剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
No, not really.
没什么
"Not really"?
"没什么"
Is that the sound of second thoughts I hear?
听上去不够坚决啊
Yeah. Just...
对 只是...
Just me and you here, Kevin.
这里只有咱俩 凯文
No need beating around the buttonwood.
没必要绕圈子
If you need more time to go over it...
如果你需要更多时间考虑
No, no. I don't need any more time.
不不 不需要了
Oh. Okay, then.
那好吧
Yep.
好
Got anything to drink around here to toast our new partnership?
你这有什么喝的来庆祝下我们的合作吗
Uh, actually, I don't drink,
事实上 我不喝酒
but I have a large assortment of juices and sodas if...
不过有各种果汁和汽水 如果...
Well, we'll skip it, then. We'll celebrate another time.
那就算了 我们改天再庆祝
I'll take you and the wife out to dinner. Sounds good.
我带你和妻子去吃晚饭 听上去不错
Yeah. You'll hear from me soon. Okay.
我回去联♥系♥你 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for coming down.
谢谢你跑一趟
Where the hell you been, huh?
你这段时间去哪了
I was starting to think that you'd forgotten all about me.
我都开始以为你把我忘了
I got a little surprise for you.
我有个小惊喜给你
Yeah? Oh, yeah.
是吗 没错
Holy shit. How much is this?
我♥操♥ 这是多少钱
I got a lot more back at the motel,
我旅馆房♥间里还有更多
so why don't you say we go back,
我们何不一起回去
you and me, and roll in it?
你和我 快活一番
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么不行
She invited me to stay.
她请我留下
"She" Who?
"她"是谁
Sally Rayburn.
萨莉·雷伯恩
So, uh...
所以...
me and Nolan are at the inn now.
我和诺兰现在待在旅馆
Like...
那...
Like you're living there?
你们住在那里
I don't know. We'll see.
我不知道 再说吧
What happened?
发生了什么事
Uh, I think she realized
我想她意识到
she made a mistake shutting me out, you know... and
她把我隔绝在外是个错误
she's got a hole in her life without Danny.
失去丹尼后 她的生命就缺少了一部分
Hm. Wow, you really worked that situation, didn't you?
你混得很好嘛
I didn't work anything.
我什么都没混
They're my family.
他们是我的家人
Yeah, but...
但是...
But they're not.
但其实他们不是
So, let me come and see it. Let me come and check your situation.
那让我来看看 让我来看看你混得怎么样
I can't screw this up.
我不能搞砸
This thing between you and me wasn't gonna last forever.
你跟我之间的关系不会持久
You knew that.
你也知道
Yeah. Did I?
是吗
It's crazy 'cause I'm the only one
这话真蠢 因为只有我
who's ever really taken care of you.
才真正关心你
I mean, your parents didn't. Right?
你父母不关心你 对吗
Danny didn't.
丹尼也不关心
And these people aren't gonna either.
这些人也不会关心
It's just me.
只有我
Just me, really.
其实只有我
I just don't think it's a good idea for them to be living here.
我只是觉得不该让他们住在这里
Well, you seemed okay with it earlier.
你之前好像没有意见
You sprung it on me, Mom. I didn't get time to think about it.
你突然告诉我的 妈妈 我没时间考虑
Nolan's my grandson, your nephew. It's a non-issue.
诺兰是我孙子 你的侄子 没什么好商量的
Okay, but what about her, then?
好吧 那她呢
Mom, she came here begging us for money.
妈妈 她来找我们要钱
She's using you.
她在利用你
I appreciate that you're
我很高兴
trying to fix things that happened in the past,
你试图弥补过去
but it's just not the right way to do it.
但是这个方式不对
Well, it's my way of doing it.
反正这是我的方式
She's not who you think she is.
她不是你想象中的这个人
Who is she?
那她是谁
You don't know what she does or who she associates with.
你不知道她是干什么的 或认识什么人
Who? Who does she associate with?
谁呢 她认识谁呢
I can't tell you that right now, Mom.
我现在没法告诉你 妈妈
God, you sound like your brother John,
天 你听上去真像你哥哥 约翰
telling me things without telling me anything.
告诉我一些事 又不全部告诉我
I just don't want her to be around this place, okay?
我只是不想让她待在这里
Well, it's not your decision. Well, it should be, Mom.
这轮不到你来决定 我应该可以决定 妈妈
Oh, it should? Yeah.
应该吗 是啊
John and Kevin and I, we all own part of this place, too.
约翰 凯文和我也共同拥有这个地方
If you're gonna make a decision like that, you should ask us.
如果你要做这种决定 应该先问问我们
Did you and John and Kevin build this from nothing?
这里是你 约翰和凯文空手建起来的吗
Did you raise five children while trying to run a business, Meg?
是你一边养活五个孩子一遍还要做生意吗 梅格
Did you almost have a fucking nervous breakdown
是你为了让大家开心
trying to make everybody else happy but yourself?
而搞得自己闷闷不乐濒临崩溃吗
Mom...
妈妈
Did you?
是你吗
No.
不是
Then don't talk to me about your rights here.
那就别跟我说什么权力
I asked you to cut Danny back into the business before he died.
丹尼死前 我叫你把他的名字加到合伙人里
You didn't do it, did you?
你没有照做 对吗
No.
是的
Mom, I don't know what she's up to, but it's not good.
妈妈 我不知道她想干什么 但肯定不是好事
Nolan and Eve are not going anywhere.
诺兰和伊芙哪儿都不去
Hey, man.
伙计
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Do you really think that IA bullshit's gonna scare me off?
你真的以为惊动内务部就能吓退我吗
I don't know what to think.
我不知道我该怎么想
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
And you know what you did.
你也知道你做了什么
Good night, Marco.
晚安 马可
You know, if you keep going down this road...
如果你继续顺着这条路走下去
you're not gonna find what you think.
你是不会找到你想要的答案的
It's not gonna end well for you.
对你来说没有好下场
Well, then, it looks like
看上去好像
it's not gonna end well for either of us.
对我们俩来说都没有好下场
What's going on here?
怎么回事
What are you guys doing on the boat?
你们在船上干什么
You must be Kevin.
你肯定是凯文
My apologies.
抱歉
Didn't expect you to be here this late.
没想到你这么晚还会在这里
Who the fuck are you?
你是谁
I'm Luis, an old friend of Mr. Gilbert's.
我是路易斯 吉尔伯特先生的朋友
Is there a problem, Luis? No, not at all.
有什么问题吗 路易斯 完全没有
We just needed to take the boat out for a bit.
我们只是要暂时把船开出去
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Does Mr. Gilbert know about this?
吉尔伯特先生知道这件事吗
Of course.
当然了
It's good to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Look forward to seeing more of each other.
希望以后能多和你打交道
How can we work this out?
要怎么才能行
I don't know, John.
我不知道 约翰
John? What happened?
约翰 怎么了
Oh, my God. Is that Danny?
天呐 那是丹尼吗
I'm gonna take John's car to the hospital.
我把约翰的车开去医院
Take Danny and go home.
你先拉♥丹♥尼回家
I wanna tell my story.
我想说出我的故事
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表