剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Danny didn't know what the fuck was gonna happen to him
丹尼不知道自己会出什么事
so he gave me the kid's number.
就把他儿子的号♥码给我了
Okay? Just in case, he wanted me to look out for the kid.
只是为了以防万一 他希望我照顾这孩子
That's it.
仅此而已
Yeah, I'm gonna give you a very big break.
我会让你好好缓缓
I'll let you make it out of this alive...
我能让你保住命
but you're gonna do absolutely everything I tell you to do.
但是你要完全照我说的做
Fuck you.
操
Where we going?
我们要去哪
Where the fuck are we going?
我们他妈要去哪
I gotta get out of here. You're not going anywhere.
我要离开这里 你哪也别想去
I gotta see Belle.
我要见贝尔
I just missed my plane for you.
我为你误了机
You're not going anywhere. Sit down.
你哪里也别想去 坐下
God.
天
I'm sorry you missed your plane.
对不起让你误机了
You like your new job?
你喜欢你的新工作吗
Yeah, I do. Yeah?
喜欢 是吗
It's good to be away, I bet, huh?
离开这里感觉很好吧
You have no idea.
你完全无法想象
No, I don't.
是啊
I'm still here.
我还在这里
Reminders everywhere. Don't talk about it, please.
处处皆回忆 求你了 别聊这个
I'm sorry that I'm not here, okay?
我很抱歉我不在这里
You think I don't feel guilty about that?
你以为我不为那件事感到愧疚吗
I can't be.
我做不到
In New York, I go to work, I do my job, it's very simple.
在纽约 我上班 工作 生活简单
By the way, no one knows I'm here.
顺便提一句 没人知道我在这儿
Not Mom, no one else, and I'd like to keep it that way.
妈不知道 别人不知道 就这样挺好
Okay. I understand.
好的 我明白
I know we used to talk, Kevin,
我知道我们以前经常谈心 凯文
and maybe someday we will again.
也许我们以后还会这样做
But right now I just need to take care of myself.
但现在我只想一个人静静
Are you gonna give them what they want?
你会按他们说的做吗
Tell them about Lowry?
告诉他们劳瑞的事儿
He killed your best friend.
他杀了你最好的朋友
You don't wanna talk to me? Fine.
你不想跟我说话 行
You think I sold you out? Fine.
你觉得我出♥卖♥♥♥了你 也行
You don't want to consider that maybe,
你就不能想想 也许
just maybe, I'm worried about you?
也许 我很担心你吗
You know what? Fuck you, Eric.
算了 埃里克 去你的
You've never taken responsibility for anything, why start now?
你向来不负责任 现在当然也不会负责
Chelsea.
切尔茜
There's a lot about this that you don't know.
关于这件事你有很多都不知道
I don't wanna know.
我不想知道
I just wanna live my life.
我只想过我的日子
What happened to Danny Was Danny's own fault.
丹尼身上发生的事 是他自己的错
He made a lot of stupid decisions.
他做了很多愚蠢的决定
I hope you're gonna be smarter than he was.
我希望你会比他明智
how's Mom doing?
妈现在怎么样
How's Mom? Yeah.
妈怎么样 嗯
She's dying.
她快不行了
She's on an oxygen tank and a tube in her nose.
鼻子里插着导管 靠氧气罐撑着
So, tell me, is she ever gonna see her son alive again?
告诉我 她还能见到一个活着的儿子吗
Or she gonna have to read about you in the newspaper
还是她只能从报纸上
lying dead in a ditch somewhere?
看到你陈尸于某个臭水沟的消息
He'll do what you want.
他会照你说的做
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to talk.
我们需要谈一下
I found Eric O'Bannon.
我找到了埃里克·奥班农
He's willing to give you up.
他可是很乐意出♥卖♥♥♥你
He doesn't know shit.
他什么都不知道
No? He can tie the drugs on you...
他可以把毒品藏在你身上
on those girls that burned on that boat...
藏在被烧死在船上的那些女孩身上
and maybe even Danny.
