剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Lawyer offered up a 25-year bit.
律师提出不到25年的刑期
Yeah, what's he gonna serve? Ten, 15 max?
那他要坐多久 十年吗 最多15年
Look, even with O'Bannon, our case is thin.
即使有奥班农作证 这案子也不敢打包票
Most of his testimony is hearsay. This is a huge break for us.
他大多数证词都是传闻 这是个重大突破
No, this is a huge break for you.
不 这对你来说是重大突破
John lost a brother.
约翰失去了哥哥
Is Lowry copping to the murder?
劳瑞承认是他杀的了吗
No. Lawyer says we don't have enough for that.
不 律师说我们没有足够的证据
And he's right, we don't.
他说得没错 我们是没有
So, why are we having this conversation? Say, what if we
那我们还谈什么 如果我们...
We take this deal, Danny's case goes cold.
我们接受这个条件 丹尼的案子就会被搁置
No one will pursue it.
也没人会去查了
But the guy who did this will be behind bars. And, John...
但是杀他的人会坐牢 而且 约翰
that might be the best we get.
这可能是最好的结果了
I don't like it.
我不想这样
But my family's been through enough.
但是我家人已经承受了太多
I'll agree to this deal...
我同意这个条件...
but only if you can give me
但前提是你保证
your word that you'll bring down that network.
你会搞垮整个贩毒网络
Because if you don't, this is all a waste.
因为如果你做不到 这一切都是徒劳的
We'll get them.
我们会捉住他们
Thanks, John.
谢了 约翰
John.
约翰
Why the fuck haven't we heard from John?
约翰他妈怎么还不联♥系♥我们
Hey, maybe I can fix things with Lowry.
也许我可以解决劳瑞的事情
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I think I can get us out from under--
我想我可以帮我们摆脱...
No. No. Meg.
不 不行 梅格
Listen to me. John has done nothing, all right? Kevin.
听我说 约翰什么都还没做 凯文
Lowry is supposed to be in jail. He's not.
劳瑞现在应该在监狱里了 但是他没有
We're not supposed to be dealing with Danny anymore.
我们不应该再应付丹尼的事了
I need you to look at me,
我需要你看着我
okay? I need you to look at me right now.
好吗 我需要你看着我
You are in no condition to be offering any solutions.
你现在没有资格提出任何解决方案
You need to stay here and focus on not making anything worse.
你要待在这里 别把篓子捅得更大
Is that him?
是他吗
Is it John? Shit.
约翰吗 操
What? Hi.
什么 嗨
Who is it? It's work.
是谁 工作
You were supposed to be back today.
你今天该回来上班了
I'm so sorry. I meant to call you.
我很抱歉 我本来要给你打电♥话♥的
We just had a family emergency.
家里出了点急事
Meg, you missed the meeting.
梅格 你错过会议了
Uh... Yeah. Yeah, I know, the Pell case.
恩 我知道 佩尔的案子
I've been going over those depositions.
我一直在看那些证词
This family thing has been so tricky
家里的事情很棘手
and I... It caught me by surprise.
事发突然
Okay, well, I really needed you here today.
好吧 我真的需要你今天回来
I was counting on you.
我还指望着你
If I just could have one or two
能否再给我一两天时间
more days just to be able to sort things out here.
让我把这边的事情解决了
Okay, I don't understand. Do you even want this job?
好吧 我不懂了 你还想不想干
Yes, I absolutely want the job. I 100 percent want the job.
当然想干了 我非常想要这份工作
I just... I promise you I will be there, I just need--
我只是...我保证我会回去的 我只是需要...
I have to call you back.
我回头打给你
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
Hey! Kevin, hey!
凯文
Fuck!
操
Hey, Mom? Mom?
妈妈 妈妈
Hey, John, I'm sorry to take you away from your family.
约翰 抱歉现在叫你过来
What the hell is going on? Diana told me you and her had words.
到底什么情况 戴安娜告诉我你和她谈过了
Yeah.
是的
Got a little heated.
有点不愉快
Is everything all right?
一切还好吧
When Danny first went missing,
丹尼第一次失踪的时候
I asked Lenny Potts to look for him.
我叫莱尼·波茨去找他
And...
然后
he discovered some things.
他发现了一些事情
Things I found disturbing.
一些让我不安的事情
Danny told us that he was moving drugs through the inn,
丹尼告诉我他在借旅馆之便贩毒
and I know the DEA searched the property...
我知道缉毒局搜查了旅馆
but didn't find anything.
但是什么都没找到
And the day before the pier dedication,
然后在码头落成礼前一天
you and Kevin went to Miami...
你和凯文去迈阿密...
to Danny's apartment.
去了丹尼的公♥寓♥
And you were carrying suitcases.
然后你们带了一些手提箱回来
Is that true?
是真的吗
Oh, God, John.
天 约翰
Why didn't you tell the police about any of this?
你怎么不告诉警♥察♥这件事
I...
我...
Listen to me.
听我说
Let's say, hypothetically, Mom...
妈妈 假设 比如
before the DEA...
在缉毒局...
came to the inn to search for those drugs and arrest Danny...
来旅馆搜查毒品和逮捕丹尼之前...
before that happened...
在那之前...
I took them.
我拿了它们
Let's just say, hypothetically,
假设 比如
the people that were looking for Danny, Mom...
那些在找丹尼的人 妈妈...
and the near two million dollars
还有那近两百万的毒品
in drugs that he stole from these people...
他从那些人偷来的毒品...
they were getting very, very close to finding him.
他们就快找到他了
Can you think of any good
你能想到我们把它们
reason why I might take them to Danny's apartment?
搬到丹尼的公♥寓♥是出于什么样的好意吗
So...
所以...
you were...
你们当时...
giving the drugs back to Danny so he could return them.
把毒品还给丹尼 这样他就可以归还它们
That's one possibility,
这是一种可能
hypothetically.
假设来说
You risked your career...
你冒着牺牲事业的风险...
to protect your brother.
来保护你的哥哥
You always looked out for your brother...
你总是这么照顾你的哥哥...
even to the end.
即使到了最后一刻
I love you, Mama.
我爱你 妈妈
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表