剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
Oh, the Aguirre family's had trouble of their own.
阿吉雷家族也有他们自己的问题
Oh, no way. John will never go for it.
不行 约翰绝不会那么做
If your brother wants to smile and play nice,
如果你哥哥想做个正人君子
that's his business.
那是他的事
Your job is to get him elected.
你的工作是让他获选
Anything else is failure.
其他结果都是失败
My family has been through a lot, Mr. Gilbert.
我们家经历了很多 吉尔伯特先生
And you are right about John. Through it all,
你也没看错约翰 经历了这一切
he has been the one constant holding it all together.
他一直都是那个支撑着我们的人
So, I appreciate you coming here.
所以 我很感激你过来
I respect your experience and your insight.
我尊重你的阅历和洞察力
But my brother knows what he wants,
但是我哥哥知道他想要什么
and we are going to do this John's way.
我们会按照他的方式来
Fair enough.
你说得没错
John is quick to invoke your father.
约翰是最容易让人想起你父亲的人
But he's not the one most like Robert.
但他却不是最像罗伯特的那个人
Here's your money, Dad.
这是你的钱 爸爸
How did you pay?
你怎么付的
I didn't. Some guy wanted to pay for you.
我没有 有人给你付了
Who?
谁
Him.
他
Afternoon.
下午好
How y'all doing?
你们好
I appreciate this. I can't accept it. No.
我很感激 但是我不能接受 不
That's just a little thank-you for your kind recommendation.
我只是想为你善意的建议聊表感谢
Good, so you found a place you like. I did, I did.
好的 所以你找到你想要的地方了 没错 是的
And I wouldn't have found it without your help, so thank you.
没有你的帮助我也不可能找到 所以谢谢你
Where you staying?
你住在哪里
Oh, oh, this cozy--
这个舒服的...
This cozy little spot called the Red Reef Inn.
舒服的小地方 叫红礁汽车
You ever been to the Red Reef Inn?
你去过红礁汽车旅馆吗
Nope. Can't say as though I have.
没有 根本没有去过
Oh, I'm staying in room number seven. Lucky number seven.
我住在七号♥房♥ 幸运七号♥房♥
It's not much of a room,
房♥间不太大
but, wow, hell of a view, I'm telling you.
不过 景色可真好啊
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
抱歉 我想不起来你的名字
Look, I'm taking up all your time. No. That's all right.
我就不来打扰你了 不 没关系
I feel terrible. Look, hey, enjoy your meal.
我感觉很抱歉 享受你的午餐吧
Bon appétit, and all that.
好好享受
it's not happening, is it?
还是没弄好吧
What's not happening?
什么没弄好
The shower. You said you'd fix it?
淋浴间 你说你修好了
Oh, no. It's all taken care of.
不 都修好了
It should be working. It's not.
应该能用了 不行
We need to get cleaned up and meet some friends,
我们得洗好澡去见朋友
so maybe you could put us in another room?
你能不能帮我们换一间房♥
Oh, God. I'm--
天啊 我
Mr. Ward, I am so sorry, but tonight we are completely booked up.
沃德先生 我很抱歉 但是今晚我们全部订满了
Okay, then, why don't you just give us the name of another place.
好吧 那不如给我们推荐一家别的旅馆
Of course. I'm so sorry.
当然了 抱歉
Mr. Ward.
沃德先生
I wanna make this right.
让我好好弥补一下
Look, I figured I owed you the heads-up.
听着 我想我应该先来告诉你
The department's still investigating Danny.
局里还在调查丹尼的事
Yeah, I know. John told me.
我知道 约翰告诉我了
Yeah.
好吧
So, I'll be in touch.
那再联♥系♥
I may have to bring you in for some more questioning, okay?
我也许会来再问你几个问题
Okay, sure.
好的
Whatever you need.
随便你
So, you're really back now?
你真的住回来了吗
Yeah.
是的
Do you wanna come in for a drink or something?
你要进来喝一杯吗
No.
不用了
Okay.
好吧
I'm really sorry about the other night.
那天晚上的事我很抱歉
I was drunk.
我喝醉了
And I was an asshole. I really No, it doesn't matter.
