剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Fuck me, O'Bannon.
你赢了 奥班农
We got a deal.
成交
Worth maybe half a Hummel.
可能只值赫梅尔的一半价
O'Bannon, you, my friend, are a crack negotiator.
奥班农 你真是不会谈价钱啊
You come back and see me anytime, huh?
欢迎随时回来看我
Yeah?
怎么了
You go to my daughter's school,
你去我女儿的学校
and out in the parking lot, you ask her fucking questions?
在停车场 你♥他♥妈♥去套她话
The last thing I wanted to do was drag Janey in here
我最不希望做的事就是把珍妮带到这儿来
and ask her questions in front of everybody,
在众目睽睽之下问她问题
and turn this whole thing into something that it wasn't, okay?
把这事搞得谁都下不来台
She's 16.
她才16岁
You're right, John.
你说得对 约翰
I should've reached out to you first.
我应该先联♥系♥你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Contracts my lawyers drew up.
我的律师把合同都起草好了
All they need is your brother's signature.
他们只需要你哥签字就行了
Oh, thank you. I will look at these.
谢谢 我会看看的
Any more nuisance suits you needed to settle?
你还有其他相邻侵害导致的诉讼要解决吗
Yes. About that, I have--
有 关于那方面 我有
Mezcal, two.
两杯麦斯卡尔
Sure. I'm sorry. You were saying...
没问题 抱歉 你刚说什么
The problem has been taken care of.
问题已经解决了
It's just that there is a campaign deficit involved.
就是涉及到竞选赤字的问题
I see.
明白了
You've been more than generous, obviously.
您真是大方 什么都不用多说了
Have you sent my office
你给我做的
an invoice for the legal work you did for me?
法律工作的发♥票♥寄到我的办公室了吗
Excuse me?
抱歉我没听懂
The legal consulting you did.
你做的法律咨♥询♥
I didn't For your brother's boatyard.
我没有 为你哥船坞的咨♥询♥
Have you billed my office yet?
你让我的办公室付账了吗
Mr. Gilbert, it's a considerable amount of money.
吉尔伯特先生 那可是相当大的一笔钱
Well, you've earned it.
那是你自己赚的
We have you on retainer, isn't that right?
我们要付你聘请定金 不是吗
Mr. Gilbert, I'm not comfortable with that.
吉尔伯特先生 这样会搞得我不自在的
Nonsense. You've done such fine work.
胡说 你工作做得那么好
Send the bill as soon as possible.
尽快吧账单寄来
Better to wrap up these things quickly. Here you go.
最好尽快把这些事搞定 给您
You'll learn with a little creative thinking,
你要学会使用一点创造性思维
you can accomplish anything you want.
才能心想事成
God, I hate fucking fishing.
天啊 我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌钓鱼
My girl's gone.
我的姑娘走了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means she's gone.
意思就是她走了
She's not calling me back. I don't know what the fuck to do, man.
她不回我电♥话♥ 我不知道该怎么办
I'm sorry, dude. That sucks.
真遗憾啊 哥们 太惨了
Maybe I should just get the fuck out of here.
也许我就应该他妈的离开这儿
Go back to Miami, track her ass down.
回迈阿密去 把她找出来
You still working on that
你还在忙活
thing you said you were working on down here?
你之前说在这儿忙的那件事吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是 是啊
There you go.
给
Grade A Rayburn cash, as promised.
如假包换的雷伯恩现金 说到做到
Holy fuck.
我了个草
You got this from them?
你是从他们那儿搞到的
I can get a lot more.
我还能再搞点
'Cause not only are these people fucking amateurs,
因为这些人他妈的不仅仅太业余
they got a guilty fucking conscience.
他们居然还他妈良心不安
As well they fucking should.
妈的他们也真该良心不安
John...
约翰
Detective fucking John Rayburn, he lied to the cops.
该死的约翰·雷伯恩警探 他对警♥察♥撒了谎
Well, how do you know?
你怎么知道
I know.
