剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
My PO said I had to.
我的假释官说我必须得去
What do you know about that debt Danny had up in Miami?
你对丹尼在迈阿密欠下的债知道多少
He needed cash, that's all I know.
他需要钱 我就知道这些
He needed cash.
他需要钱
So, he started running drugs for Wayne Lowry?
所以他就开始给韦恩·劳瑞贩毒
And it worked.
收益不错
He was making good money. I mean, really good money.
他赚了不少钱 我是说赚了大钱
Which makes me wonder why he would turn on Lowry.
所以我好奇为什么他会背叛劳瑞
Who said he turned?
谁说的
Your friend-- Well, your best friend.
你朋友 你最好的朋友
Had $2 million worth of Lowry's dope
把劳瑞价值两百万的货
tucked away in his place in Miami.
藏到他在迈阿密的住处
What was the--? What was the plan there, huh?
放在那儿是打算干什么
I mean, Danny wasn't connected,
我是说 当时并没有涉及到丹尼
so how was he planning on moving--?
他怎么会计划转移
I have no idea about any of this.
我对这些完全不知道
No? No.
不知道 不知道
Did you know that Lowry cleaned house before he died?
你知道劳瑞在他死前整顿了组织内部吗
He wiped out every member of his gang. Well, except you.
他把他手下的人都除掉了 除了你
Eric fucking O'Bannon, last man standing.
该死的埃里克·奥班农 最后的男人
You gotta wonder...
你肯定会好奇
why is that?
这是为什么
Why?
为什么
You wanna know what I think?
你想知道我是怎么想的吗
What do you think, Columbo?
你是怎么想的 神探可伦坡
I think you and Danny both took Lowry's dope.
我认为是你和丹尼拿走了劳瑞的货
But then Danny double-crossed you,
可后来丹尼出♥卖♥♥♥了你
took the dope, and he hid it in his place in Miami.
拿了货 藏到他在迈阿密的住处
And then when Danny came back down here, you killed him.
然后当丹尼回到这里的时候 你杀了他
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
Why...?
为什么
Why the fuck would I do that?
我他妈为什么要那样做
To make yourself square with Lowry.
让你和劳瑞谁也不欠谁
Shit, man. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
扯淡 你都不知道自己在说什么
Well, I know you gave up Danny.
我知道你出♥卖♥♥♥了丹尼
That night in the motel.
在汽车旅馆的那晚
You're telling me you guys didn't have a falling out?
你是说你们没有闹翻吗
That's right, we did not.
对 没闹翻
Answer one simple question for me.
回答我一个简单的问题
After that night...
那晚之后
he never tried to reach out to you again.
他再没有联♥系♥过你
We have his phone records.
我们有他的通话记录
He called his brother, he texted your sister...
他给他弟弟打电♥话♥ 给你妹妹发短♥信♥
and you, his best friend...
而你 他最好的朋友
he never reached out to you ever again.
却再没跟你联♥系♥过
Why?
为什么
You gotta wonder, huh?
你肯定想知道吧
Do you want another beer?
要再来一杯吗
No, you better split.
不了 你最好赶紧走
He's gonna be here soon.
他很快就到了
I'll get finished here with John, then I'll swing by your place.
我得在这儿跟约翰做个了结 然后就去你那儿
And then what?
再然后呢
Go up north, pick up the kid.
去北方 带上孩子
See you, man.
再见 哥们
Hi, are you Evangeline? I'm Meg.
你好 是伊凡吉琳吗 我是梅格
Hey. Thanks for coming to meet me. Hi.
你好 谢谢你能来见我 你好
Yeah. Of course. Sorry, to put you in an awkward position.
不客气 抱歉 弄得你很难堪
How's that?
怎么会呢
Well, I know your mom wants nothing to do with me, so...
我知道你妈妈想跟我撇清关系 所以
Do you wanna get a drink? Yeah.
要喝一杯吗 好
So, when did you meet Danny?
你是什么时候认识丹尼的
Around the time that you were going to law school.