我太混♥蛋♥了 我... 不 没关系
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Nothing like that happens again, all right?
不会再发生这种事了
Yeah. It won't.
不会了
So, how do you like working at the boat yard?
在船坞工作感觉怎么样
It's okay, I guess.
还行吧
My boss won't let me smoke.
老板不让我抽烟
I hope you get a good night's sleep.
希望你晚上能好好睡一觉
Tomorrow, I'm gonna put him on Harley Middleton's Sundancer.
明天我安排你去哈雷·米德尔顿的太阳舞者号♥
I don't understand why I have to clean the bottom of the boat
我不明白我为什么要清理船的底部
if it's gonna be in the water anyway.
反正也是要下水的
It seems like a pretty stupid thing to do.
感觉很蠢
It makes it run smoother, genius.
这样能开得更快 天才
Really?
真的吗
Even I didn't know that.
连我都不知道
Boat runs smoother, uses less fuel.
船开得更快 用油更少
I was hoping we could talk again.
我想我们应该再谈谈
You want some more lemonade?
还要柠檬水吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You know what I could really go for?
你知道我真的想喝什么吗
A shot of tequila.
一杯龙舌兰
You wanna join me, Uncle Kev?
要一起喝吗 凯叔叔
Wait, you're a few years away from a shot of tequila.
等等 你还要过几年才能喝一杯龙舌兰
Besides, neither of us is doing any drinking these days.
再说了 我们这几天都不喝酒
Oh, I didn't know that.
我不知道
I got something important I think I ought to say.
我觉得我应该告诉你们一些很重要的事
Yeah?
是吗
What's that?
什么事
I know I remind you of my dad.
我知道我会让你们想起我爸爸
And it sucks.
这感觉糟透了
So, maybe you could give me a break, okay?
你能让我缓口气吗
Maybe I can come back sometime?
我下次还能来吗
Yeah. You can come back anytime you wanna come back.
能啊 你任何时候想来都可以
You know, I'd love to see things in action.
我喜欢看你们做事
Well, Fridays, Saturdays, they're their best nights. They're--
周五周日生意最棒 他们...
No more excuses.
不要再找借口了
I didn't expect to hear from you again.
我没想到你会再联♥系♥我
We keep John out of this?
不会告诉约翰吧
Of course.
当然了
Ain't nobody staying in room seven.
没人住在七号♥房♥
When did the last person check out?
上次有人住在七号♥房♥是什么时候
Shit, we haven't had no one stay in seven since the murder.
该死 命案发生后就没人住在七号♥房♥了
You know about that?
你知道吗
Listen, the last couple of days,
前几天
you see any guy around here about 140 pounds,
你有没有见过一个身高175
5'9", dark hair?
体重130左右 深色头发的男子
Only new guests we had this week was a couple of college girls.
这几天接待的新客人只有几个大学女生
You got a key to room seven?
你有七号♥房♥的钥匙吗
So, if the cops are still looking,
那么 如果警♥察♥还在调查
then they must not think Lowry did it, right?
那他们肯定认为不是劳瑞干的吧
I'm telling you this detective
我告诉你 这个警探小弟
brother is getting curiouser and curiouser.
真是越来越让人捉摸不透了
John's a fucking prick, but he acts like a Boy Scout.
约翰是个混♥蛋♥ 但他装得很有义气
Oh, I seen this type before.
我见过这种人
The whole family is a bunch of self-righteous fucking do-gooders.
这一家子都是一群自私自利的小人
That's bullshit. Bullshit. They paid a girl to get rid of a kid.
全是胡扯 他们给一个女孩子钱让她打掉孩子
Come on, the whole family's a bunch of fucking liars.
得了吧 这家子都是一群骗子
After all the shit went down at the motel, you're sure, right?
旅馆里发生那些事后 你确定还要这样做吗
The kid, Eve, they never saw Danny up in Miami, right?
那孩子和伊芙从来没在迈阿密见到丹尼
All I know is Danny told me he was coming,
我只知道丹尼告诉我他要去
and then he never showed.
然后他再也没有出现
I need to know...
我要知道...
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表