剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
走了
That's him.
就是他
Him who? Tell me again.
他是谁 再跟我说一遍
That's the guy that showed up at my mother's house.
就是这个人出现在我妈房♥子旁边
He had a gun and he threatened my brother.
带有枪 还威胁我哥
It would be helpful if you told me everything you saw.
如果你能把你看到的都告诉我 这会很有帮助
Okay.
好吧
This guy is dangerous.
这个人很危险
If anything happens to my brother, he's the one to look for.
如果我哥有什么意外 他就是要找的人
Oh, my God. What is that? What's--? What's he doing?
天啊 这是什么 他在干什么
He's sucking his thumb.
他在吸大拇指
Really?
真的吗
That's a good thing.
这是好事
That means the fetus is developing the way it should.
这说明胎儿在正常发育
See? You have nothing to worry about.
看吧 没什么好担心的
He looks like you.
他长得像你
God, I hope not. No, I see it.
天 可别 我看到了
Look at that little nose, that little mouth.
看那个小鼻子 小嘴巴
That little hairline.
小小的发际线
My little baby boy.
我的小宝贝
When I got to the house,
等我赶到那所房♥子的时候
Mrs. Aguirre was injured and she seemed to be very intoxicated
阿吉雷太太受伤了 似乎神情非常激动
and kept insisting that she had fallen.
坚称说她摔倒了
And then you talked to her husband.
然后你找了她丈夫问话
I did. And he corroborated her account.
是的 他证实了她的说法
Did Mrs. Aguirre seem intimidated in any way?
阿吉雷太太有没有受到威胁
No.
没有
But honestly, it would've been very hard to tell because,
但老实讲 那个很难分辨 因为
like I've said before, she was very intoxicated.
正如我之前所说 她神情非常激动
Did you know at the time
你那时候是否知道
that Mr. Aguirre was a high-ranking detective
阿吉雷先生是一位
at the Monroe County Sheriff's Department?
门罗县警♥察♥局的高级警探
I didn't handle the situation well.
我当时情况处理得不够妥当
I was young, I was a rookie, I admit that.
我还年轻 是个新人 我承认
And if that same situation were to arise today,
如果相同的情形今天再次出现
I'd handle it completely differently.
我会采取完全不同的处理方式
Detective, did you cover up the incident to advance your career?
警探 你是否为了升职而掩盖了这起事件
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
All right, Detective.
好的 警探
We'll be talking to all the relevant parties.
我们随后会和所有相关当事人谈话
Let's just hope no one contradicts your account.
希望不会有人和你的陈述相左
Ms. Ortiz.
奥蒂斯女士
Your partner's a lucky guy.
你的搭档还真走运
How's that? Aguirre's ex recanted her story.
怎么说 阿吉雷的前妻否认了自己的说法
Said it was all a misunderstanding.
说这都是一场误会
Well, I'm sure it was. Bullshit.
我相信是那样的 那都是放屁
Aguirre got to her.
阿吉雷逼她说的
Marco's been cleared by Internal Affairs.
内务部已经消除了马可的嫌疑
What about Eric?
埃里克呢
Marco can get his statement any time he wants.
马可什么时候都可以拿到他的口供
So, that's it.
就这么着了吧
That can't be it.
不能就这么着
Unless O'Bannon changes his story.
除非奥班农改变他的说法
What if he doesn't change his story?
万一他不改变说辞呢
I don't know. You tell me, Kevin.
我不知道 你来告诉我 凯文
This is fucking crazy.
这他妈真是疯了
I mean, Meg and I, we didn't even do anything.
梅格和我 我们什么都没做
What did you just say?
你说什么
I said Meg and I...
我说梅格和我
we didn't do anything.
我们什么也没做
You both had a choice.
你们都有过选择
A choice?
选择
John, you were having a heart attack.
约翰 你当时犯心脏病了
And Danny was just laying on the beach.
丹尼躺在沙滩上
Nobody asked you to move Danny's body, Meg,
没人让你挪动丹尼的尸体 梅格
and certainly nobody ever asked you
更没人让你
to get Kevin involved in this.
把凯文卷进来
She was scared.
她吓坏了
What was I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Let me get this straight. Are you saying you didn't do this?
