剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
She's gonna make bail on Monday,
她周一就会被保释出去了
and I'm absolutely certain she is gonna skip town.
我非常肯定 她会逃走的
And you'd like to sneak a little
所以你想在她跑路前
peek inside her domicile before that happens.
先查查她的住处有什么
Yes, sir, I would.
是的 法官大人
Well...
好吧
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
We're running out of time, so we brought you her jacket
我们时间紧急 所以我们带来了她的文件
and everything we have on Lowry.
还有我们掌握的劳瑞的一切
Well, like I said, I'll think about it.
我说了 我会考虑
In the meantime, I suggest you gentlemen vacate my fishing hole.
现在我建议你们从我的钓鱼点上离开
The croakers are starting to nibble.
细须石首鱼开始咬饵了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Don't run over my line.
不要碾了我的鱼竿线
Hello.
你好
You Sally?
你是萨莉吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I heard about you.
我听说过你
My dad actually lived in this place? Until he was an adult.
我爸爸真在这里住过吗 成年之前都在这里住
My dad was never an adult.
我爸爸根本不是成年人
Is that my dad? Yeah.
这是我爸爸吗 对
And your Uncle John.
还有你叔叔约翰
Look like a couple of bum chums.
他们就像两个傻蛋一样
Is this my Aunt Meg?
这是我梅格姑姑吗
No, that's Sarah.
不 那是莎拉
Who's that? The dead one?
那是谁 去世的那个吗
My dad liked the dead one the most.
我爸爸最喜欢去世的那个了
Why did you come here?
你来这里干什么
John said you wanted to meet me.
约翰说你想见我
I mean, why did you come down here?
你是问 你为什么来这里
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
What is it you want from us?
你想要什么
I don't want anything from you, Sally...
我什么都不想要 萨莉
so you can fucking relax.
所以你不用紧张
And you can clean up your fucking mouth.
你先他妈把嘴巴放干净点
Now come inside for some lemonade.
进来喝点柠檬水吧
Hey. You Frosty?
你是那个老兄吗
Yeah. Who the fuck are you? Mutual friend.
是 你是谁 我们有共同的朋友
Malaki says he met you at a party.
马拉基说他在一个派对上认识的你
He didn't tell me much else, though.
不过除此之外别的没怎么说
Uh... Well, there's not much else to tell.
其他的也没什么好说的
So, how long you been in business?
你干这行多久了
Uh, I'm not. I'm just helping out a friend.
我不干这行 只是在帮一个朋友
Anyone we might know?
是我们认识的吗
You ask a lot of questions.
你问题真多
Just trying to be thorough.
细心谨慎一点而已
Can I get you guys something? No, thank you, sweetheart.
你们想要点什么吗 不了 谢谢 亲爱的
How's the pie? It's great.
派怎么样 很好吃
Actually, can I get a whole one to go,
我可以打包带走一个吗
and a check?
账单给我
You got it.
好的
Enough small talk?
不废话了吗
Okay.
好
You see that guy out there smoking a cigarette?
你看到那边抽烟的人了吗
The way this works is,
我们的程序是
you bring your stuff to him, he'll sample it.
你把货拿给他 他验货
If everything checks out, he'll text me,
一切没问题 他会发信息给我
I'll meet you by your car and pay you.
然后我会去你车那边找你给你钱
Yeah, I don't-- I don't think so.
我...我看还是不要这样吧
What do you mean? That's not gonna really work for me.
什么意思 我觉得这样不行
And why is that? I'd just rather stay here.
为什么 我想待在这里
There's a sample in the sugar if you wanna try it.
糖里有样品 你想验货可以验
If you're satisfied, you get the money, you bring it to me,
如果你满意 你就把钱拿来给我
and I'll tell you where to find the rest of it.
然后我告诉你剩下的货在哪里
That's not how we do business with people we don't know...
我们跟陌生人不是这么做生意的...
I totally understand that,
我完全明白
so if you wanna walk away right now, that's fine.
所以如果你想走 那尽管走
Okay.
好吧
Okay. We'll do it your way.
好 我们按你的方式来
How did the witness tampering go down and whose idea was it?
贿赂证人是怎么回事 是谁的主意
Carlos, I need you to tell me this now.