我就是知道
And if I tell the cops,
如果我告诉警♥察♥
then they'll clear me from
他们就会把我和
all the shit that happened at the Red Reef.
红礁旅馆的破事撇清干系
You're talking to the cops?
你跟警♥察♥谈过了
They came to me. Oh, come on.
他们来找的我 拜托
What? Come on, man.
怎么了 行行好 大哥
This is our golden opportunity,man.
这可是我们绝佳的机会
This is our golden ticket, bro.
这是我们黄金门票 大哥
You don't have a murder beef hanging over you, do you?
你头顶上没悬着一桩杀人案吧
I'd love to see John Rayburn exposed
我很想看到约翰·雷伯恩露出骗子的
as the fraud that he is. Shut the fuck up. What is this?
本来面目 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 这是什么
I think it's my cut. No.
我觉得这是我那份 错
This is nothing. That's shit, okay?
这什么都不是 这是屁
It's gonna get fucking wet. Leave it there.
他妈的钱要湿了 把钱放这儿
It's gonna get wet on the fucking Leave it.
钱他妈的要湿了 别动
You don't deserve that shit.
你不配拿这玩意
This is nothing compared to
没什么能跟我们本来可以
what we could really have, you dipshit. You understand?
得到的相提并论 你个白♥痴♥ 明白吗
Yeah, I fucking understand,
明白 我他妈明白
but I got a situation I gotta deal with.
但我有个情况必须得应对
You got a sit--? Fuck your situation, okay?
你有情况 去你♥妈♥的♥情况吧
You know for a fact that John lied to the cops?
你能肯定约翰骗了警♥察♥吗
Yeah.
能
You got proof?
有证据吗
I can prove it, yeah.
我可以证明
Well, then... you don't go to the cops.
那样的话 你就别去找警♥察♥
You don't bite the tit that feeds you, you hear me?
你别反咬喂你的奶头 听到了吗
'Cause we own this motherfucker.
因为这个混♥蛋♥要听我们的了
Yeah? You at a computer?
说 你电脑开着吗
Yeah.
嗯
You're gonna get a secure link and a password.
你会收到一个安全链接和一个密♥码♥
It'll be good for 24 hours.
24小时内有效
It should get you what you need.
应该能给你想要的东西
Hey, Hank?
汉克
Thank you. Yep.
谢谢 没事
You okay?
你还好吧
Hi. Yeah.
你好 嗯
I'm fine.
我没事
Have you seen Marco?
你见过马可了吗
Why would you ask me that?
问我这事干吗
Well, whenever you used to have a problem with a boy...
你以前一跟男生闹别扭
I'd find you out here.
我都会在这里找到你
Mom, that was in high school.
妈妈 那都是高中的事了
Yeah, I guess so.
恩 是的
Hi, Meg!
梅格
What is she doing here?
她来这里做什么
She's staying here with Nolan.
她和诺兰要住在这里
For how long?
住多久
As long as they want.
他们想住多久都行
Was that why you invited me here?
这就是你叫我来的原因吗
Yeah.
是的
I thought you all should know.
我想应该告诉你们
Maybe you can... tell John and Kevin.
也许你可以...告诉约翰和凯文
Okay. Yeah.
好 可以
How is Kevin anyway?
话说凯文怎么样了
He's going to meetings. He's good.
他去互助会了 挺好的
And he just got Roy Gilbert to invest in the boatyard
罗伊·吉尔伯特刚投资了他的船坞
so now he's doing good financially, too.
所以经济状况也很好
Mom?
妈妈
I do not like that man.
我不喜欢那个人
I thought he was a friend of Dad's.
我还以为他是爸爸的旧友
Your father and Roy Gilbert were not friends.
你♥爸♥爸和罗伊·吉尔伯特才不是朋友
Did something happen that I should know about?
有什么我该知道的吗
What you should know is that
你应该知道的是
Roy Gilbert wants what's best for Roy Gilbert,
他只会为了自己的利益着想
and that's all he wants.
他只关心这个
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表