剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
What's your name? Meg Rayburn. I'm his lawyer.
你叫什么 梅格·雷伯恩 我是他的律师
Is Carlos here?
卡洛斯在吗
No. A few nights ago, he picked up his shit and took off.
不在 几天前他大晚上收拾东西走人了
Okay, is there any chance that you could get a message to him?
好吧 你有办法给他送个信吗
Depends. What's the message?
看情况了 什么信
Did he ever tell you about my brother John Rayburn?
他告诉过你我哥哥约翰·雷伯恩吗
The cop? Yeah.
那个警♥察♥ 对
No, no, no.
不不不
Carlos isn't in trouble. He just needs to talk to my brother.
卡洛斯没麻烦 他只是需要跟我哥哥谈谈
About what?
谈什么
You know, my family's helped Carlos a lot,
我们家族帮了卡洛斯很多
and now we need him to help us,
现在我们需要他帮我们
so if you could just tell him to contact my brother.
所以麻烦你让他联♥系♥我哥哥
I don't even know if I'll hear from him again.
我都不知道他还会不会联♥系♥我
But if you do? If I do, I'll tell him you came by.
如果联♥系♥呢 那我就告诉他你来过
Jake the Snake, man.
狡猾的杰克
Hey, Kev.
凯文
Listen, um...
听我说
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. Just come to say goodbye.
抱歉 我要走了 我来跟你道别
Come on, man. You can't be serious. Come on.
拜托 你不是认真的吧 拜托了
I swear to you, every fucking cent I owe you,
我发誓 我欠你的每一分钱
you're gonna get it. With interest. Kevin. You gotta stop. No
都会给你的 加上利息 凯文 不要这样了
Don't worry about all that.
不用管那个了
Listen, anything that you can find. All right?
你想拿什么就拿什么 好吗
Go around my yard, anything you find, you take it as collateral.
你去我院子里看看 拿什么都行 当做抵押
I just gotta feed my family, Kev. You understand.
我得养家糊口 凯文 你懂的
You waited this long already, man. Come on.
你都等了这么久了 伙计 别走
We had a good run, didn't we?
我们合作很愉快 对吧
But I'm done.
但我不干了
I'm gonna take care of you, Jake.
我会照顾好你的 杰克
You're not gonna shake my hand, Kevin?
你不跟我握手吗 凯文
Don't do this to me.
不要这样对我
Don't-- Please don't do this to me right now.
不...求你不要现在这个时候这样对我
Come on. You're all I got, man.
拜托了 我就只剩你在我身边了
Good luck, brother. Jake.
祝你好运 兄弟 杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Len. I heard you were here. How are you?
莱尼 我听说你来了 你还好吗
I can't get enough, I guess, John.
我应该永远无法满足吧 约翰
Had a hell of a fight with a sailfish yesterday.
我昨天跟一条旗鱼大打了一架
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
Well, hell, this time of year,
今年这个时候
you'd probably have more luck down--
你或许应该去西礁那边
Down around Key West, I'd think. Yeah.
可能会有好运 是啊
There's too many tourists.
游客太多了
I'd rather stick around here and see what I can find.
我宁愿在这里看看能有什么收获
How long you planning on staying?
你打算待多久
As long as it takes until I can catch a big one.
待到我抓到大鱼为止
Goddamn if you don't put on a good act.
你真是会装模作样啊
I mean, you-- You act like
你...你装得好像
you have my family's best interests in mind...
时刻考虑我们家族的利益
But if you did, you wouldn't have
但如果真是那样 你就不会
given Danny those tapes, Len.
把那些磁带给丹尼了 莱尼
Well, John...
约翰
I'm not sure that I agree with you.
恐怕我不同意你的观点
Your guilt from the past...
你因过去自责...
That's why you're here.
你来是因为那个
Why don't you leave it alone?
你能放手吗
Why don't you leave my family alone?
放过我的家人
Please.
拜托了
All right.
先走了
His name is Nolan.
他叫诺兰
And I didn't wanna say anything until I was sure.
除非确定 我不想说什么的
Mom.
妈妈
Are you sure?
你确定吗
When you meet him, you'll see.
你见到他你就知道了
Did Danny talk to him about us?
丹尼跟他说过我们的事吗
It seems he did.
