剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Unless I was coming to you for help.
除非我是去找你寻求帮助的
Didn't ask you for money,
没有问你要钱
for a place to stay, protection? I mean...
找个地方待着 寻求保护吗
No. Then why'd he go there, John?
没有 那他为什么会去那儿 约翰
I don't have an answer for you. I'm sorry.
这个我回答不上来 抱歉
So, the next day, you didn't speak to him,
第二天 你没跟他说话
you didn't see him, nothing?
你没见他 什么联♥系♥都没有
No, the next day I was in the hospital.
没有 第二天我在医院
I had my situation with my heart.
我心脏有问题
You were released later on that night. Right?
你那天晚上晚些时候出院了 对吧
Yes.
对
So, just to be clear, the last time that you saw Danny alive
有一点要说清楚 你最后见丹尼活着的时候
was that night at your family's inn.
是那天晚上 在你家的旅馆
That's right.
是的
What about Meg?
梅格呢
What about Meg?
梅格怎么了
Do you know who Alec Moros is?
你知道亚历克·莫罗斯是谁吗
No.
不知道
Alec Moros is the guy
亚历克·莫罗斯就是
that Meg was fucking while we were together.
我们还在一起的时候梅格劈腿的那个人
Supposedly, he was at her house
假设你和凯文去迈阿密
the night before you and Kevin drove to Miami.
之前的那个晚上他就在他家
Okay. No, not okay
好吧 不 不好
because I called him personally. He wasn't here.
因为我亲自给他打了电♥话♥ 他不在那儿
He was in New York. Meg lied. Why do you think she lied?
他在纽约 梅格撒谎了 你觉得她为什么撒谎
You know what? To me, it sounds personal.
你知道吗 在我看来 这是个私人问题
I think you'd better talk to her.
我觉得你最好跟她说去
I think there was somebody in that house,
我觉得当时有人在那房♥子里
not Alec Moros, somebody else.
不是亚历克·莫罗斯 是别人
Danny.
丹尼
That's crazy.
那太扯了
I thought you didn't know where Danny was.
我以为你不知道丹尼当时在哪
I didn't.
我是不知道
Then why are you so sure
那你为什么会这么肯定
that Danny wasn't at Meg's house that night?
丹尼那晚当时不在梅格家
Cut to the chase.
有话就直说吧
Danny dodged a lot of bullets, didn't he, John?
丹尼死里逃生好多次吧 约翰
How did Danny know to get the drugs out of your family's inn
丹尼怎么会知道在缉毒局到那之前把毒品
before the DEA got there?
从你家旅馆转移出去
How did he get the drop on
在红礁汽车旅馆
a professional killer with a gun at the Red Reef Inn?
他怎么能在面对一个持枪的职业杀手时占上风
How did Danny disappear to Miami
丹尼怎么能在全县警♥察♥
when every cop in the county and
劳瑞和他每个手下
Lowry and every one of Lowry's guys was after him?
都在抓他的时候逃到迈阿密去
I don't know, Marco. What are you thinking?
我不知道 马可 你想说什么
I'm thinking that you,
我想说 是你
Meg and Kevin helped Danny get away with murder.
梅格和凯文帮助丹尼逍遥法外
It would explain what Danny was doing at Meg's house that night.
这就能解释那天晚上丹尼在梅格屋子里干什么了
If he was...
如果是的话
it throws the whole timeline out the fucking window
那就把所有的时间线都扔到一边儿
and we're back to square one with the whole Danny investigation.
我们从头再问一遍丹尼案子的情况
You knew that was Danny's voice in that DEA wiretap.
你知道缉毒局窃听器里的声音是丹尼
You knew that was Danny in that gas-can video that we saw.
你知道丹尼就在我们看见的那个汽油桶视频里
And you didn't say shit.
而你一个字都没说
What did you teach me, John?
你教我什么来着 约翰
What do you do when your gut
当你的直觉告诉你
is telling that shit just ain't fucking right?
事情不对的时候你该怎么做
I don't believe your story, just so you know,
我不相信你的故事 我告诉你
and nobody else is going to.
没人会相信的
But I'm betting you brought the money anyhow.
但是我想你还是带钱来了
Because you're a nuisance.
因为你就是一颗老鼠屎
This isn't worth my time. My family's been through enough.
不值得我浪费时间 我的家人受够了
Now, leave us the fuck alone.
别再来烦我们了
You know, I gotta say, I really admire you. I really do.
