剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
because my baby brother, he's very protective.
我的宝贝弟弟保护欲可是很强的
Aren't you, John?
对吗 约翰
You tipped me off about a federal investigation
在我就要被抓的时候
when I was about to get busted.
你告诉了我一条联邦调查的线报
And let's not forget,
别忘了
you moved $2 million worth of coke from the inn
你将两百万的可♥卡♥因♥从旅馆转移
so the feds wouldn't find it.
这样联调局就不会发现
What is it?
怎么了
I'm sorry about the whole IA thing.
对内务部调查的事我很抱歉
Um, I wanted you to know...
我想让你知道
that I leaked the stuff about Aguirre.
阿吉雷的事是我泄露的
But...
但是
I kept you out of it, Marco. That part...
我没把你说出去 马可 那部分...
it wasn't me.
不是我说的
Am I supposed to believe you?
我该相信你吗
All you've ever done is lie to me, Meg.
你一直在对我撒谎 梅格
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I wanna tell you the truth about everything.
我想告诉你所有真♥相♥
Maybe we can meet, you and me, and just...
或许我们能见一面 然后...
I could tell you what's going on, unofficially.
我私下告诉你是怎么回事
What is this? A personal appeal?
这算什么 朋友间求情吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想是吧
We no longer have a personal relationship, Meg.
我们已经没有私交了 梅格
Do you understand? Marco.
你明白吗 马可
Meg, stop.
梅格 别说了
There was a time
以前
where maybe we could have worked all this shit out.
我们也许有机会把这事解决好
That time is gone.
那个机会已经过去了
No, please, Marco.
不 求你了 马可
Don't ever call me again.
别再打给我了
So, this is it? You're just running away?
所以就这样了吗 你就这样逃走了吗
Going back home?
回家吗
The guys that I owe money to,
我欠了钱的那些家伙们
they're not gonna stop until I pay them back.
我不还钱他们是不会罢休的
Didn't you, uh...? Didn't you get...
你没有 你没有拿到
insurance money?
保险金吗
No.
没有
Cops said it was arson, so you don't get paid for that.
警♥察♥说这是纵火 所以不会赔钱
The key to my apartment.
我公♥寓♥的钥匙
When I get myself set up and I get on my feet,
等我打点妥当 东山再起后
I'm gonna start sending you money, okay? Take it.
我就会开始给你汇钱好吗 拿着
Okay, well, this is me.
好了 这就是我
Rayburn Express.
雷伯恩快递
Listen...
听着
What?
什么
Just... Just take good care of yourself, okay?
好好照顾自己 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, that's everyone. All right, that's it.
好了 人都齐了 好了就这样吧
All right, go ahead, sir.
好了 可以走了 先生
Nolan?
诺兰
John's not home?
约翰不在家吗
No.
不在
Do you know where I could find him? I need to talk to him.
你知道他在哪吗 我要和他谈谈
He's working tonight. He's not gonna be home.
他今晚要工作 不会在家
Okay.
好吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
It was my fault.
都是我的错
What was your fault?
什么是你的错
I feel like I killed him.
我觉得是我杀了他
He came back because of me.
他为了我回来
And he needed money because of me.
也是因为我他才要钱
It was my fault.
都是我的错
You can tell John.
你可以告诉约翰
Listen, whatever you did, whatever it was, it wasn't your fault.
听着 不管你做了什么 这都不怪你
I know this is hard to hear, but your dad,
我知道这话不好听 但你♥爸♥爸
he always brought things on himself.
他总是招惹很多是非
So, I promise you, this isn't your fault.
所以我保证这不是你的错
Just tell John what I said.
你就告诉约翰我说的这些就可以了
You can't blame yourself for his death.
你不能因为他的死责怪自己
No one can.
没人可以责怪你
You know what? Fuck it. Fuck it.
你知道吗 操 操
Look, you're not answering my calls
听着 你不回电
and you want me gone, so good.
你想让我消失 太棒了
You know what? I'm out. I'm out of this fucking shithole, okay?
你知道吗 我退出离开这破地可以吗
And then when they're done with you, good luck, sweetheart.
等到他们甩了你 祝你好运亲爱的
Okay. I-- I--
好了 我 我
Look, I told you I will check out when I'm good and ready.
我说过等我好了我会退房♥的
Look, if this is about my bill, I'm not paying for this damage.
如果是要我付钱 我不承担这损失
It was already here.
这里早就这幅样子了
I need you to come with me.
我需要你跟我走
And I need you to suck my dick.
我还要你给我口呢
Let's go, Mr. Delveccio.
跟我走 德维卡里奥先生
You're gonna come with me right now.
你现在必须跟我走
What do you think he's gonna do?
你觉得他要干吗
There's only one thing to do.
只有一件事可以做
This is crazy.
简直疯了
Fuck, I have a baby coming, Meg.
操 我的孩子快出生了 梅格
I gotta get out from underneath this.
我要逃离这一切
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么继续下去了
What we have to do... is we have to protect ourselves.
我们要做的 就是保护自己
How?
怎么保护
Let's go to Marco.
我们去找马可
Let's just go to Marco right now and tell him.
我们现在就去找马可和他说
Tell him what? Tell him everything.
和他说什么 坦白一切
We can't do that. Aren't you sick of this?
我们不能这么做 你不觉得烦吗
Aren't you sick of lying every fucking day?
他妈每天撒谎你不烦吗
Meg, we had to pay somebody off.
梅格 欠下的总是要还的
I almost lost everything, and all because of what?
我几乎失去所有 这都是因为什么
Because we're living this fucking lie!
因为我们都他妈活在这谎言里
Come on, we have to talk to Marco.
拜托 我们必须得和马可谈谈
I can't.
我做不到
He won't even talk to me anymore.
他都不愿再和我说话了
I'll talk to him for both of us.
我替我俩说
We don't have the history that you guys have.
我们不像你们之间有过节
You don't understand. It's personal to him now.
你不明白 他现在也会意气用事的
Well, I have to try.
我必须一试
I'm gonna try.
我要试试看
Listen to me. Look at me now.
听我说 现在看着我
I don't want you to worry. All right?
我不想你担心 好吗
We gotta stick together. We gotta tell him the same story.
我们要团结 我们得保持口径一致
We didn't kill anybody.
我们没有杀任何人
All we did was keep our mouths shut.
我们只是闭口不谈罢了
What's the worst that they can say about that?
最坏他们又能说我们什么
Obstruction of evidence, whatever you call it.
妨碍证据 不管你怎么说
I can't. Kevin, I get it. I understand.
我做不到 凯文 我懂我能理解
If you wanna go talk to Marco and tell him
如果你想去找马可告诉他
whatever it is you wanna tell him...
不管你想告诉他什么
it's fine with me, okay?
我都不介意 好吗
I just-- I can't...
我只是 我无法
I can't face him.
我无法面对他
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
过来
Sit down.
坐吧
Oh, look at you.
看看你
Golden boy.
天之骄子
What are you gonna do, John?
你现在打算做什么 约翰
You gonna kill me, too?
你也要杀了我吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表