剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Being born a Rayburn was the worst thing
生在雷伯恩家是他这辈子
that ever happened to him.
最不幸的事
He said he hated it here.
他说他恨这里
God knows why. Idiot didn't know how good he had it.
笨蛋真是身在福中不知福
You know that I...
我觉得...
didn't think it was a good idea for Danny to have a child.
养育孩子对丹尼来说不是个好主意
Thought it'd be too much for him.
我觉得他没这个能力
You were right.
你说得对
It was too much for him.
他是没这个能力
And I never asked him much what was going on in his life.
我也没怎么过问过他的生活
I guess I was afraid what I might find out.
我想我是害怕会发现什么
But now I wish I had asked him.
但现在我倒是希望我之前能问问他
Then I might have known about you.
然后我就能知道你的存在
And things might have been different.
事情就不会是这个局面
I doubt it.
我表示怀疑
You must've had some good times together.
你们肯定有过一些美好时光
Eve said he used to come by and see you.
伊芙说他经常去看你
Yeah, we hung out sometimes.
是的 我们有时会出去玩儿
Where?
去哪儿
Miami, mostly.
大多数是迈阿密
Did you know about the restaurant?
你知道那个餐厅吗
He took me there.
他带我去了那里
Would you take me there?
你能带我去那里吗
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Is it against the rules if I ask you how your meetings are going?
如果我问你戒酒互助会怎么样违法了吗
Going fine.
还行
That's good.
那就好
This is fucking crazy, you know that?
这真是太疯狂了 你知道吗
What?
什么
I'm trying to stay sober here.
我想要保持清醒
Yeah, that's why you're going.
是啊 所以你去了互戒会
Yeah, right, the whole thing is based on honesty.
是啊 可这一切都是建立在诚信的基础上
Honesty with myself.
对自己诚实
Honesty with the world.
对这个世界诚实
How the fuck am I supposed to stay sober
我怎么可能保持清醒
when we have to keep on lying about everything?
如果我们一直这样欺骗下去
are you sure you can do this today?
你确定你今天能做这个吗
Because if you're feeling off, or you're having a bad day...
因为如果你觉得不舒服 或是过得不愉快
Tomorrow's gonna be any better?
明天就会更好吗
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
Looking for the necklace.
找项链
What--? What necklace?
什么 什么项链
The seahorse Danny gave me. Dad took it.
丹尼给我的海豚 爸爸拿走了
You can't go through your dad's stuff like that. You know that.
你不能这样翻你♥爸♥爸的东西 你知道的
But it was a gift. It's mine.
但那是份礼物 那是我的
Honey, I know you liked Danny. He was always nice to you.
宝贝 我知道你喜欢丹尼 他也一直对你很好
But there is so much that you don't understand.
但是有很多事情你都不懂
Like what?
比如什么
Take them out of town for a while.
带他们离开镇里一段时间吧
That day he took you out on the boat, he was threatening you.
那天他带你到那艘船上 他是在威胁你
What are you talking about? He's the reason that we went away.
你在说什么 我们离开是因为他
What is? What is? We were afraid of him.
什么...什么... 我们害怕他
And Dad was gonna do anything in his power to keep you safe.
爸爸要不惜一切确保你的安全
What do you mean, keep me safe?
你什么意思 确保我的安全
And while we're running away, what are you gonna be doing?
我们离开期间 你要做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Mom, what does that even mean?
妈妈 那到底什么意思
It means that Danny was dangerous.
那意味着丹尼是危险人物
And Dad had to make sure that he couldn't hurt us.
爸爸得保证他不会伤害到我们
He wasn't dangerous and he was not threatening me.
他不危险 他也没威胁我
I was there.
我当时就在那儿
You ready?
准备好了吗
Did Danny ever tell you what went down at the Red Reef Inn?
丹尼跟你说过红礁汽车旅馆有什么不对劲的吗
No.
没有
When was the last time you saw Danny?
