剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So, you did force them to stay away?
所以说你确实逼迫他们离开了
You know what, you're young,
你还太年轻了
there is no way you can possibly understand this, honey.
你不可能明白这件事的 亲爱的
I can't believe how much bullshit you fed us.
真不敢相信你告诉了我们那么多鬼话
Don't say that.
不要这么说
Everything you told us about family is a lie.
你告诉我们的关于家人的事都是说谎
No, it's not.
不 不是的
Yeah, this family treated danny like shit for years.
就是 我们家这么多年一直对丹尼很不好
Is that a lie?
那是假话吗
You know nothing about it.
你什么都不知道
Oh, yes, I do. He hated you. No.
我知道 他恨你 不
He hated Papa Ray.
他恨爷爷
You know what? He hated everybody in this family.
你知道吗 他恨这个家的所有人
I'm not gonna listen to this anymore. He hated you.
我不想听你说了 他恨你
He hated you and you killed him. Stop it!
他恨你 你杀了他 闭嘴
Miss Ortiz.
奥蒂斯女士
You can't imagine living with a man like that.
你无法想象跟那种人一起生活是什么样子
I'm so sorry.
深表同情
When the story broke...
事情曝光时
I was terrified. I thought he was gonna come after me.
我很害怕 我以为他会来找我算账
But then I realized he couldn't.
但后来我意识到他来不了
It was too public.
他不敢公开来
And for the first time in years, I felt safe.
这么多年第一次我感觉自己安全了
But after what he said about me on TV,
但听了他在电视上说的我的事后
you need to know, you only got half the story.
你需要知道 你只知道故事的一半
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's a reason why the 911 call was never reported.
报♥警♥电♥话♥没有报告记录是有原因的
Did the police show up?
警♥察♥出现了吗
Yes.
出现了
That night the local PD came to the house.
那晚当地警署的人到家里来了
I was scared. I didn't tell the officer much.
我很害怕 所以没跟那个警官说什么
Afterwards, my husband walked him out,
之后我丈夫送走了那个警官
and no one ever followed up on me again.
此后就再也没人跟进我的案子了
You think there was some kind of cover-up?
你认为有人隐瞒了案子吗
All I know...
我只知道
a short time later that officer
一段时间后 那个警官
was hired by the Monroe County Sheriff Department.
在门罗县警署找到了一份工作
So, your husband gave him a job.
是你丈夫给了他工作
That's why there was never an incident report.
所以才没有事故报告
That's the only way I can make sense of it.
也就只有这样才说得通了
Do you remember the name of that officer?
你记得那个警官的名字吗
Yeah, I remember his name.
我记得
It was Diaz.
是迪亚兹
Marco Diaz.
马可·迪亚兹
Janey?
珍妮
Sweetie, wait up. Hey, hey, wait a second!
亲爱的 等等 等一下
Listen to me. I know you're upset.
听我说 我知道你在生气
But you don't know what the conversation was--
但你不知道他们的谈话内容...
It doesn't fucking matter. Sally can fuck up her own family.
这不重要 萨莉毁了自己的家我不管
I am not gonna let her do it to mine.
但我不会让她毁了我的家
What's wrong?
怎么了
My family.
我的家人
What about them?
他们怎么了
I can't do this.
我做不到
Do what?
做什么
I can't be a father.
我做不了爸爸
I'm gonna fuck this kid up.
我会毁了这个孩子的
I can't do this.
我做不到
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin, wait.
凯文 等等
Come on in.
进来
Come on in.
进来
Thanks.
谢谢
I guess I got your attention now, huh?
现在我引起你的注意了吧
So, what, you--? You want to talk first, or should I?
怎么 你 你想先说吗 还是我先说
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表