剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I should be home by six.
我要在六点前到家
"Viva Caputa."
"维瓦科普塔"
What does that mean?
那什么意思
I never asked him.
我没问过他
Wow, what happened here?
这儿发生了什么事
Was there a fire?
火灾吗
Yeah, it burned down.
对 都烧毁了
Really?
是吗
How?
怎么回事
No idea.
不知道
What was it like inside?
里面是什么样子
Like a restaurant.
就像个酒店的样子
Nothing special.
没什么特别的
There was a guy from a magazine who came one night.
有天晚上有个杂♥志♥社的人来了
Ate a meal, wrote about it.
吃了顿饭 写了篇稿子
Made my dad real proud.
让我爸非常自豪
Well, if the food was good and people liked it, what--?
如果饭菜很好吃 人们都喜欢
What do you think went wrong?
你觉得是哪出毛病了
My dad trusted the wrong guys.
我爸信错了人
Owed a lot of money.
欠了一大笔钱
Then he pulled some stupid shit trying to pay them all back.
然后他做了一些蠢事想要把钱全还给他们
What exactly did he do?
他究竟做了什么
Obviously, the way this is going, I can't--
很明显 这样做 我♥干♥不了
You can't.
你干不了
Ehh. Depends. If it's this kind of a month--
看情况吧 如果这是那种一个月的
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Hey, what? What the fuck, man? It's okay. It's okay.
搞什么 没事 没事
He's with me.
他是我的人
Yeah, I wanted to help you get set up. Okay.
我想帮你准备一下东西 好的
That your kid? Can we do this another time?
那是你孩子吗 我们下次再谈行吗
Can we figure this out for another time?
再找机会想想办法
No, no, no. Come on, man. Come on.
不行 不行 拜托 伙计
Okay.
好吧
Would you go inside and get
你进去把鲈鱼
the branzino out of the fridge for me, okay?
从冰箱里拿出来吧 好吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Shit, man. Seriously, wanna just text me or something?
该死 说真的 能给我发短♥信♥吗
We'll figure this out. All right. Fuck that. Want this or not?
我们会搞定的 去你♥妈♥的♥ 还要不要了
Come on.
快点
Come on. There's 300 bucks. Just give me the pills. Come on.
快点 这是三百块 把药给我 快点
See you soon.
回见
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
You're gonna get busted.
你会被抓的
Let's get started, okay? We've got specials to get ready.
开门吧 特♥供♥菜单已经准备好了
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what he did.
我不知道 不知道他干了什么
All I know is it didn't work.
我只知道没什么用
He should've come to us.
他应该来找我们的
We would've helped him.
我们会帮他的
Did he ever find a way to pay off his debt?
他找到还债的办法了吗
No.
没有
Maybe they burned it down.
也许是他们放火烧了它
That's what my dad thought.
我爸也这么想
I needed to see this.
我应该来看看的
Well, we can go home now.
好了 现在我们可以回去了
Do you mind if we make one more stop?
你介意我们再做件事吗
He says you beat him up.
他说你把他揍了一顿
Yeah, well, you know, things got a little physical.
对 你懂的 是有点肢体冲撞
Jesus.
老天
Jesus, John. What are you thinking?
老天 约翰 你在想些什么
I wasn't thinking. Who is this guy?
我什么都没想 这家伙是谁
He's some punk from Miami.
他是某个从迈阿密来的小混混
He's just-- He's out to cause trouble. That's it.
他就是来找事的 就这么简单
How does he know about Red Reef Motel?
他怎么会知道红礁汽车旅馆
I guess he can read a newspaper, Meg.
我猜他还是会看报纸吧 梅格
He's saying that you were there...
他说你当时在那里
the night that Lowry's guy attacked Danny.
劳瑞的手下袭击丹尼那晚
There you go. What am I supposed to say to that? Come on.
又来了 这要我怎么回答 拜托
Where would he get that idea? Fuck if I know.
