剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Did you know Lenny Potts is staying here?
你知道莱尼·波茨要留下来住吗
No, he's not. Yeah, he is.
不会的 是的 他要留下来
Can't seem to get enough of the place.
他好像很喜欢这个地方
Well, that's great.
那太好了
I need some water, please. Okay.
请给我点水 好的
Mother, sit down. Please sit down. I'm starving.
妈妈 坐 请坐 我饿死了
Do we have everything? Yeah.
都上了吗 恩
Okay.
好的
No way. I lost your name, Mom.
不可能 我忘了您的名字 妈妈
Ouch.
不是吧
You heard this, right? You can have a half of one.
你听说过 对吧 你可以喝半杯
Okay, that's fine.
好的
So this guy you keep talking about, Lowry--
话说这个你一直在说的人 劳瑞...
Wayne Lowry. Wayne Lowry.
韦恩·劳瑞 韦恩·劳瑞
Meg, is that you? Can you hear me?
梅格 是你吗 听得见吗
Yeah, I'm still here.
是的 我还在
Sorry, I'm listening.
抱歉 我听着
So this guy, Wayne Lowry, now he's a suspect?
所以韦恩·劳瑞 现在他是嫌疑人吗
He's behind this.
他是幕后黑手
He's behind this.
他是幕后黑手
We don't think that he killed Danny himself,
我们认为他没有亲手杀死丹尼
but we believe that he had someone do it for him.
他是找了其他人替他下手
Why aren't you looking for that person? We are.
那你怎么不去捉那个人 我们在找
It's just that that line of the investigation has gone cold.
只是这条线索查不到下文就搁置了
It's complicated.
因为这很复杂
The DEA has been looking at Wayne Lowry for trafficking.
缉毒局一直在以走私罪追查韦恩·劳瑞
That's the same ring that Danny was caught up in.
丹尼被发现也参与了其中
Well, you're talking about the drugs they found in Miami?
你是说他们在迈阿密发现的毒品吗
The theory is still the same,
还是原来的推理
that Danny stole those drugs from Wayne Lowry,
丹尼从韦恩·劳瑞那里偷了那些毒品
and that's how--
那是...
And Wayne Lowry had-- Lowry sent someone after Dan--
然后韦恩·劳瑞让...劳瑞派人去找丹...
Hey, Meg, I can hear that siren.
梅格 我听到了鸣笛声
Sorry. Sorry, I'll mute.
抱歉 抱歉 我静音
Bottom line is we're still looking at Wayne Lowry for the murder.
重点是我们还在查韦恩·劳瑞的谋杀嫌疑
It's just gonna be a whole lot easier
如果以走私定他的罪
to pull him in on the trafficking.
就会简单很多
That doesn't seem right, John,
这样似乎不太对 约翰
just giving up on Danny's case like that.
就这样放弃了丹尼的案子
No one is giving up on Danny's case.
没有人要放弃丹尼的案子
We're gonna get this guy.
我们会捉住他
I promise you.
我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Right on time.
你来的正好
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你能来
Yeah, no worries.
没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Those MMA classes are paying off.
看来你从综合格斗课受益不浅
You beat the shit out of that steak.
牛排都被你蹂躏得不行了
You guys like to work out, huh? Stay in shape.
你们喜欢健身 要保持体型
Yeah, you look very lean.
是啊 你保持得很好
You look fantastic, Miss Florida Girl.
你看上去也不错 佛罗里达妞
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's used to the geriatric buffet.
她肯定吃惯了老年流质自助餐
We drink our dinner in Florida.
在佛罗里达我们的晚饭都是喝下去的
Is that what it is? That's right, down in the Keys.
真的吗 在礁岛就是这样
They just need one hurricane
只需要一场飓风
to wipe that place right off the map.
礁岛就能彻底从地图上消失
Do not dis my state.
不要瞧不起我们州
Sorry, but I thought it was "Flori-duh."
抱歉 佛罗里达不是最乏味的州吗
Read our license plate.
你该瞧瞧我们的车牌
It's the fucking Sunshine State.