让我说清楚 你是说你没那么做吗
That we did anything but help you?
我们只是在帮你
The night before, you remember that?
之前那天晚上 你记得吗
I remember very fucking clearly.
我他妈记得清楚极了
You were standing there, all coked up with a gun in your hand--
你站在那 一团糟 手里还拿着枪
You can't hold that up to me now anymore.
你现在别想怪在我头上
Do you remember what you said to me?
你记得你对我说了什么吗
I remember.
我记得
You said, "John, if you don't take care of Danny, I will."
你说 约翰 如果你不解决丹尼 我来
I didn't mean for you to kill him. What the fuck did you mean?
我又没让你把他杀了 那你什么意思
What did you mean, Kevin?
你什么意思 凯文
Because you know what? I don't know because you don't think.
我不知道 因为你不动脑子
You never think. You never have.
你从来不动脑子 从来没有
Every fucking problem you've had ever since we were little kids,
从小到大 每次你遇到问题
you have come to me to solve.
你都来找我解决
No, we solved your problem, John.
不 是我们为你解决问题 约翰
We helped you.
我们帮了你
You... You both wanted him gone.
你们...你们都想让他消失
That's not true. What the fuck are you talking about?
不是那样的 你说什么呢
The only reason, Meg, that I was even on that beach
我在那片沙滩上唯一的原因
is because you wanted me to deal with Danny.
就是你想让我解决掉丹尼
No. No, that's not true.
不 不 不是那样的
This started way before that. What are you talking about?
这是老早以前的事了 你在说什么
I am the only person
丹尼回家时
who wanted to give Danny a chance when he came home.
只有我想给他一个机会
Is that why you cut him out of the business?
所以你才把他提出合伙人名单吗
He was dealing drugs.
他在贩毒
You told him to leave and then you blamed it on Dad.
你让他离开 然后怪在父亲身上
You need to handle this, okay? Because we're done now.
你得把这件事解决 明白吗 我们受够了
You're done?
你们受够了
Am I the only one in the family
在这个家里 只有我
that's ever taken any responsibility for anything?
要为任何事负责
Have I always been there to help you when you need help?
你们需要帮助时 我是不是都帮了你们
Any time you needed anything, I was there.
任何时候你需要任何帮助 我都在
Any time you needed anything, I was there.
任何时候你需要任何帮助 我都在
And when Danny needed help, where the fuck did Danny go, huh?
当丹尼需要帮助时 他去找谁了
He was supposed to be the big brother, but he came to me.
他本该是我们的大哥 但他来求我帮忙
I fucking took care of everyone.
我他妈照顾了每个人
I have always taken care of everyone.
我总是照顾好每个人
And I'll tell you something,
我告诉你们
the day I stop taking care of your bullshit...
等到我不给你们收拾烂摊子的时候
you are lost. Fuck you.
你就完了 去你的
This has ruined my fucking life, man.
这件事毁了我的一生
You have ruined my life.
你毁了我的一生
So, whatever you need to do, you do that.
无论你要怎么做 你去做吧
This is on you, John.
这事怪你 约翰
Dude, what the fuck is up?
老兄 怎么回事
DA's gonna give you your immunity.
地检会给你豁免权的
Well, it's about fucking time.
也该是时候了
Yeah, but just so we're clear, this only works
是的 不过我们说清楚 只有你告诉我们
if you tell us everything you know. Understand?
你知道的一切 协议才能生效 明白吗
Yeah. I don't wanna carry this shit around with me anymore.
明白 我不想再背负这个烂摊子了
All right, good. So, tomorrow morning you're gonna come in here.
那好 明天早上过来找我
We're gonna get your whole story on record.
我们把你的证词记录在案
Yeah. Fuck. I'll be there. All right.
好 我会去的 好的
Hey, John.
你好 约翰
I'd like you to meet my friend, Wayne Lowry.
我想介绍你认识我的朋友韦恩·劳瑞
I've told him some things
我告诉了他一些事
that could make your life very difficult.
会让你的日子会很难过的
John knows you tried to kill me tonight,
约翰知道你今晚试图杀了我
Wayne, so back the fuck off
韦恩 滚一边去
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表