大概就是你去上法学院的时候
He was really impressed.
他真的觉得很了不起
With me?
我吗
Yeah, well, you know...
对 你知道的
he was glad you made it out of here,
他很高兴你能离开这里
because only him and you were the ones to do that.
因为只有你和他做到了
Well...
可是
I love it here.
我爱这里
So, I came right back.
所以我很快就回来了
I know...
我知道
him and his dad had their issues, but...
他和他爸有些问题 但是
he told me it was roughest for you growing up.
他跟我说你的成长是最煎熬的
Oh, Danny.
丹尼
He didn't know what he was talking about.
他不知道自己在胡说些什么
Why, were you and Robert close?
怎么 你和罗伯特感情很好吗
Yeah.
是的
I guess that explains it.
我猜那就解释得通了
That explains what?
解释通什么
Why he made you the trustee of his estate.
为什么他选你做他财产的受托人
How would you know that? Robert told me.
你怎么知道 罗伯特告诉我的
I'm sorry, I don't understand
抱歉 我不是很能理解
the relationship that you have with my father.
你和我父亲的关系
Pretty simple.
非常简单
Danny got me pregnant.
我怀了丹尼的孩子
Your mom and I had a talk,
我和你妈妈谈了话
and I kept the baby anyway.
总之孩子是留给我
Then when your dad found out,
然后你父亲发现的时候
he didn't want us to soil the Rayburn name, so...
他不想让我们玷污了雷伯恩的姓氏 所以
he agreed to send me some money.
他答应给我寄点钱
Okay.
好吧
What do you want from me, Eve?
伊芙 你想从我这儿得到什么
All these years, man. I've--
这么多年 我
I kept my end of the bargain, you know,
我没有讨价还价
and now your mom doesn't wanna honor it.
现在你妈妈不想再兑现了
Yeah, she told me.
对 她跟我说了
That's not her decision, is it?
那不是她的决定吧
Because you're the trustee.
因为你才是受托人
Come on.
拜托
You have to understand
你得清楚
that I don't know anything about this deal
我完全不知道这个你所谓的
you say you have with my dad, okay?
跟我爸的交易 好吗
Nobody does. There's no proof.
谁都不知道 没有证据
Proof?
证据
The proof is Nolan
诺兰就是证据
and the payments that you stopped.
还有你停掉的打款
Okay, well there's no legal documents.
好吧 可并没有法律文件
Well, what about Robert's will?
罗伯特的遗嘱呢
What about it?
那怎么了
You like, drafted it for him, didn't you?
你是替他起草的吧
Yeah. And Danny is not in it.
对 丹尼不在遗嘱之内
Yeah, I know, but Robert said Nolan would be in it.
是 我知道 但罗伯特说诺兰会在里面
Okay, I don't know what my dad told you...
好吧 我不知道我父亲跟你说了些什么
but you can see for yourself,
但你自己可以亲眼看看
there is no mention of you or your son anywhere.
没有哪儿提到了你或是你儿子
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. Hey, sorry, I hate to bother you,
打扰了 抱歉 我也不想麻烦你
but I'm here for the night and I didn't plan ahead,
但我要在这儿过夜 我也没有什么准备
and I'm looking if you can recommend some local accommodations?
我想你能不能给我推荐个当地的住处
What exactly you looking for?
你具体想找什么样的
You know, to lock down some action.
你懂的 有某种活动的
No, no, nothing shady. A little bit of this, little bit of that.
不不 不是见不得人的 有点意思就行
Can you hook me up?
能帮我推荐个吗
Head four miles south, you'll find half a dozen good spots.
向南六公里 就能看到六个好地方
Four miles-- Four miles south?
六公里 往南吗
Four miles south, that way.
往南六公里 这边
Oh, yeah.
对对
Thank you. You've been a lifesaver.
谢了 你真是个大救星
Hey, hotshot. You're coming to dinner tonight.
小能手 你今晚来家吃饭吧
Highly doubtful.
估计没戏
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表