那他妈可是最阳光普照的州
Oh, seriously. Come on, all you have is,
真的吗 快得了
what, jai alai and alligator wrestling?
你们那除了回力球和斗鳄鱼没别的了
That is not true. What else is there?
你说错了 那还有什么
Crystal meth.
冰♥毒♥
Do you know what my favorite thing about it down there is?
你知道我最喜欢的是什么吗
The cockfights.
我们那儿的斗鸡
You feel me, Suzanne?
你懂吗 苏珊娜
Yes. That's actually where Meg and I met.
懂 我和梅格就是看斗鸡认识的
Yes.
没错
Sounds like you acyually miss it. Not for a fucking second.
你听起来很怀念啊 才他妈不
But it is hard to get good crystal meth up here.
不过这边好冰♥毒♥太难搞到手了
Another round?
再喝点吧
You know what, maybe some coffee,
要不然来点咖啡吧
and then we can tell you a little bit more about the firm.
这样我们可以简单介绍一下公♥司♥情况
Tonight's just a meet and greet.
今晚不过是打个照面
No work. All right, you heard the man.
不办公事 既然你这么说了
Wait, just have one more all around?
给我们每人各来一杯
Espresso for me, please.
请给我一杯浓咖啡
My second drink, I start reciting tort law.
两杯酒下肚 我就开始背侵权法
It's not pretty.
太难堪了
Would you like to see our dessert selections?
各位想看一下我们的甜品菜单吗
Yes. Absolutely.
好的 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's see what you got.
看看你们有什么
So, does the chef create all these himself?
这些都是主厨自创的甜品吗
Yes, sir. Everything is housemade.
是的 先生 全部是店内制♥作♥
And what do you recommend?
你推荐哪一道甜品
They're all excellent. Can I get you anything, miss?
都值得推荐 小姐 您要什么
No. You know what, I'll be back in one second.
不用了 我去去就回
The last of Dad's stash.
爸留下的最后一点酒
John, I'm tired.
约翰 我累了
I didn't come out here for the whiskey.
我也不是来喝威士忌的
I, uh...
我...
I need to ask your opinion on something.
我想就某事听听你的意见
Ask.
说吧
I'm thinking about running for sheriff.
我在考虑竞选警长一职
I wanna know what you think about it, because it would be...
我想知道你的看法 因为竞选
a very public campaign.
是非常公开的一项活动
And I want you to have a say.
我想听听你的意见
After all the dirt about Danny,
丹尼出了这种事
you think they'll want you?
你觉得他们会让你参选吗
They came to me.
是他们来找的我
I don't think it'll be a problem.
我觉得丹尼的事不会有影响
The drugs they found in Danny's apartment in Miami...
在丹尼迈阿密的公♥寓♥里找到的毒品
Think it's possible someone else could have put them there?
会不会是别人放在那里的
Doesn't fit with what we're working on
这和我们目前掌握的证据
or what we know at this time.
还有消息都不太相符
I mean, it's possible, yes. Why?
不过也有此可能 为什么这么问
When did you know he was dealing drugs?
你是什么时候知道他在贩毒的
I was suspicious when he had all that money.
他手头很宽裕的时候我就开始起疑
I knew he wasn't making all that money working here.
因为我知道他在这里挣不了那么多
You never said anything to me about it.
这些你都没告诉过我
No, I didn't.
的确没有
If I'd known everything, John...
如果我知道的话 约翰
maybe I could have helped him somehow.
我也许能拉他一把
But I was in the dark.
但我也被蒙在鼓里
Because you wanted me in the dark.
这也正是你想要的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was wrong, I'm sorry. I should have said something.
我错了 对不起 应该告诉你的
Maybe you should say something now.
也许你现在也应该开口了
What else are you keeping from me?
你还瞒着我什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
If there's something else I should know, tell me.
如果还有别的事情 告诉我
Now is your chance.
现在给你一个机会
All right.
好吧
I promise you that anything I find out about this investigation,
我保证把这次调查的所有进展
I'll let you know first as soon as I find it out. I promise you.
第一时间告诉你 我答应你
But as far as what Danny did, Mom, you've got to understand, he-
妈 你要明白 丹尼的所作所为
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表