剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
that confirms it.
那就证实了
How did it go?
怎么样
He made a break in the case.
案子有进展
Good job.
干得漂亮
Trust me, okay? Everything's gonna be okay.
相信我 好吗 一切都会没事的
And while we're running away, what are you gonna be doing?
那我带他们走 你打算怎么解决
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you gonna be doing, John?!
约翰 你打算怎么解决
I don't fucking know!
我他妈不知道
Listen, I know that when you sent me away with the kids,
听着 我知道你让我把孩子带走的时候
that there were things you didn't tell me.
你有些事就没告诉我
Yes, there were.
对 有
Why don't you tell me exactly what it is that you wanna know?
你为什么不干脆告诉我你到底想知道什么
You still tried to help him.
你当时还是想帮他
I didn't help him though. Now he's dead.
可我没帮他 现在他死了
So, what the fuck does it matter? Right.
说这些他妈的有什么用 好
So, Danny didn't say anything about being at the Red Reef motel?
丹尼对在红礁汽车旅馆的事一个字都没提吗
No.
没有
That night at the inn, he never said anything about it.
在旅馆那晚 他什么都没说
And during this period, did he ever talk about Eric O'Bannon?
在这期间 他说起过埃里克·奥班农吗
No. I mean, I knew they'd been hanging out, but...
没有 我知道他们曾出去玩过 但是
Eric was at Dad's funeral.
埃里克出席了我爸的葬礼
Yeah, I remember.
对 我记得
The day after the Red Reef...
红礁汽车旅馆出事之后
that's the day that John had the heart episode.
就是约翰心脏出毛病的那天
Yeah, he got light-headed
对 他修理庭院的时候头晕了
doing yard work so I picked him up,
所以我开车带上他
and I took him to the hospital.
送他去了医院
Any thoughts why he called you?
知道为什么他会打给你吗
Diana and the kids were away.
戴安娜和孩子出门了
Any idea where Danny was that day?
知道丹尼那天在哪吗
No. The night before at the inn was the last time that I saw him.
不知道 前一天在旅馆是我最后一次见他
How about the day after that?
那天之后呢
Did you see him then?
后来你见过他吗
No, I just told you, that was the last time I saw him.
不 我跟你说了 那是我最后一次见他
I'm just trying to pin down
我只是想弄清楚
where Danny was the days following the Red Reef.
丹尼在红礁汽车旅馆出事后去了哪儿
So, that day you had no idea where Danny was.
所以 那天你不知道丹尼在哪儿
What about the following day?
那第二天呢
I went to New York.
我去纽约了
The night before you left to New York,
你去纽约前的那个晚上
I went by your house. Do you remember?
我去过你家 你还记得吗
Of course.
当然
Yes.
记得
I just came from seeing John at the hospital.
我去医院看了约翰 刚回来
It's not like you
把你哥哥丢在医院
to leave your brother in a hospital bed and take off.
自己回家可不像你的作风
Yeah, I had already had it planned.
之前就说好了的
Why were you in such a hurry to get out of town?
你为什么这么急着离开
I mean, when I got to your house,
我是说 我到你家时
you were outside, in the driveway,
你站在外面 在车道上
in the pouring rain,
冒着倾盆大雨
putting your suitcases in the trunk of your car.
正把行李箱放进汽车后备箱里
So? So, you don't think that's strange?
所以呢 你不觉得这很奇怪吗
You get home from the hospital.
你刚从医院回来
The first thing you do is put your luggage in the trunk of your car?
做的第一件事就是把行李放到后备箱里去
Yeah.
对啊
It was pouring rain. You weren't leaving till the next day.
那时可下着瓢泼大雨 而你第二天才走
Is, uh--? Is there a question?
这 这有什么问题吗
The next day when you went to the airport,
第二天你去机场
did you drive yourself in your own car, or did you take a cab?
是自己开车去的 还是打车去的
I-- I don't understand. Why does that matter?
我 我不明白 这怎么了
Your car was in your driveway while you were out of town.