好像是的
What does he know?
他知道什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Did you meet his mother?
你见过他母亲吗
Still trying to track her down.
还在找她
Do you wanna meet him, Mom?
你想见他吗 妈妈
If I do...
如果见了
what am I supposed to tell him?
我该告诉他什么
About what?
关于什么
About everything.
关于一切
I hope you're getting some much-needed R and R.
希望你能好好休息娱乐
You get down to the Keys? Yeah, I did. It's great.
到礁岛了吗 到了 这里很棒
It was a great idea. Thank you for that.
真是个好主意 谢谢你
Good. You using the time
那就好 你好好地
to clear your head and get your focus back?
理清思绪 然后专注于工作
Yeah. That's what I'm doing. That's what you said to do.
对 就是这样 你也是这么吩咐的
Okay, good. Because the Pell case is going to trial.
那就好 佩尔的案子要庭审了
I need you back and on your game.
我需要你回来大展身手
How soon can you travel?
你多久可以回来
Uh, can you give me one more day?
再给我一天时间好吗
Okay. See you then.
好 一天后见
Hello?
是谁
John?
约翰
Miss Rayburn?
雷伯恩小姐
Jesus Christ. You stay right there.
天啊 你待在那里
Why were you looking for me?
你找我♥干♥什么
I just wanted to talk to you.
我就想找你谈谈
I know the truth about your case.
我知道你案子的真♥相♥
I know what you and Danny did to that witness.
我知道你和丹尼对那个证人做了什么
I'm so sorry, Miss Rayburn. I mean,
很抱歉 雷伯恩小姐
you trusted me and you helped me.
你信任我 帮了我
I know about the drugs, too.
我也知道毒品的事
I never meant for anything bad to happen.
我没想到会发生不好的事
And I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
我也不想让你发生什么不测
So, I talked to my brother John and he's willing to help you.
所以我跟我哥哥约翰说过了 他愿意帮你
You just have to go in there and tell him the truth.
你只要去警局告诉他真♥相♥就行了
There are men that are trying to kill me.
有人想杀我
Lowry's men. I know. He can protect you.
劳瑞的人 我知道 他可以保护你
Just talk to John. Can you do that, please?
你去告诉约翰 可以吗
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
This better be fucking good. We're sorry to bother you, Judge,
最好是大鱼 抱歉打扰你了 法官
but we have an affidavit for a search warrant
我们有申请搜查令宣誓书
that needs impartial eyes.
需要人公♥证♥
Oh, well, that's cute, Detective.
你说话真好玩 警探
I tell you what these impartial eyes are seeing.
我告诉你我这公正的眼睛看到了什么
You two got shot down by the judge on duty
你们两个被当值的法官拒了
and decided to come all the way out here and ruin my day off.
所以才大老远来这里打扰我的休息
Is this regarding your brother's murder?
这跟你兄弟的谋杀案有关吗
Yes, sir. We've picked up a woman.
是的 我们抓了一个女人
We suspect that she's a recruiter
怀疑她是
for Wayne Lowry's trafficking ring.
韦恩·劳瑞贩卖♥♥人口集团的招募人
You suspect how?
怎么怀疑
An immigrant couple ID'd her off a six pack.
一对移♥民♥夫妇半打啤酒下去就指认了她
They were looking to bring their sick mother up from Honduras.
他们想把生病的母亲从洪都拉斯带来美国
They've already given a $2500 deposit.
他们已经付了2500的押金了
And this woman, did she introduce them to the traffickers?
这个女人把他们介绍给偷运者了吗
Yeah, and according to them, a boat of illegal immigrants
介绍了 据他们所说 一艘非法移♥民♥船
is gonna land here any day now.
随时可能在这里靠岸
So, they said that he said that she said...
所以是他们说他说她说...
That's a little light on the PC, don't you think, fellas?
你们不觉得证据太少了吗 伙计们
She was also picked up previously for manufacturing fake IDs.
她之前还因伪造身份证件被抓过
Fake IDs. So was my 16-year-old grandson. Jeez.
伪造的证件 我16岁的孙子也干过
Your Honor, the fact of the matter is we're holding her on a misdemeanor.
法官大人 其实现在我们是以轻罪关着她
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表