剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Rough night?
睡不着吗
What?
怎么了
I said, did you have a rough night?
我问你 睡不着吗
You and I are gonna have a talk.
我们得谈谈
You told Mr. Potts that you saw me in Miami.
你跟波茨先生说 你在迈阿密见过我
And you told Eric O'Bannon the same thing?
你对埃里克·奥班农也这么说了
Yeah.
对
Your dad was in bad shape.
你父亲当时情况很不好
What you saw was me and Kevin trying to help him.
你看到的是我和凯文正在帮他
Okay.
好吧
I don't know what Eric O'Bannon told you,
我不知道埃里克·奥班农跟你说了什么
but he's not your friend.
但他不是你的朋友
He dragged your dad down his whole life,
他这辈子都在拖累你父亲
and he's gonna do the same thing to you.
他也会对你做同样的事
You know we have him in custody
你知道我们因为违反假释条例
for parole violation right now, don't you?
把他拘捕了 是不是
Good.
好
My dad really never told you about me?
我父亲真没跟你说起过我吗
No.
没有
Your dad may not have been a good father,
你♥爸♥爸可能不是一个好父亲
but he was not a bad guy.
但他不是坏人
Right.
好吧
I'm sure he meant to do the right thing by you.
我相信他对你所做的事本意是好的
Sometimes it's hard... to do the right thing.
有时候很难...做正确的事
How's Kevin? He left, John.
凯文怎么样 他走了 约翰
I tried to stop him. I'm so sorry.
我想拦住他来着 抱歉
The fuck you talking about, he left?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 他走了
Where? I don't know. I don't know.
去哪了 我不知道 不知道
I tried Belle's cell, I tried his cell.
我打过贝尔的电♥话♥ 他的电♥话♥
He said something about trying to make things right with Lowry.
他说要去处理好劳瑞的事
Jesus, Meg. Yeah, I don't know what he meant.
天啊 梅格 我不知道他什么意思
But I don't have a car, so I'm stuck in this shitty hotel.
我没车 现在被困在一间破旅馆里
You gotta go find him.
你得去找到他
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kev.
小凯
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, hey. Is this--?
这里是...
Is this Wayne Lowry's house? Yeah, who the fuck are you?
这里是韦恩·劳瑞家吗 对 你是谁
Hey, come on. No, no, no. It's not like that.
拜托 不不 不是那样的
I-- I just--
我只是...
I-- I have something of his that I-- I-- I need to return.
我这有他的东西 我要还给他
Trust me, he's gonna want this.
相信我 他想要这个的
You're gonna wanna come out here.
你该出来看看这个
Fuck, Kevin.
该死 凯文
Fuck.
该死
When's it gonna end, John? Hmm?
什么时候才能结束呢 约翰
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错
You're Rayburn's brother.
你是雷伯恩的弟弟
He doesn't know I'm here.
他不知道我来这
Just take it, okay?
拿着吧 好吗
Just-- Just take it.
拿着
Okay?
好吗
We're good now, right?
我们扯平了 对吧
Shit.
操
No, no, no.
不不不
Come on, come on.
拜托
Fuck!
操
Rayburn.
我是雷伯恩
Where?
在哪
Damien. John.
戴米恩 约翰
He seems okay, he's just a little shaken.
他看起来没事 只是有点吓坏了
Where is he? He's right over there.
他在哪 就在那边
But, Detective... we're gonna have to take him in.
但是 警探 我们必须逮捕他
We found this.
我们发现了这个
What you wanna do?
你想怎么做
Do what you have to do.
做你应该做的
They're gonna arrest you and take you in.
他们打算逮捕并拘留你
And when they do, you're not gonna say a goddamn word to anyone.
到那时候 你不许跟任何人提一个字
I made things right with Lowry.
我处理好劳瑞的事了
I promise you, you did not make things right.
我保证 你没处理好
What's this?
这是什么
Three keys.
三公斤的货
Some of what we lost.
我们损失的一部分
We didn't lose it. You did.
我们没弄丢它 是你弄丢的
I found the guy who put this on the street.
我找到了卖♥♥这批货的人
Give me his name. Well, he's useful to me at the moment.
把名字告诉我 他暂时对我还有用
For what?
干什么
I'm gonna be up and running again. Soon.
我将很快东山再起
Are you?
是吗
I'm gonna finance a run myself.
我打算自己出钱进一批货
A good-faith investment.
一项充满诚意的投资
I'll use my people, there's no risk for you,
我会动用我的人 对你来说没有风险
and you get the spoils.
而你还能分一杯羹
I can still make you money.
我仍然能为你挣钱
Or you can have your boys put a bullet in my head right now.
要不你让手下现在就一枪崩了我
You choose.
你来选
Because at this point, I hardly give a fuck.
因为到了这时候 我根本不在乎了
Okay, Wayne.
好吧 韦恩
One chance.
就这一次机会
He wants to know what-- What this deal means.
他想知道 这笔交易是什么意思
It means that the man who's responsible for your daughter's death
意思是对你女儿的死负责的人
is going to prison.
要进监狱了
Who is this man?
这个人是谁
He will go to prison for many years.
他会在监狱服刑很多年
He will never again do to any child
他再也不能对其他孩子
what he did to your daughter.
做出对你女儿做的那种事了
This man...
这个人...
he killed your brother, no?
他杀了你哥哥 不是吗
Yes.
是的
He wants to know if you think this deal is fair.
他想知道你觉得这个交易公平吗
If you think this is justice.
你觉得这是正义的制裁吗
It's our best option.
这是我们的最佳选择
If we could do something else, we would.
如果我们还能做点其他的 我们会做的
Deal's still on the table.
交易仍然有效
Don't need it.
不需要
I ain't gonna lie.
我不会撒谎
I was in a jam with my people.
我和弟兄们曾陷入绝境
But your little brother... he bought me one more chance.
但你的小弟 他给了我一次重来的机会
What goes on right here is between you and me.
现在是你和我之间的事
Oh, you've got a hell of a family.
你们这家人真是有意思
Kid brother dealing on the streets, sister bribing witnesses,
小弟在街上贩毒 妹妹收买♥♥证人
and then there's Danny.
还有就是丹尼
I made a mistake getting in bed with him, but I didn't kill him.
和他上一条贼船是我失策 但我没杀他
Maybe you've got more to hide than I thought.
可能你比我想的藏得还深
You sure as hell don't
你肯定很不希望我
want me playing that tape for your friends.
把那卷磁带放给你朋友听
We had an understanding.
我们达成了共识
You walked away from that understanding.
你却背弃了我们的共识
So, why don't you tell me
那要不你来告诉我
exactly what the fuck is it we're doing here?
我们究竟在这里干吗
I'm getting back into business...
我要重操旧业
and you're gonna help me do it.
而你要帮我
I'm planning a run.
我在策划进一批货
I need information:
我需要内♥幕♥消息
Where the Feds are looking, and where they're blind.
联邦的眼线在哪里 他们的盲点在哪里
And if I don't hear from you, I tell my story.
如果你不说 我就把知道的捅出来
And I got nothing to lose...
我已经一无所有
so don't think I won't.
所以不要觉得我不敢
He's really got you in a corner, doesn't he?
他把你逼得无路可退了是吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表