剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
To me?
跟我吗
Why? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
She wants us to come over there.
她想让我们过去找她
Well, that's interesting.
好吧 这下有趣了
Why didn't my dad ask them for help?
为什么爸爸不找他们帮忙
He did, a bunch of times.
他找了 找了几次
No, I mean with the restaurant.
不 我是说餐厅的事
He never even told them about it.
他甚至都没告诉他们餐厅的事
None of them knew anything.
他们都不知情
All he had to do was just ask for more money.
他只是一再向他们要钱
Baby...
宝贝...
Look, I know you're getting to know these people
听着 我知道你逐渐了解这些人
and you kind of like them and everything,
然后开始有点喜欢他们了
but you're not seeing your dad's side of it.
但是你不知道你♥爸♥爸的情况
Because he was an asshole.
因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Watch your fucking mouth.
好好说话
When it came to the restaurant, Danny was only thinking of you.
餐厅的事上 丹尼只考虑到了你
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It doesn't mean anything.
没意思
Nothing.
没什么
Forget it.
忘了吧
Man.
哥们儿
You own all this?
这些都是你的吗
Yes. It's like the fricking Navy here.
是的 简直就像是个海军基地
Hinckley T55. Queen of the Fleet.
欣克利 T55 舰中女王
She is a beauty.
它真是个美人
My nephew in Long Point is getting married.
我在长角的侄子要结婚了
Kid's not much into boats,
孩子们不是很喜欢船
so I figured this would jump-start his interest.
所以我觉得这会引起他的兴趣
You think?
你觉得吗
I guess you vetted me pretty good before I came out here, huh?
我想你带我来之前肯定已经调查过我了
Yes, I did.
是的
I don't wanna bullshit you, Mr. Gilbert.
我不想糊弄你 吉尔伯特先生
I-- I made a lot of big mistakes with my business...
我在生意上犯了很多大错...
mostly because I... I think I was trying to be something I'm not.
大多是因为我...想要做一些力所不及的事情
I think I just started
我想我开始忘记了
to lose sight of what I really wanted to do,
我真正想要做的是什么
which is just fix boats.
也就是修船
I fucking love boats.
我很爱船
It's the only thing I'm really good at.
这是我唯一擅长的东西了
Your sister says you're looking for somebody to buy you out.
你妹妹说你在找人买♥♥下你的全部股份
Yeah. I'm just trying to simplify things.
是的 我就是想把事情简单化
You sound like someone who's spent a lifetime honing a craft.
听起来你一辈子都花在了这门行当上
That's worth more than you think.
这应该比你所认为的更有价值
Oh, I'm-- I'm in pretty deep here. I just wanna get out.
我...我陷得太深了 我想要摆脱
Yeah, well, how about I send over the man who does my day-to-day?
好吧 要不我派我的人过去帮我看看
He'll check out your operation, appraise the yard.
他会检查你的运营情况 评估船坞
See if we can come up with
看我们能否商量出
a number that makes sense to you and I both.
一个你我都满意的数字
I really appreciate that.
我很感激你这样做
Let me know what I can do to help with the sale.
收♥购♥过程中有什么问题尽管找我
Yeah. Okay.
恩 好的
They brought him to Sarasota and I haven't heard a thing.
他们带他去了萨拉索塔 但没有人通知我
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Listen, that's what they told me, so don't--
听着 他们是这么告诉我的 所以不要...
Mike, I gotta call you back.
麦克 我过后回给你
Why are you here? Everything all right? No, it's not.
你来做什么 一切还好吗 不好
What's wrong? I want my necklace.
怎么了 我要我的项链
Mom said I could have it back.
妈妈说了我可以要回来
Oh, Jesus, Janey.
天呐 珍妮
Look, Danny didn't threaten me, okay?
听着 丹尼没有威胁我 好吗
You thought he was dangerous, but you're wrong.
你以为他危险 但你错了
Listen to me, there are things that you can't understand.
