剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
These people that he was involved with, these are bad people.
他牵扯的那些人 都不是好东西
They--
他们
It just doesn't end well.
这事注定没有好结果
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Hey, man.
伙计
It's been a while. I know.
有阵子没见了 我知道
You good? Yeah, I'm okay.
你怎么样 我还行
You all right? Yeah, I'm kind of a mess, but what's up?
是吗 挺乱套的 怎么了
You mind taking a ride with me?
介意和我走一程吗
With Right now? Yeah.
和你 现在走吗 对
How come? Why?
为什么
Come on, I'll explain everything on the way.
走吧 路上跟你解释
Ten minutes.
就十分钟
Yeah, all right. Let me just hit the head. Give me one sec.
好吧 我先上个厕所 稍等
Just calm down.
你要放松
You got...
你有...
Okay, calm down.
好了 放轻松
Meg.
梅格
Hi, good morning.
早上好
Hey, you feeling okay?
你感觉还好吗
Yeah, sure. Why?
当然 怎么了
Because what happened last night wasn't cool.
因为昨晚你的表现可不大好
Yeah, I know. People drink a lot where I come from.
我知道 在我来的地方大家都很爱喝酒
Well, here's the thing, it wasn't cool,
是这样的 虽然你表现不好
but the clients loved you.
但那些客户喜欢你
Yeah. Between you and me,
是啊 偷偷跟你说
those guys are a couple of frat boy douchebags.
那些人就是一帮兄弟会的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I picked up on that.
我注意到了
Well, I guess frat boy douchebags like drunk chicks.
看来兄弟会的混♥蛋♥就喜欢喝醉的妞
That was my plan all along.
那都是我计划好的
Clever. Listen, none of that changes the fact
真聪明 听着 这些都改变不了
that the way you acted was totally unacceptable.
你的表现完全无法让人接受
You could have lost us the account.
你可能害我们丢了这个客户
Are you firing me?
你要炒了我吗
Maybe this job wasn't the right choice for you.
也许这份工作不适合你
No, it absolutely was.
不 它当然适合我
I don't know. I'm not sure you're handling the transition.
我说不好 我不确定你处理好这个转变
You slept at the office the other night.
那天晚上你在办公室过的夜
I did not sleep there. I fell asleep doing my work.
我没在那过夜 我是工作的时候睡着了
I was working late.
我那天工作太晚了
I respect the commitment, but you've been working too hard.
我尊重你的投入 但你工作太辛苦了
Too many hours. No, I like it.
工作时间太长 不 我喜欢
I think you should take the weekend off.
我觉得你应该歇一个周末
Go home, visit family, friends, regroup.
回家 看看家人 朋友 重新聚聚
That's really not what I need.
那不是我需要的
Anyway, I need the weekend to prepare the Pell deposition.
总之 我周末需要准备佩尔案的证词
It's not a punishment, I'm doing you a favor.
我不是惩罚你 我是在帮你个忙
Take the weekend off. You'll thank me.
歇个周末 你会感谢我的
It's right over here.
就在这了
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Take your time.
慢慢来
Well, 30-footer.
三十英尺
Fiberglass hull, obviously.
很显然 玻璃纤维船体
It's hard to tell the model with all this damage.
损坏这么严重 很难看出是哪种型号♥
Maybe mid '80s or early '90s?
可能是80年代中期或90年代早期的型号♥
A Bertram or, I don't know, maybe an Albemarle.
可能是辆拜泰姆 或者阿尔伯马尔
You ever seen it before? Me? No. No, no.
你之前见过吗 我 没有
I never saw this boat before. It never came through my yard.
我没见过这艘船 没来过我的码头
What are you looking for?
你想调查什么
I'm just trying to get a feel for what actually happened.
只是想大概推论下到底发生了什么
Don't you have, like, forensic guys for this shit?
你不是有法医啥的负责这个吗
Yeah, yeah, but I like to see this from a different perspective.
是啊 不过我想从不同的角度调查
My guys might have missed something.
他们可能遗漏了什么
You never know, right? Yeah.
谁说得准呢 是啊
You think this was a good idea? How do you mean?
你觉得这是个好主意吗 什么意思
I mean, you're getting rid of a body,
我是说 你想销毁一具尸体
is this the best way to do it?
