你怎么会不知道
I don't know because I got rid of it, that's why.
我不知道是因为我把它扔了
You got rid of it?
你扔了它
Why would you get rid of it, John?
你为什么要扔了它 约翰
Why would you do that?
你为什么那样做
Why the fuck would I keep it anyway?!
我他妈为什么要留着
Danny threatened Janey with it.
丹尼用它威胁过珍妮
Explain to me why I would wanna keep something like that.
告诉我 我为什么要留着那种东西
Which tie?
选哪条
What's happening with you?
你怎么了
I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm sorry.
对不起 我道歉 对不起
Something's off.
你有点不对劲儿
The other day, for the first time in our entire marriage...
那天 是我们结婚以来第一次
you actually scared me.
你真的吓到我了
And these-- What are these? Bruises on your hands?
还有这些 这是什么 你手上的淤青
I don't know because I'm afraid to even ask you about that.
我不知道因为我甚至不敢问你
Why is that?
为什么会这样
Wanna ask about my hands? Go ahead.
想问我的手怎么了 问啊
It happened at work.
工作时候弄的
You want me to tell you?
你想让我告诉你吗
Are they from work?
工作时候弄的吗
As long as they're from work.
只是在工作时候弄的
That's your answer to everything these days, isn't it?
这些天你总是这样回答一切 不是吗
It's work.
那是工作
When you're out late, when you're distant with me...
当你迟到的时候 当你远离我的时候
when your hands are
当你的手上有
fucking covered in bruises.
他妈的淤青的时候
I want you to see someone.
我想让你见一个人
I want you to go to a therapist.
我想让你见见治疗师
I'm not gonna see a therapist.
我不会去见治疗师的
Then I'm not doing this.
那我也不干了
I'm not living with the fear,
我不会生活在恐惧里
and I'm not living with you lying to me.
我不会生活在你的谎言里
You think you know my family, right?
你觉得你了解我的家人对吗
No. I mean,
不 我的意思是
I only know what you told me.
我只知道你告诉我的部分
There's a lot of things you don't know.
有很多事情你不知道
A lot of stuff that's personal.
很多事情是私人的
It's awful, it's humiliating.
可怕 丢脸
Stuff that I don't want anyone to know.
我不想让任何人知道的事情
This is a murder case.
这是一件谋杀案
You have to explain what you're talking about.
你必须解释你在说什么
You wanna know why I didn't tell you
你想知道我为什么
everything about Danny?
不告诉你关于丹尼的一切吗
Do you wanna know about my family? Yeah.
你想了解我的家人吗 是的
Okay, I'll start with my parents.
好吧 从我的父母开始讲起
Their marriage was shitty.
他们的婚姻糟透了
My mom left us when we were kids.
我妈妈在我们小时候离开了
I didn't know this.
我不知道这个
And you know what happened when she left?
你知道她离开以后发生了什么吗
Danny took my sister Sarah... out on a boat,
丹尼把我妹妹莎拉放在船上
and she drowned at the bottom of Whale Harbor.
导致她在鲸鱼港的海底淹死了
I'm sorry, Meg.
我很抱歉 梅格
That's just the beginning, because when my dad found out,
这只是个开始 我爸爸发现之后
he went...
他去
He attacked Danny, and he beat the shit out of him
他打了丹尼 他痛揍了他一顿
and put him in the hospital.
他进了医院
And when Danny finally came home,
丹尼出院回家之后
and police came to investigate,
警♥察♥来调查
my mom had already gotten to us.
我妈妈教我们怎么说
What do you mean?
什么意思
She made us bury the truth.
她让我们掩盖真♥相♥
My mom had John,
我妈妈让约翰
Kevin and I all lie to the cops to protect my dad.
凯文和我一起向警♥察♥撒谎 保护我爸爸
It's awful.
简直糟透了
And the more you know about us, the more horrible it gets.
你对我家了解的越多 就越可怕
We're not the people that you think we are.