我不得不说 我真的很敬佩你 真的
Because I got a little sister,
因为我也有个小妹妹
Felicia, and, man, I love her to death,
菲利希亚 我真是爱死她了
but there's no fucking way she'd step up for me to protect me
但是她绝对不可能像你保护你哥哥
the way you've been protecting your brother.
这样站出来保护我的
I'm not the only one who wants
不是只有我一个人
my brother to win this campaign. There are others....
希望我哥哥赢得竞选的 还有其他人...
Powerful people.
有权势的人
And if you don't disappear...
如果你不消失...
things could get really ugly.
场面可就不大好看了
I wanna talk about the Red Reef Motel a little bit more.
我想再谈谈红礁旅馆的事
Have you been back there since the night of the murder?
凶案那晚过后你回那边去过吗
Once.
去过一次
Why is that?
为什么
Someone tried to kill Danny. I'm a cop,
有人想在那里杀丹尼 我是一个警♥察♥
I wanted answers. What do you think?
我想要知道答案 你觉得还能为什么
Did we come up with the same answers? I don't know. Did we?
我们得出了一样的答案吗 我不知道
There's no way Danny could get the drop
丹尼不可能在那个房♥间里
on a professional killer
干掉一个拿着枪的
with a gun in that room unless he had help.
职业杀手 除非有人帮他
There was somebody else there with him.
当时还有别人跟他一起
Well, that's a theory, isn't it?
那只是一个推断吧
How did you know that Danny was at the Red Reef?
你怎么知道丹尼在红礁旅馆
I already told you all this. Tell me again.
我已经都和你说了 再和我说一遍
Chelsea O'Bannon.
切尔茜·奥班农
She told you that one of Lowry's guys was after Danny.
她告诉你劳瑞的人在追杀丹尼
And she was right.
她没说错
So you went there, you looked for him,
所以你去那里 找他
but you couldn't find him, right?
但你找不到他 对吗
That's right.
没错
Lowry's guy did,
劳瑞的人找到他了
and so did whoever helped Danny kill Lowry's guy.
以及帮助丹尼杀死劳瑞手下的人
Where you going with this theory, Marco?
你这个推断想说什么 马可
This is me talking about that feeling in my gut.
我是在说我的直觉
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Because it sounds like you're saying
因为听上去你好像在说
that I maybe tried to help Danny escape after he killed someone.
我可能在丹尼杀死别人后帮他逃跑
And it also kind of sounds like I helped Danny kill someone.
听上去也像在说我帮丹尼杀了人
He wasn't there when I got to the motel, I left.
我到旅馆的时候他不在 我就走了
I call you and I tell you
我打电♥话♥给你 告诉你
that there's a murder at the Red Reef Motel.
红礁旅馆发生了谋杀案
You know Danny is staying there.
你知道丹尼住在那里
You know Lowry sent somebody there to kill Danny.
你知道劳瑞派人去杀
How the fuck don't you ask me, "Hey, Marco...
你为什么不问 "马可
is it my brother that was killed there?"
被杀的是我哥哥吗"
It doesn't add up.
这说不通
You know what doesn't add up, Marco?
你知道什么说不通吗 马可
Why you let Aguirre beat the shit out of his wife.
你为什么任由阿吉雷暴打他妻子
You were the responding officer, weren't you?
你是当时出警的警员吧
You buried that incident report. One month after that...
你掩盖了事故报告 一个月后...
Aguirre gave you a job.
阿吉雷给了你一个职位
You're fucking brushing me back.
你这是要反咬我一口
And let me tell you something, that story, it's out there.
我告诉你 这些消息都散播出去了
People want me to use that
人们希望我加以利用
to win an election. I haven't touched it.
赢得选举 而我还没有动手
Because I've been protecting you. Yeah?
因为我一直想保护你 是吗
So, when you sit in here
所以当你坐在这里
and you try to spin Aguirre's political agenda
想给阿吉雷的政绩之路添光添彩
into some bullshit theory, I don't have to sit here and take it.
抛出什么鬼理论 我没必要听你胡扯
Let me tell you something,
我告诉你
my family needs this to end now.
我的家人需要这件事立马结束
Then your family should start telling the truth now.
那你的家人应该开始说实话
Meg told me...
梅格告诉我...
how your mom made all three of you lie to the police
你妈妈让你们三个向警♥察♥说谎
when your dad beat the fuck out of Danny.
为你♥爸♥爸毒打丹尼而作掩护
Lying to police to protect your family,
向警♥察♥撒谎而保护家人
is that what you're doing now, John?
这就是你现在所做的事吗 约翰
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表