这是最好的方式吗
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
They found Danny, so I guess not, you know, but--
他们找到丹尼了 所以大概不是吧
I don't know. I'm not a fucking cop. What do I know?
我不知道 我又不是警♥察♥ 我知道什么
No, but you're a boat guy.
没错 但你是开船的
I mean, could this have been an accident or an engine fire?
这有可能是事故或者引擎起火吗
I think your theory sounds pretty good.
我觉得你的推断听上去不错
I don't know, the only time
我不知道 我唯一一次看到
I saw anything like this was an insurance scam.
这种场面 那其实是保险诈骗
This ass-jack from up in Tampa
有个从坦帕来的混球
sets his boat on fire for the insurance money.
把他的船点着了骗取保险金
Other than that, I don't know what I'm looking at here.
除此以外 我不知道这是什么情况
Insurance scam?
保险欺诈
So you think somebody was trying to stage something?
你觉得有人在谋划什么
Stage something? Yeah.
谋划什么 对
Marco, I didn't say that.
马可 我没那么说
But you just said, "Insurance scam".
但你说了"保险欺诈"
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
What do you mean? I'm not a detective.
你什么意思 我不是警探
You show up at my place,
你突然出现在我的地盘
bring me here Okay. Okay, we can stop.
把我带到这 好了 我们不说了
My brother was fucking killed! Do you understand that?
我哥哥被人杀了 你明白吗
Kevin Do you?
凯文 明白吗
I'm just trying to find out what happened to Danny. That's all.
我只是想查清丹尼到底怎么了 就这样
Okay, so you find out.
那你去查吧
You do your job. Just leave me the fuck out of it.
你做你的本职工作 别把我扯进去
Insurance scam?
保险欺诈
Why did you say that?
你为什么那么说
Because he was asking me.
因为他问我了
Why say anything? You should have called me.
你干吗开口 你应该打电♥话♥给我
How? He was standing right fucking there.
怎么打 他就站在那呢
We're supposed to act normal. That's what you told me to do.
我们应该表现正常点 你让我这么做的
The normal thing to do
正常就是要
would be to go with him and not ask questions.
由着他 不多过问
That's what I did.
我就是那么做的
You could have gone without sharing your theories on the case.
你不用跟他说你对案子的推断
What the fuck is going on here, man?
到底他妈怎么回事 兄弟
You told me that it was just
你说劳瑞
a matter of time before Lowry got arrested.
迟早会被抓起来的
Didn't you say that? It is It's just a matter of time.
你没这么说过吗 是迟早会被抓起来
I thought we wouldn't still be dealing with this shit, John.
我以为我们不用应付这档子破事了 约翰
Sit down, Kevin.
坐下 凯文
Look, sit down, Kevin. Listen to me. You fucking listen to me.
坐下 凯文 听着 你♥他♥妈♥听好了
We are always going to be dealing with this.
我们永远得应付这破事
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
And you better fucking get used to that,
你♥他♥妈♥最好快点习惯
because whenever Danny comes up, you've got to be smart.
因为不管什么时候提到丹尼 你得聪明点
You gotta say as little as possible,
你得尽量少说
you've gotta do as little as possible,
你得尽量少做
because everything is on track.
因为一切都在正轨上
But this thing could go a million different ways.
但这件事可能会出上百万种问题
Anyone could ask you a question at any time.
任何人可能在任何时候问你问题
Mom, Marco, the feds, it doesn't matter.
妈 马可 联调局 不管是谁
You've got to be ready for everything possible.
你得对所有这些做好准备
Do you understand me? Always.
你明白吗 每时每刻
You're scaring me, man. You don't have to be scared.
你吓到我了 你不用害怕
Kevin, you just gotta be smart, man.
凯文 你只是得放聪明点
You just gotta be smart.
得聪明点
That's it.
就这样
What if somebody saw us?
万一有人看见我们了呢
Saw us where? Miami. Danny's apartment.
在哪 迈阿密 丹尼的公♥寓♥
Nobody saw us there, Kevin. You have no reason to be scared.
没人在那看见过我们 凯文 你不必害怕
The only one that they're looking at is Wayne Lowry.
他们唯一调查的对象是韦恩·劳瑞
That's it. What about Marco?
就这样 那马可呢
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表