剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Marco is spinning his wheels. I'm watching him.
马可在原地打转 我看着他呢
Whatever he does, he brings to me. I'm on top of that.
他的一举一动我都掌握着
Then there's this kid. Don't worry about the kid.
现在冒出这个孩子 不用担心这孩子
What is he doing here? I'll worry about the kid.
他来干什么 我来考虑那孩子的事
Don't fucking worry about the kid, man.
别担心那个孩子 兄弟
I'll worry about the kid.
我来考虑孩子的事
All you gotta do,
你只需要
is you just gotta take care of your wife and your kid.
照顾好老婆孩子
Everything else is fine. Come here. Everything is fine.
其他一切安好 来 没事的
Hey, man, do you--?
兄弟啊 你会不会
What? You know, do you?
什么 你会不会
Do you feel guilty?
会不会有负罪感
At all?
从来没有吗
You can't think like that.
你不能这样想
The other day, I wanted to tell Belle so bad.
那天我很想告诉贝尔
You know?
你懂那种感觉吗
That would be a really bad idea.
你不能告诉她
Yeah, I know it would be a bad idea, John.
是啊 我知道我不能
I didn't say that I was gonna tell her.
我没说我真要告诉她
I said that I wanted to tell her.
我说我很想告诉她
And I'm telling you this
我跟你说这件事
because you are the only person that I can fucking talk to.
是因为没有别人可以说
Because we had to do it, right?
我们当时只能动手 对吧
Right?
对吗
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Yes, Kevin.
是的 凯文
We had to do it.
我们不得不这样做
Yeah, Marco.
喂 马可
Yeah, I'll be right there.
我马上过去
You gonna make him stand out there all day with your pizza?
你们要让披萨小哥在外面站一天吗
All right, you're doing the dishes.
好吧 那你们要洗碗
Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
门罗县警署
We're executing a warranted search of this property.
我们要搜查这所房♥屋
Step aside, sir. This is fucking harassment.
请让开 先生 这他妈的是骚扰
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要联♥系♥我的律师
You do that. In the meantime, we'll get started.
你可以联♥系♥ 同时我们要开始搜查了
Hey, boys. Come here.
来 孩子们
I'm gonna need you to come upstairs, call your folks,
请你们上楼 打电♥话♥给父母
have them come and pick you up.
让他们来接你们回家
Let's go. Right upstairs. Let's go. Come on.
我们走 就在楼上 快起来
Let's go. Come on.
快起来
You don't know what you're fucking with, detective.
你不知道你在搅和什么 警探
This is Meg Rayburn. Hi, Miss Rayburn.
我是梅格·雷伯恩 你好
Sorry I couldn't call back sooner. What exactly is the issue?
很抱歉没有早点打来 到底是什么事
We're closing out all of your father's accounts.
我们正要关闭你先父的所有账户
We came across a disbursement we needed to ask you about.
发现了一笔支出 需要问问您
What kind of disbursement?
什么样的支出
It's a check your father sent
是你父亲从个人账户
from his personal account every month.
每个月签出去的支票
I don't know anything about it. You have to talk to my mom.
我不知道 你得问我妈妈
I'm afraid I can't actually do that, Miss Rayburn.
很抱歉我不能这样 雷伯恩小姐
Your father was explicit in his instructions.
你父亲明确指示了
He wanted this account kept confidential.
他想要对这个账户保密
Does anyone in my family have access?
我家里有人能接触这个账户吗
Not according to our paperwork, no.
根据我们的文件 并没有
Then why are you calling me?
那你为什么打 电♥话♥给我
Your father listed you as his trustee.
你是他设置的受托人
but how about I send over an account authorization
不如我把账户授权发给你
and you can log in for yourself? Okay, yeah. Sure.
你好自己登录 好的
And now that he's passed,
并且他去世以后
it'll be your decision whether or not to terminate the payments.
由您来决定是否终止汇款
I guess that depends on who he was sending the money to.
这要看收款人是谁
John, we're still looking through everything,
约翰 我们还在搜查中
but so far the house is clean.
但目前看来房♥子没问题
I gotta take this.
我接一下
Yeah.
好的
Is this Detective John Rayburn? This is him.
是约翰·雷伯恩警探吗 是的
Yeah, I'm calling from the Dade County runaway shelter in Miami.
这里是迈阿密的戴德县收♥容♥所♥
You called about Nolan Rayburn? Yes, I did.
您打电♥话♥问过诺兰·雷伯恩 是的
Well, he's been registered here several times.
他在这住过好几次
How can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的
I wondered if you could tell me
请你告诉我
if he was in Miami anytime, say, around September?
他九月有没有去过迈阿密
Let me see.
我看看
This past September? Yes.
上个九月份吗 是的
Yes, he spent almost a week here.
来过 他在这呆了将近一个星期
Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
No, that's it. Thank you.
没事了 谢谢
It's me.
是我
John is lying to me.
约翰在跟我撒谎
Hello.
喂
Who is this?
你是谁
What do you want?
你要干什么
I didn't like your brother, but I didn't kill him.
我不喜欢你哥哥 但我没杀他
Now, the son of a bitch may be dead...
现在那混♥蛋♥也许死了
but he's still making my life miserable.
但他依然在给我带来痛苦
Now, I know you had a complicated relationship with him, too.
我知道你跟他的关系也很微妙
You didn't answer my question. What do you want?
你没有回答呢 你要干什么
You're gonna do something for me.
你要为我做点事
I am?
是吗
I want you to make this investigation go away.
请你不要继续调查了
I don't think I'm gonna do that.
我做不到
Oh, I think you will.
你会的
Hey, John.
约翰
I'd like you to meet my friend Wayne Lowry.
我想介绍你认识我的朋友韦恩·劳瑞
I've told him some things
我告诉了他一些事
that could make your life very difficult.
你的日子会很难过的
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表