我们不是你想象中的那种人
That's why I had to end it... with you.
这就是我为什么想要结束它 和你一起
Because I wanted to get away.
因为我想逃
I wanted to leave and I wanted to never come back,
我想离开 再也不想回来了
but I couldn't because of my fucking family.
但是我不能因为我的家人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I fucking-- I fucking hate them.
我他妈的 他妈的恨他们
I'm sorry, Meg.
抱歉 梅格
I know what Aguirre is telling you to do,
我知道阿吉雷让你做什么
and I know why.
我也知道为什么
I'm just doing my job. I know.
我只是在工作 我知道
But you need to decide who you're loyal to.
但是你需要决定对谁忠诚
Him... or us?
他 还是我们
As you all know,
你知道的
domestic violence has been in the news lately.
家庭暴♥力♥已经上了最近的新闻
It's important to take a moment,
借此机会展开对话
and to use this opportunity to open a dialogue.
很重要
Not just for domestic violence,
不只是家庭暴♥力♥
but for victims of violence in general.
也为了一般暴♥力♥的受害人
And we're very lucky to
今晚我们很幸运
have John Rayburn here with us this evening.
请到了约翰·雷伯恩
Now, Detective Rayburn is not only a candidate for sheriff,
现在探长雷伯恩不仅仅是警长的候选人
but someone whose own family has been touched by violence.
他本人的家庭也卷入了暴♥力♥之中
I'd like to welcome him here
欢迎他来到这里
and thank him for offering his perspective.
谢谢他分享他的看法
Thank you.
谢谢你
I never expected to be here,
我从没想过会来这里
as I'm sure that none of you ever expected to be here either.
我确定你们当中也没人期望会来这
And yet here we are.
现在我们在这儿
I'm a police officer.
我是个警♥察♥
As a police officer,
作为一名警♥察♥
violence... is part of my everyday life.
暴♥力♥ 是我日常生活的一部分
But that's not the same as experiencing violence personally.
但这与个人经历暴♥力♥有所不同
That is to say, having violence perpetrated against you,
也就是说 亲身经历暴♥力♥
and/or maybe even losing a loved one.
或者甚至在暴♥力♥中失去挚爱的人
As Marcia said, many people believe that
正如玛西娅所说 很多人认为
violence only occurs on the 6:00 news.
暴♥力♥只存在于六点新闻里
It only happens to other people.
只发生在别人身上
You know, something that the public doesn't always know
你知道的 公众永远不会知道
is that when the police work a homicide,
当警♥察♥调查凶杀案时
they refer to the case by the victim's name only.
他们只用受害者的名字来代指这件案子
I never realized how important that was...
我一直没意识到这有多重要
until my brother Danny Rayburn
直到我的哥哥丹尼·雷伯恩
lost his life to violence.
因为暴♥力♥失去了生命
Violence is particularly difficult
暴♥力♥变得完全不同
when it... happens in the family,
当它发生在你的家人身上时
and I have experienced that as well.
我也经历了这些
Many of you that have been through it here,
你们当中的很多人
I can tell you that I understand, not just...
我可以告诉你们我理解 不只是
Not just the sadness involved with it,
不只是卷入暴♥力♥的悲伤
but also the guilt associated with it.
还有卷入它的愧疚
You wonder...
你们想知道
You wonder if you're to blame,
你们想知道如果你们被指责
because it is so very easy to be silent
因为当家庭暴♥力♥发生的时候
when there is violence in a family.
人们很容易保持沉默
It's very easy to be ashamed...
你很容易觉得丢脸
when you don't speak up.
当你不开口的时候
I think that's why it's so very important
我认为这就是为什么
that we're here talking about this.
我们在这里讨论这件事情非常重要
To remind each other to be on guard.
为了让每个人都受到保护
As much as we're...
就像我们
As much as we're scared to admit it,
就像我们不敢承认
that violence lies within all of us.
暴♥力♥就存在于我们中间
We're all capable of it.
我们都有施暴的能力
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表