剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, it's kind of one of those things.
反正就是我的那些破事
The record company went bust or something.
唱片公♥司♥破产了之类的
And the record never came out.
专辑没发行
If you want, I can play it for you sometime.
你想的话我找时间可以给你听听
Yeah, that would be really cool.
好啊 应该会很酷
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Well, this is just too much.
这个太贵了
My parents would kill me.
我父母会杀了我的
Yeah. I understand.
是啊 我明白
I can put it back for you.
我可以帮你放回去
All right, thanks.
好 谢谢
Oh, man. I can't thank you enough. AAA's like an hour down here.
天啊 真是太谢谢你了 车协的人来要一个小时呢
Oh, hey, don't mention it.
不用客气
You want a beer? No. Too early for me.
你想喝一杯吗 不了 太早了
You voting for him?
你投他吗
Yep. Kind of have to.
是啊 必须投他
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
You know, I-- I just met him the other day.
前几天我刚见过他
What a great guy.
真是个好人
Tragedy about the brother, though.
他兄弟的事真是悲剧
Yeah. Yeah, that was tough on the whole family.
是啊 全家人都很难过
Just-- You know what? I just--
你知道吗 我...
I just can't imagine...
我无法想象
having to run for office with all that going on.
发生了那种事还要参加竞选
How do you mean?
什么意思
The way I heard it tell...
我听说
the brother was running dope,
那个兄弟在贩毒
and then killed a guy, and then got burned up by a drug smuggler?
然后杀了一个人 然后被一个毒贩子杀人焚尸了
That had nothing to do with John.
这跟约翰没有关系
Oh, sure. I mean, you and I know that.
当然 你我是知道
But I'm betting if somebody
但我肯定 如果有人
was aiming to soil your husband's good name,
想毁你丈夫的名声
they could find a way to tie him into it.
他们肯定能想办法把他跟这件事联♥系♥起来
No, I don't think so. No?
不 我不觉得 不吗
You never know what else is out there.
你永远说不好别人会发现什么
People start digging in, you'd be surprised the dirt they find.
有人开始挖的话 他们挖出来的丑事总能让你震惊
How's the tire coming?
轮胎怎么样了
Almost there.
快好了
Thanks.
谢谢
My parents don't usually like me drinking coffee.
我父母一般不让我喝咖啡
That should be the least of their worries.
他们该担心的不是这个
Do you smoke weed?
你抽大♥麻♥吗
I do. It's no big deal.
我抽 没什么的
I'm sure your folks get stoned from time to time.
你父母肯定也偶尔嗨一下
Oh, you don't know my parents.
你不了解我父母
Right. Well...
对 好吧
I got something for you.
我有东西给你
Go on. Just take it. It's yours.
收下吧 送给你了
But it's so expensive.
这件衣服真的很贵
I can't just accept this.
我不能这样收下
Don't worry about it. You just walked out with it?
没事 你就这样拿出来了吗
Of course not. I got a credit card.
当然不是 我有信♥用♥卡♥
If my parents find out, they'll kill me.
如果我父母发现 他们会杀了我的
Then I guess you shouldn't tell them.
那我猜你不该告诉他们
So, what's the deal with you?
话说你到底怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Why did you stay away all these years?
这么些年你为什么不来
Nobody talks about it.
从没人谈起
Why? Are you sure you wanna know all this?
为什么 你确定你想知道吗
I went with green.
我选了绿色
It's calm.
让人冷静
Maybe we should wait.
我们还是再等等吧
Why? What's going on?
为什么 怎么了
I'm waiting on a couple tests.
我还在等检查结果
What do you mean tests? I thought that the last checkup was...
什么检查 上次检查不是...
You know, everything was normal.
一切都很正常
I've been having headaches.
我一直头疼
My blood pressure has been high,
我的血压很高
and my hands and feet have been swelling.
手脚也出现了肿胀
Okay, what does that mean?
这是什么意思
I didn't want to worry you in case it's all nothing.
万一是空欢喜呢 我不想让你担心
What could it mean?
什么意思
They're testing me for a couple of things.
他们在检查我的几项指标
Like? Preeclampsia.
比如 先兆子痫
What--? What is that?
什么 那是什么
It's not good.
反正不是好事
How bad is not good?
有多严重
Let's just hold off painting the room, okay?
先等等再刷婴儿房♥ 好吗
You like it with the mushrooms? It's good this time.
你喜欢吃加蘑菇的吗 这次很好吃
Hello.
回来了
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
You want me to make you a plate?
要给你加个位子吗
I already ate. Oh, okay.
我吃过了 好吧
Hey, wait. Before you go...
等一下 先别走
Aunt Meg called. We're going to dinner at the inn tomorrow night.
你梅格姑姑打电♥话♥来说明晚要一起去旅店那里聚餐
Do we have to go?
必须去吗
Yes, we do.
是的
We haven't all gotten
她回来之后
together since she's been back. It'll be nice.
我们都没聚过 应该会很有意思
Hey, how was your day?
你今天过得如何
Fine.
还行
What happened? I went to school.
怎么了 我去上学了
Anything interesting happen at school today?
今天在学校发生什么有趣的事了吗
I'm not a suspect, Dad. You don't have to interrogate me.
我不是疑犯 爸爸 你不用审问我
Okay, well, I've got homework.
好吧 我去做作业了
Can I be excused? Yes, go do your homework.
我先走了 好 去做作业吧
How was your day?
你今天过得如何
It was pretty quiet.
很平静的一天
I went for a run at Founders.
我去跑步了
And when I came back I had a flat tire.
跑完回来后发现车爆胎了
You had a flat tire? Why didn't you call me?
爆胎了吗 怎么不叫我
I would have, but there was this guy there
本来想的 但是有个人
and he offered to change it.
主动帮我换了轮胎
Well, good. No, he creeped me out.
好 不好 他吓到我了
What do you mean, creeped you out? He said he knew you.
怎么吓到你了 他说他认识你
But there was something about him.
但他很奇怪
He was talking about Danny and the campaign.
他跟我说丹尼和竞选的事
And how there was more dirt out there on you than people knew.
还说什么你其实有很多不为人知的丑事
Honey, why didn't you call me?
亲爱的 你怎么不打电♥话♥
I was going through some stuff, you know?
我自己有些事要处理
I just didn't want to worry you anymore.
我不想让你担心了
I don't know, I just...
我也不知道 我...
Guess I felt sort of helpless, you know?
我感觉好无助
You're not helpless, Kevin. I mean, the arrest,
你不无助 凯文 逮捕的事
and now this pregnancy.
还有怀孕的事
Look, I know Belle thinks I don't always
我知道贝尔一直觉得
take your problems seriously enough--
我不够重视你的问题
Mom But she doesn't know you like I do.
妈 但是她不像我这样了解你
You're gonna be fine. You always have been.
你不会有事的 一向如此
I remember when you taught yourself to ride that bicycle.
我记得你小时候自己就学会骑自行车了
Please, not the bike story, Mom Yes. You said
别讲这故事了 妈 你说
you were gonna teach yourself to ride a bike, and you did.
你要自己学会骑自行车 然后你就学会了
From that moment on,
从那一刻起
I knew what kind of man you were.
我就知道你是什么样的人了
Mom, I was six.
妈 当时我才六岁
Yeah.
是
And I knew you'd be just fine.
我早就知道你不会有问题
I knew I'd never have to worry about you.
我知道我永远不用担心你
Your dad felt the same way.
你♥爸♥爸也是这样觉得
Yeah?
是吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表