他从哪冒出的这个说法 我他妈怎么知道
So we can stop talking about it.
这下我们就可以停止讨论这事了
Hey. He wants money to keep quiet.
他想要封口费
I don't give a fuck what he wants.
我他妈才不在乎他想要什么
Hey, look at me. What?
看着我 干吗
What is going on?
怎么回事
Goddamn it, Meg.
见鬼 梅格
I can't protect us if you're not telling me things.
如果你有事瞒着我 我没法保护咱们
You're not gonna have any more contact with this guy.
你不能再和这个人有联♥系♥了
You're not gonna give him money. He's a nobody.
你绝对不能给他钱 他算哪根葱
How can I make that any clearer?
要我说得多明白你才能懂
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吗
Good.
那就好
Ohh. Oh, shit. There he is.
该死 他来了
There he is. The man of the hour.
他来了 关键人物
Why am I the man of the hour?
我为什么是关键人物
For one thing, you brought me down here, right?
首先 是你把我带到这儿来的 对吧
And then, two, you told me about Danny and the Red Reef,
然后 是你告诉我丹尼和红礁旅馆的事
so you basically gave me the keys to the kingdom, bro.
所以算是你给我了通向王国的钥匙 哥们
What kingdom?
什么王国
Come on, now. Don't-- You don't gotta worry.
别装了 别 别担心
Okay?
好吗
You don't gotta worry because I'm not that type of guy.
别担心 因为我不是那种人
Not the type of guy who cuts out his friends, all right?
不是那种背信弃义出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的人 好吗
Leave me out of it.
别牵扯到我
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
You sure about that? Because I'm about
你确定吗 我可是
to be able to write my own fucking ticket.
很快就能拿到一大笔钱了
You're still fucking with John Rayburn, aren't you?
你还在骚扰约翰·雷伯恩吗
I told you gotta leave that shit alone,
我告诉过你离那个垃圾远点
it's gonna bite me in the fucking ass.
这他妈会让我没好果子吃的
You don't get it, do you?
你根本不懂 对不对
You just-- You just don't get it, man.
你根本不懂啊 哥们
It's because you're a single man. That's why.
因为你是单身 这就是原因
You ain't got no encumbrances.
你一人吃饱全家不饿
What the fuck does that have to do with anything, dude?
哥们 这他妈有什么关系吗
I got a lot of responsibilities, man.
我肩负着很多重担 哥们
I got my lady. I got the kid and everything.
我有女人 有孩子 一大堆的事
And she's never gonna be fucking happy until he's provided for.
孩子要是吃不饱穿不暖 她肯定也不高兴
Trust me, if it was up to me,
相信我 这事要搁我
I would cut the little fucker loose.
我一定会跟那个混♥蛋♥切断关系
That's what I would do.
要我我就那么干
So, I'm gonna have to...
所以我不得不
cash in down here,
来这里搞点钱
get set up with the proceeds,
准备好收钱
and then...
然后
I wanna fucking live it up, man. I wanna really fucking live.
我他妈就想逍遥快活 我想好好活着
And...
还有
I don't want you to tell anybody, okay?
我不希望你告诉别人 好吗
Don't tell nobody.
谁都别说
This is between you and me.
就咱俩知道
I'm gonna surprise her.
我想给她个惊喜
I've been talking to this producer guy,
我在跟制♥作♥人谈
and I'm renting some studio time,
我要租个录音室
so she can record her second album.
这样她就能录制她第二张专辑了
Yeah? Well, come on. She's got it, man.
是吗 干吗 她会懂我一片心意的
Oh, yeah. She No, seriously, dude.
是啊 她 讲真 哥们
She's got-- She's the real deal.
她会 她可厉害了
You're really a little nuts, huh?
你还真是有点不正常啊
Shit.
操
It's gonna happen.
这事会成的
It's gonna happen. You know why?
这事会成的 你知道为什么吗
Why? Because I believe.
为什么 因为我相信
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表