听我说 有些事情你不懂
I don't care what bullshit happened between you guys,
我不在乎发生在你们之前的这些破事
but he's my uncle and that's
但是他是我的叔叔
the only present he ever gave me. I want it back.
那是他唯一给我的礼物 我想要回来
This conversation's over. We'll talk at home.
谈话结束 回家再谈
Why can't we talk about this now?
为什么就不能现在谈
Because you're leaving now. Marco.
因为你得离开了 马可
Hi, Janey.
珍妮
How'd it go with Meg and Kevin? They were both very helpful.
梅格和凯文的问话情况怎样 他们帮了大忙
Good.
那就好
But I'm gonna have to sit down with you again, John.
但是我得再坐下来跟你好好谈谈 约翰
And I wanna do it today. Sit down?
而且我想就今天谈 坐下来好好谈
Yeah. We still have some questions.
是的 我们还有一些疑问
"We" Being?
我们是什么意思
We're just trying to figure out
我们只是想弄清楚
where Danny was the days before he died, so...
丹尼死之前几天在哪 所以...
We all want the same thing, John.
我们的目的是一样的 约翰
Clarity.
真♥相♥
I understand that, Marco.
我理解 马可
Just tell me when you wanna do this.
告诉我什么时候
I'll give you everything I got.....
我会告诉你一切
I appreciate that.
我很感激你这么做
There you are. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you saw our place?
这么说你见过我们的房♥子了
I did.
见过了
It hasn't always been like that for us, you know.
我们并不一直都是那样的
It's like... there was a while back when I was doing pretty good.
我还是有过一段风光的时候
What? There was a while back I was doing pretty good.
怎么了 我确实有过一段时间挺厉害的
We all go through rough patches.
我们都有难关
When you, uh... first came to see me, I was...
当你 第一次来找我的时候 我
I was a little cold to you.
我对你有点冷漠
Yeah, you were. Mom.
对 是有点 妈
Look, if this is some sort of apology...
听着 如果这是要道歉的话
it's just a little late.
可能有点晚了
Just let her talk.
听她说话
I wish I could go back and change our history,
我希望我能回到过去 改写这段历史
but life doesn't work like that.
但生命不会重来
Nope, it doesn't.
对 是不会
But maybe we could all start over.
但也许我们可以一起重新开始
What does that mean?
什么意思
You're right. It's too late for an apology, and...
你说得对 现在道歉太晚了
that's not what I'm offering.
那也不是我想给的
Then what are you offering?
那你想给什么
You said you needed a place to stay.
你说你需要一个住的地方
And it's clear that you've got no home to go back to.
显然你也无家可归了
What about it?
想说什么
Well, we got plenty of room here.
我们这里有很多房♥子
I just want to do right by you two.
我只是想补偿你们两个
And I want to do right by Danny.
我想补偿丹尼
You ready?
准备好了吗
Come on, it's just you and me. What do you need?
得了 就我和你 你想听什么
I need to nail down a timeline.
我想明确一条时间线
Aguirre is not gonna be satisfied until I do.
不然阿吉雷不会满意的
Why doesn't Aguirre just read the transcripts?
为什么阿吉雷就不能看看案件记录呢
He's read them. So have I.
他看了 我也看了
John, there's... There's been some developments.
约翰 事情有了一些进展
What developments?
什么进展
We'll get to that. Let's start at the beginning, okay?
我们会谈到的 先从头开始 好吗
The night of the Red Reef Motel,
红礁汽车旅馆的那天晚上
Danny kills one of Lowry's guys,
丹尼杀了劳瑞的一个手下
and then he goes to your family's inn, right?
然后他去了你家的旅馆 对吗
That's right.
对
And that didn't seem weird to you?
你不觉得那很奇怪吗
That Danny kills one of Lowry's guys,
丹尼杀了劳瑞的一个手下
he knows Lowry is after him.
他知道劳瑞要追杀他
If I was Danny, I'd wanna get the fuck out of Dodge, right?
如果我是丹尼 我他妈就想找个地方躲起来
I wouldn't wanna go and hang out with my family.
我不会想去和我家人闲逛
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表