剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I just wanna talk.
我只想谈谈
Meg, please come with me.
梅格 拜托跟我走
We have to talk to him together.
我们得一起告诉他
I can't.
我做不到
I was at the Red Reef.
我当时在红礁旅馆
I was with Danny, standing by him,
当你♥他♥妈♥坐在停车场
while you sat in the fucking parking lot
等着他中枪的时候
waiting for him to take a bullet.
我和丹尼在一起 站在他旁边
Let's talk about your options.
我们聊聊你的选择
I'm not making any fucking deals with you, John.
我他妈不会和你做任何交易的 约翰
I can help you.
我能帮你
We can help each other.
我们能帮助彼此
No.
不需要
No, I don't need your help.
不 我不需要你的帮助
There's nothing that you need?
你什么都不需要吗
From you? Not a fucking thing.
从你这儿吗 什么都不需要
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什么
You hear me?
听清楚了吗
I know you moved the drugs.
我知道你转移了毒品
I know you were at the Red Reef.
我知道你曾经在红礁旅馆
I know you were on that fucking beach, John. I fucking know.
我知道你曾经去过那片海滩 我他妈知道
He was my friend, John.
他曾经是我朋友 约翰
He was my best friend, and you were his brother.
他曾是我最好的朋友 你是他弟弟
You should've fucking looked out for him,
你应该照顾好他
but you didn't, did you?
但你却没有
Fuck you! You wanna put all this on me?
去死吧 你想把这一切都怪在我头上
Who introduced Danny to Wayne Lowry, huh?
谁把丹尼介绍给韦恩·劳瑞的
Who the fuck had Danny stealing gas, dealing drugs?
是谁让丹尼去偷油 贩毒的
I'll tell you who.
我告诉你是谁
It was that fucking dirtbag Eric O'Bannon.
是哪个混球埃里克·奥班农
That's who started this.
是他引发的一切
You don't know anything about my family.
你对我的家庭一无所知
You have no idea what the fuck went on
你根本不知道我们家
inside of that fucking house of ours.
到底发生了什么
You have no idea how much I helped Danny,
你根本不知道我帮了丹尼多少
how much I fucking helped all of them.
我帮了他们多少
No fucking idea.
根本不知道
Is that your story?
这就是你的故事吗
Because I gotta fucking tell my story,
因为我也要讲出我的故事
John, and I think we'll see...
约翰 到时候就知道...
who ends up on top.
谁的更可信了
Yeah, now we get to the real
现在终于亮出
point of the conversation, don't we?
这段对话的真正目的了
The real John Rayburn, wow.
真正的约翰·雷伯恩
I finally get to see the favorite son rolling around
我终于能看到最受人宠爱的儿子堕落
in fucking shit just like the rest of us.
就跟我们一样污秽不堪
You need to fucking stop talking right now.
你马上给我闭嘴
No, it's okay. Put a fucking bullet in my head, John.
不 没关系 给我脑袋上来一枪把 约翰
Just fucking do it.
动手吧
There's no fucking way in the world
我绝对不会让我的家庭
that I'll let my family lose everything
因为你而失去了
because of you. Do you understand that?
一切 你明白吗
Because of me?
因为我
You're losing everything
你失去一切
because you killed your fucking brother, asshole!
是因为你杀了你哥哥 混♥蛋♥
Go ahead. Anything to protect the fucking Rayburn name.
来吧 为了保护雷伯恩之名你愿意不择手段
Right?
对吗
Go ahead, John.
来吧 约翰
Fuck.
操
I'll say hello to Danny. Fuck you!
我会向丹尼问好 操
Anything to protect the Rayburn name.
为了保护雷伯恩之名而不择手段
You tell your fucking story.
你大可说出你的故事
What the fuck do you want, Kevin?
你想干什么 凯文
I have to talk to you. Can I come in for a minute?
我要和你谈谈 我能进来吗
Okay.
好吧
What do you wanna talk about?
你想说什么
Listen, man, I know what's going on between you and John.
听着 伙计 我知道你和约翰之间的事
I know everything. Oh, I know you do.
我知道一切 我知道你知道
I know, but it's not what you think. No? What do I think?
我知道 但不是你想的这样 我怎么想的
Look, Marco, you have to understand, now,
马可 你要理解
things got really, really fucked up when Danny came home.
丹尼回家后 一切变得非常混乱
It was... It was a crazy time, and I had no choice--
那...那段时间太疯狂了 我别无选择...
What'd you do?
你做了什么
I had nothing to do with killing Danny.
我说我和丹尼之死没有关系
Well, you lied about it, right?
你之前撒谎了 对吗
So, you did have something to do with killing Danny.
所以你的确和丹尼的死有关系
Okay, but I wanna tell you everything right now, okay?
但我现在想告诉你一切
I wanna tell you the truth now.
我想告诉你真♥相♥
What is it about your fucking family
你们这家人怎么回事
that you guys think that you can lie
你们觉得你们能不停撒谎
and lie and lie until it's convenient to tell the truth?
再撒谎 再撒谎 直到能够掩埋真♥相♥
I know. I know, we're fucked up. Yeah, you are fucked up.
我知道 我知道我们完了 你们完蛋了
And we're not making a deal.
我不会跟你做协议的
Marco, just listen to me for a second, man. Come on.
马可 听我说完 拜托了
You listen to me. I have everything that I need.
你听我说 我有我需要的一切
I wanna tell you right now, all right?
我现在就想告诉你 好吗
I wanna tell you everything now.
我想告诉你一切
Get the fuck out of-- -
滚出...
What is it, O'Bannon? Fuck.
怎么了 奥班农 操
We need to fucking talk now. Well, we're set up for tomorrow.
我们现在就得谈谈 安排好是明天
No. John Rayburn is going fucking nuts.
不 约翰·雷伯恩疯了
I either talk right now, or I don't fucking talk at all.
我要是现在不开口 以后就别想开口了
All right, calm down. Calm down, Eric, okay?
冷静点 冷静点 埃里克
Meet me at the station in 20 minutes, we'll figure this out.
二十分钟后车站后见 我们再来解决
I don't have a fucking car here, man.
我没车 伙计
Where are you? I'll pick you up.
你在哪里 我来接你
I'm at the shack by Fairview Harbor.
我在锦绣港口边上的小屋
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 我马上来
Look, man, I'm begging you now. I have a baby coming.
我求你了 我的孩子就要出生了
Kevin. Please, just listen to me.
凯文 求你了 听我说
Get the fuck out of my house.
滚出我的家
It was John.
是约翰
Meg.
梅格
John did it.
是约翰干的
No shit.
不是吧
And you guys helped him.
你们帮了他
And the three of you are going to fucking prison.
你们三个都要进监狱
So, do me a favor, all right, and get the fuck out of my hou--
行行好 滚出我的家...
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很不错吧
You should let them take care of it.
你应该让他们来处理
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Mom...
妈妈
Honey.
亲爱的
What is it? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Mom, there's something you need to know.
妈妈 有些事要告诉你
Yeah.
好吧
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Just drive.
尽管开吧
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表