你最后一次见到丹尼是什么时候
I think I said this before,
我觉得我之前说过了
that night at the inn with my mom, and Meg and John.
在旅馆的那个晚上和我妈 梅格 约翰一起
And that night, did he mention Eric O'Bannon?
那个晚上他有没有提到过埃里克·奥班农
No, not that I remember.
我记得没有
All right.
好吧
After Danny left you guys that night, do you know where he went?
那晚上丹尼离开你们之后 你知道他去哪了吗
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Me? You.
我 你
Do you remember? Yeah, yeah, I remember.
你还记得吗 记得 记得
Danny said some really,
丹尼那晚上对我妈
really horrible things to my mom that night.
说了一些非常非常可怕的事
And I, uh...
我
I got pretty riled up.
我被激得火冒三丈
And I just basically lost it.
基本失控了
"Lost it"? What do you mean?
"失控" 什么意思
I went on a bender.
我去喝酒发泄
After Danny left the inn that night,
在丹尼离开旅馆的那个晚上
I went back to my shithole of an office
我回到我的破办公室
and I basically shoveled snow and did shots until I blacked out.
我大砸大闹了一番 然后喝到不省人事
Now, the following morning, John had the heart episode.
第二天早上 约翰心脏出了点问题
Did you see Danny that day?
那天你见到丹尼了吗
No, last time I saw him was that night.
没有 最后一次见他就是那晚
Where were you that day?
那天你在哪
The day that John fell ill.
约翰生病的那天
Well, obviously, I was worried about John,
我显然很担心约翰
so I went to go see him at the hospital.
所以我去医院看他了
See, it says here, the attending nurse said that
这上面说 看护护士说
you didn't get there till the afternoon. Is that true?
你到下午才到那儿 是吗
That's right. Okay, so where were you in the morning?
对的 好 那你上午去哪了
Kevin.
凯文
I can't live like this anymore, man.
我不能再这样活着了
Kevin, where were you in the morning?
凯文 那天早上你在哪
Meg called me, but I didn't go to the hospital.
梅格叫我去医院 但我没去
Why not?
为什么不去
I was tweaking. And I, um...
我当时毒瘾发作 我
I had to just keep on driving that train.
我只能继续嗑药
I went to go score some more cocaine.
我去买♥♥了更多的可♥卡♥因♥
And there's something else I have to tell you.
我还有别的事要告诉你
The day that you took me down to the police yard
你带我去警局让我看
to show me the burned-out boat...
那艘被烧毁的船那天
Yeah?
嗯
I was really high that day.
那天我嗑嗨了
And I lied to you. I said I had never seen the boat before.
我撒了谎 我说我从没见过那艘船
Had you seen the boat? Several times.
你见过那艘船 见过七次
Where? In my boatyard.
在哪 在我的码头
That boat could have been a key
那艘船本来会成为解开
to solving Danny's murder, do you understand that?
丹尼死因的钥匙 你明白吗
I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我知道 对不起 非常对不起
Why the fuck would you lie to me about that?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要骗我
I lied...
我撒谎
I lied because the guy who brought the boat in
我撒谎是因为把船开进码头维修的
for repairs was my dealer.
是把毒品卖♥♥给我的人
What's his name?
他叫什么
I don't know his name, man. He was my dealer.
我不知道他叫什么 他卖♥♥我毒品
Well, what did he look like, do you remember that?
他长什么样 你还记得吗
What did he look like?
他长什么样
He had bleached hair.
他头发漂染过
He had a gold tooth.
有一颗金牙
Holy shit, that's him. Yeah.
天啊 就是他
The guy's name is Rafi Quintana.
这人叫拉斐·昆塔纳
He worked for Wayne Lowry.
他给韦恩·劳瑞干活
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧
We've always thought
我们一直觉得
that Danny's body was found near one of Lowry's boats.
丹尼的尸体是在劳瑞的船附近发现的
If Quintana was involved,
如果跟昆塔纳有关
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表