卡洛斯 我需要你马上告诉我
I don't wanna get anyone in trouble.
我不想让任何人惹上麻烦
Who might you be getting into trouble, Carlos?
你可能会让谁惹上麻烦 卡洛斯
Miss Rayburn.
雷伯恩小姐
What?
什么
It was her idea. She bribed the witness.
是她的主意 她贿赂了证人
No. You mean it was my brother Danny's idea.
不 你是说那是我兄弟丹尼的主意吧
No, it was your sister, Meg.
不 是你妹妹梅格
She didn't think she'd get my charges dropped,
她觉得没办法让我的案子撤诉
so she got Rafi Quintana to pay the witness.
所以就让拉斐·昆塔纳贿赂了证人
Fuck you, Carlos. My sister barely knew you.
胡说 卡洛斯 我妹妹都跟你不熟
Why would she care about getting your charges dropped.
她为什么关心帮你撤诉
Because she wanted me to help you. Help the whole Rayburn family.
因为她想让我帮你 帮助整个雷伯恩家族
Help the Rayburn family do what?
帮助雷伯恩家族干什么
Move cocaine through the inn.
通过旅馆转移可♥卡♥因♥
You listen to me, Carlos. You and I had an agreement.
听我说 卡洛斯 我们俩曾达成协议
I would protect you and keep you from getting dragged into this
我会保护你 让你不被牵扯进这件事
and then one day, you would help me.
然后有一天 你会帮我
And today is that fucking day. I need your help.
就是今天 我需要你的帮助
You only protected me because you were working for Wayne Lowry.
你帮我是因为你为韦恩·劳瑞干活
Wayne Lowry is using you to fuck with me and my family.
韦恩·劳瑞在利用你害我还有我的家人
After he gets what he wants,
等他目的达成
what's gonna happen is... Your family was in on it.
到时候 你的家人都牵涉其中
he's gonna fucking kill you.
他会杀了你
You understand me clear? Your family was in on it.
你明白吗 你的家人都牵涉其中
Thank you. No rush.
谢谢 没事
Fuck, yes.
太棒了
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Later.
回见
I spoke with Carlos.
我跟卡洛斯谈过了
He said it was all your idea. He's lying.
他说是你的主意 他说谎
He threatened to put the money on us,
他威胁把钱的事推到我们身上
to put the drugs on us. He does that...
把毒品的事推到我们身上 如果真这样...
that gives motive for Danny right there.
那我们就有杀害丹尼的动机了
Who is it?
是谁
Hey, Marco. We're good to go on Elena Cortez.
马可 艾琳娜·科特斯的事搞定了
We can search her house.
我们可以搜她的房♥子了
Judge Hemel signed off.
赫梅尔法官签署了搜查令
That's great. Okay. Good job.
太好了 好 干得漂亮
He gave us the warrant. You can't.
他给了我们搜查令 不行
No way. You cannot pursue it, John.
不行 你不能继续查下去 约翰
I don't have a choice. Lowry's gonna expose all of us.
我别无选择 劳瑞会曝光我们所有人
It doesn't matter if I do or don't, Marco is still gonna pursue it.
我查不查不重要 马可还是会查下去的
Well, then tell him to back off. I can't I can't do that.
那就让他不要管了 不行 我不能那么做
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
What if you find something that connects her to Lowry...
如果你发现什么把她和劳瑞联♥系♥起来呢
what are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
Monroe County Sheriff's Department!
门罗郡警署
Monroe County Sheriff's Department!
门罗郡警署
Go for it. Go, go, go.
上 上上上
Sheriff's Department!
警署
Check outside. Check outside. The mud and the mosquitoes?
检查外面 那么多泥和蚊子
Mud and mosquitoes are good for you. I'll check in here.
你没问题的 我检查里面
Hey, Reggie.
雷吉
Is that her room? Yes, sir. This is it.
那是她的房♥间吗 是的 长官
Come here a second.
你过来一下
Go outside and make sure he doesn't fuck anything up.
去外面看着他 别让他搞砸什么
Do me a favor, will you?
帮我个忙好吗
No one touches anything until I see it first.
除非我看过 否则谁都不许碰任何东西
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表