剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Sheriff? Sheriff? Do you have a statement for us?
警长 警长 你有什么想说的吗
Sheriff Aguirre, a statement, please?
阿吉雷警长 请说明一下
Sheriff Aguirre? What of the allegations, sir?
阿吉雷警长 你对指控作何回应
What do you want to say about the medical records?
就医记录的事你有什么要说的吗
Are the allegations true?
指控是真的吗
Can you make a comment, sir?
你能发表一下观点吗 先生
I only have this to say,
我只说这一次
then I won't be commenting any further.
以后不会做出任何评论
These allegations are entirely unfounded.
这些指控纯属子虚乌有
Completely false.
完全是诬告
If anything like this would have occurred,
如果发生这种事
an incident report would have been filed.
肯定会有事故报告
There is none.
但是没有
Seven years ago,
七年前
my ex-wife and I went through a difficult divorce.
我前妻和我经历了一场艰难的离婚
She was in the care of a psychiatrist,
她当时在看精神科医生
and she was struggling with substance abuse
并且她在我们的家中出事时
when she had an accident in our home.
正因为药物成瘾备受煎熬
Now I deeply regret
我很遗憾
that this private matter has been made public in this way.
看到我们的私事这样公开
That's all I'm gonna say about it.
我就说这么多
In other news, a three-alarm fire-
其它新闻中 三重火警...
So, did the doctor call? He did.
医生打来电♥话♥了吗 打来了
The tests were all negative.
检查结果都是阴性
Oh, God, really? Really.
天啊 真的吗 真的
So there's nothing to worry about? Nothing.
那什么都不用担心 对吗 是的
He's fine.
他没事
He?
他
Yeah. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
对 天啊 天啊
We should choose a real color.
我们该换种颜色了
How does it feel?
感觉如何
No drug in the world like winning.
没有比赢让人更爽的了
We haven't won anything yet.
我们还什么都没赢
Oh, you're on your way.
在赢的路上了
Nobody will ever look at Aguirre the same again.
以后大家会对阿吉雷另眼相看了
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
It'll buy you a few buttons.
可以帮你买♥♥点小东西
Jeez.
天啊
You know a single donor can only give 500 bucks apiece?
你知道单个捐款人一次只能捐500吧
Yes, I know. You've got a friend who's got a lot of friends.
我知道 但你有个认识很多朋友的朋友
Okay, I'm gonna need a list of donors.
好吧 我要捐款人名单
I'll get it for you.
我会拿给你的
You seem ambivalent.
你好像很矛盾
I...
我
What if Aguirre is telling the truth?
如果阿吉雷说的是真的呢
Well...
那
what if he wasn't?
万一不是真的呢
Even still, it doesn't sit right with me.
即使不是真的 我这样做也不对
What do you know about how your father bought the inn?
你知道你父亲当初怎么买♥♥下旅馆的吗
Well, he was getting out of the Navy,
他海军要退役了
and he found a piece of property that he liked, so he bought it.
然后发现了自己喜欢的房♥产 于是就买♥♥下来了
And then he called my mom, and she came...
然后他叫我妈妈一起来
and they built it together.
他们一起建了旅馆
That's what they told you, huh?
他们是这么告诉你的吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
How can a young man, just out of the service, no money,
一个刚退役的年轻人 没钱没工作
no job, afford to buy oceanfront property down here?
怎么可能买♥♥得起这里临海的房♥产
Your father was principled,
你父亲是个很有原则的人
but he was also determined.
但同时意志坚定
May not have sat right with him either...
或许当时他做得也不对
but he knew what he wanted for his family,
但他知道他想让家人过得好
and he did what he had to do.
所以他做了自己必须做的事
Sally?
萨莉
Wow, this looks gorgeous.
好漂亮啊
Oh, I'm so happy to see you all here.
你们都来我太高兴了
Hey, Janey.
珍妮
Hey, Mama. Hey, Ben.
奶奶 本
Oh, I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你也会来
Why wouldn't he come to a family dinner?
他为什么不来参加家庭聚餐
He's family.
他是我们的家人
Well, of course he is, I-- I just,
当然是 我只是...
just didn't know.
开始不知道
Whatever.
随便
Janey.
珍妮
Don't talk to your grandmother like...
不许那样跟你奶奶说话
Well, let me set a place.
我帮你准备位子
Pour me a bourbon, we're celebrating.
给我来杯酒 我们要庆祝
What are we celebrating?
庆祝什么
Gilbert came through.
吉尔伯特拿钱来了
How much?
多少
We can buy airtime, billboards...
够我们买♥♥电视广♥告♥ 广♥告♥牌了
We're flush.
我们有钱了
Congratulations. Thank you. You too.
恭喜 谢谢 同喜
Did you hear about Aguirre?
你听说阿吉雷的事了吗
Yeah, it's weird, right?
听说了 好奇怪啊对吧
I've known Franco a long time.
我认识弗兰克很久了
That's more than weird, that's shocking.
我觉得岂止是奇怪 简直震惊
Well, you never know what happens behind closed doors.
你永远都不知道背地里会发生什么
Hey, listen, I don't want to exploit any of that.
听着 我不想利用这件事
That's his problem, not ours.
那是他的问题 不是我们的
Sure.
好
See you out there.
外面见
Here you go. Oh, thanks.
给你 谢谢
You going to your meetings?
你有去互戒会吗
I'm your attorney, I'm trying to keep you out of jail.
我是你的律师 我是不想让你进监狱
Yes, I'm going to the meetings.
是 我去互戒会
Perfect attendance.
出勤率100%
Best donuts I ever had.
那里的甜甜圈最棒了
Just keep going.
继续保持
Yes, Counselor.
遵命 律师大人
Meg Rayburn.
梅格·雷伯恩
Miss Ortiz.
奥蒂斯女士
Yes.
是
I can meet you later.
我可以一会儿后跟你见面
I have a little announcement to make before we start.
开始前我想先发表一项小声明
Mom, sorry that Belle didn't come.
妈妈 抱歉贝尔没来
She's fine. She's just resting.
她没事 只是在休息
We heard from our doctor today,
今天医生给我们消息了
and we found out that the newest member
我们发现雷伯恩家族的
of the Rayburn family is going to be a...
新成员会是一个...
Kev, come on, you're killing us. Don't do this.
凯文 快说 急死我们了 不要这样
A boy.
男孩
Fantastic!
太棒了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Your father would be so thrilled.
你父亲肯定会特别开心
What about Danny?
丹尼呢
Think he would have been thrilled? What?
他会开心吗 什么
When Danny had a son, you didn't give a shit.
丹尼也有个儿子 可你一点都不在乎
Okay. Janey.
好吧 珍妮
She's been acting weird all day.
她今天一天都很奇怪
Maybe you wanna go in there.
要不你还是进去看看吧
What is going on? I know what you did.
怎么了 我知道你做了什么
What did I do? To Danny,
我做了什么 对丹尼
to Nolan, to Eve.
对诺兰 对伊芙
She told me the truth about you.
她告诉我你的真实面目了
Oh. Well, what did she tell you?
这样啊 她告诉你什么了
You didn't want her to have Nolan.
你不想让她生下诺兰
Look, Janey, I know it's--
珍妮 我知道...
And then you sent them money to stay away from us.
然后你给他们钱让他们远离我们
It was a little more complicated-- -
当时情况有点复杂...
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表