你出城了 你的车却还停在车道上
Because I took a cab.
因为我是打车去的
Why would you put luggage
那你前一天晚上
in the trunk of your car the night before?
为什么又把行李放进汽车后备箱里
Because I was going to drive, but then I changed my mind.
因为我本打算自己开车 后来改主意了
Why were you so upset that night?
你那天晚上为什么那么烦躁不安
I mean, I've known you a long time, Meg
我认识你很久了 梅格
I've never seen you like that.
我从未见过你那样
Come on, seriously? Think about the shit
你是认真的吗
that was going on with my family.
想想我们家经历的那些糟心事儿吧
That's why I went to your house.
所以那天我去了你家
And when I got there,
我到那儿的时候
I got the impression that you didn't want me anywhere near you.
我有种感觉 你不想让我靠近你
That's because we had just broken up.
那是因为我们刚刚分手
Or you saw my car pull into the driveway,
或者是你看到我的车开进了车道
and you didn't want me anywhere near your house.
而你却不想让我靠近你家
I don't understand what you're asking me.
我不明白你到底想问什么
I know Danny was difficult.
我知道丹尼很难搞
And I also know how much you cared about him.
我也知道你有多关心他
Yeah, I did.
是 的确
He murdered someone the night before.
他前一天晚上杀了人
When I got to your house, you were panicking.
我去你家时 你非常慌乱
No, I wouldn't say that. Were you helping him?
不 不是那样的 你在帮他吗
What? Were you protecting your brother?
什么 你当时是在掩护你哥哥吗
Was Danny there that night? No, of course not.
那晚丹尼在吗 不 当然不在
Was he inside the house,
他是不是就在你家
and that's why you didn't want me around?
所以你才不想让我靠近你家
No, I didn't want you around because I didn't want you around.
不 我不想你靠近只因为我不想你靠近
That night I got there,
那天晚上我到那儿的时候
you looked like you were hiding something.
你看起来像是在藏什么东西
I pulled in, you were panicking.
我停了车 你非常慌乱
You didn't want me to go near your house.
所以你不想让我靠近你家
What are you doing? Okay, my brother was killed.
你在做些什么 我哥哥被杀了
My family is a victim in all of this.
我们家是这件事的受害者
Why are you treating me like I'm a suspect?
你为什么对一个嫌疑犯一样对我
I'm just asking some questions.
我只是在提问
I don't have to be here. I'm doing this to be helpful.
我可不是必须做这些 我来只是想帮忙
Well, you're not being very helpful right now, Meg.
那你现在可没帮上什么忙 梅格
I had no other contact with Danny after that night.
那晚之后我和丹尼再没联♥系♥过
That's the answer to your question. And I'm done now.
这就是我的回答 我说完了
This is bullshit, and you know it.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Your sister wanted to know
你妹妹问
if you'd like us to select some anecdotal material for you.
你想不想让我们为你选几个轶事
"Anecdotal material"?
"轶事"
For the victims' rights group tonight.
为了今晚的受害者权利小组活动
No, I think I've got it worked out.
不用了 我觉得我已经搞定了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, how'd it go?
问话进行的怎么样
It was great. It went great.
很好 进行得很好
No surprises?
没什么意外
No.
没有
Are you ready for this thing? Do you know what you wanna say?
你准备好了吗 知道要说什么了吗
Yeah.
是的
I think I'm gonna keep it a little bit more informal, but yeah.
我想我不会说得太正式 但我准备好了
All right.
好的
You know what, can you just make sure
你知道吗
that you make the most of this, please?
你只要尽力而为就好
You need anything else?
还需要别的什么吗
No.
不用了
All right, let me know how it goes.
行 记得告诉我进展如何
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Janey was going through your dresser earlier.
珍妮之前翻了你的衣柜
She was looking for the necklace that Danny gave her.
她在找丹尼给她的那条项链
Where is it?
项链在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, what do you think happened to it?
你觉得它去哪儿了
Honey, I just told you, I don't know.
亲爱的 我刚刚告诉你了 我不知道
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表