甚至丹尼身上
I already told you I didn't kill your brother.
我早就告诉过你 我没杀你哥哥
You had something to do with it.
但他的死和你有关
We're done here. Hey, Wayne.
我们聊完了 韦恩
You know, the people that you work for,
你效劳的那些人知道你的毒品
they gotta be mighty pissed
出现在街头
that your drugs are out on the street right now.
肯定会非常恼火
And Eric O'Bannon
联邦调查局埃里克·奥班农
going and running his mouth to the feds,
反复审问埃里克·奥班农
that's not gonna make them any happier.
他们更加不会高兴了
I mean, fuck, they're
我是说
giving you an awful lot of rope, aren't they?
他们攒足了你的黑料
And eventually they're gonna hang you with it.
最终会把你结果掉
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
I wanna be your lifeline.
我想解救你于水深火热之中
So, now you're gonna make me an offer.
所以你现在要跟我做交易
How nice.
真是个好人
What's on the table, Detective?
你到底想说什么 警探
Twentyfive years. Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me.
二十五年 你♥他♥妈♥一定是在开玩笑
You give names, you keep your nose clean...
你告诉我他们的名字 我帮你剪除麻烦
you will be out in ten.
你十年就可以出狱
I give them up, I'm dead.
如果我出♥卖♥♥♥他们 他们会杀了我
Even in prison.
就算我入了狱
It's a federal case.
这是个联邦案件
The government, they take care of their assets.
政♥府♥会保护线人
They'll take care of your
他们会保护你妻子
wife and they will take care of your son.
还有你儿子
And in exchange for this generous offer,
而作为这个慷慨提议的交换
you want your brother's tape.
你想要你哥哥的录音带
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Come on.
走吧
Come on, man, let's fucking go.
伙计 我们走吧
Didn't I ask you not to?
我没告诉过你不准按警报器吗
So, why'd you press it? Why'd you press it?
那你为什么还按 为什么还按
Why the fuck did you press the alarm?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么按了报♥警♥器
Why'd you press the fucking alarm?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么按了报♥警♥器
I was afraid you were gonna kill somebody.
我怕你们会杀人
Come on.
走吧
What's wrong with you, you fucking--?
你♥他♥妈♥有病吧
How you doing?
你怎么样
These assholes treating you okay?
那些混♥蛋♥对你还好吗
Yeah, Mom.
还好 老妈
The Rayburns are treating me just fine.
雷伯恩一家对我还行
You leave the front door open? Hey, baby.
前门是你打开的吗 亲爱的
Did you leave the front door open?
前门是你打开的吗
No.
不是
Chris!
克里斯
You leave the front door open?
前门是你打开的吗
You hear me?
听到没
Who left the front door open? Not me.
前门是谁打开的 不是我
What the hell did I tell you about leaving doors open?
我跟你怎么说的 不要开着前门
Wayne, he said he didn't.
韦恩 他说了不是他开的
You come in, you lock the goddamn door.
进屋了就他妈要锁门
Wayne, what is wrong with you?
韦恩 你怎么了
What? Let me call you back.
什么 等我给你回电♥话♥
What's up? I just got a call, Lowry's lawyer.
怎么了 劳瑞的律师刚刚来了电♥话♥
He knew we had O'Bannon in custody.
他知道我们拘留了奥班农
Yeah? Lowry wants to propose a deal.
然后呢 劳瑞想做个交易
Why the hell would he wanna turn himself in now, huh?
他现在怎么又他妈的想自首了
My guess, he's shitting his pants.
我猜 他是被吓尿了
Product's out on the street,
毒品出现在街头
higher-ups can't be real happy about that.
他的头头们肯定很不满意
Yeah, well, I bet you could guess how we'd feel about making a deal.
你知道我们对于辩诉交易是怎么想的
He could get us the network.
他可以供出整个贩毒网络
We could take down half the Eastern seaboard.
我们可以捅掉东海岸一半的毒窝
What is the deal?
条件是什么
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表