剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I'm glad to hear that.
我很荣幸
Burt, can I steal you? I wanna go over a few things. Sure.
伯特 你有空吗 我想确认一些事 好
Miss Rayburn.
失陪 雷伯恩小姐
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What? You want me to go in there and tell them everything I know?
怎么 你想让我进去把我知道的事都说出来吗
Because I will.
我可是会说的
That look.
那种眼神
What, you people really think you're the victims here?
怎么 难道你们以为你们才是受害者吗
Let me tell you something, honey.
我告诉你 亲爱的
I've been on your end of this hook
我也跟你一样经历过这种事
more times than I care to admit,
次数多得都数不过来了
and it sucks. Oh, yeah, it sucks.
这感觉很烂 没错
But we both know... how you got here,
但我们都知道 你为什么落得这个下场
and it ain't because you're exemplary individuals.
不是因为你们是典范人物
I just need one more day.
再给我一天就好
Now, be very-- Be very, very careful.
现在可要非常 非常小心了
Okay?
好吗
Because 24 hours from right now, one way or another...
因为从现在开始24小时 不管怎样
this conversation ends.
这次谈话都结束了
Ninety days. Not that long.
九十天 也没有那么长
So, what happens to the restaurant now?
现在酒店怎么样了
I mean, you have to do something. Like what?
你总得做点什么吧 比如呢
I don't know, but without the money, they'll shut it down.
我不知道 但没钱 他们会把店关了的
Who cares?
谁在乎
I do. I don't.
我在乎 我不在乎
So, that's it? You're just... giving up now?
是吗 就这样了吗 你就放弃了吗
You told me it was gonna be different this time.
你跟我说这次会不一样
You said that we were gonna
你说过我们会
do it together and you were gonna teach me.
一起来 你会教我
All that shit about being your sous chef. Yeah, well...
还有那一堆当你副厨的谎话 好吧
I lied.
我是撒了谎
Why don't you just ask your parents for the money?
你为什么就不能向你♥爸♥妈要钱呢
You want me to ask them? No.
你想让我跟他们张口吗 不
No, I don't.
我不想
I absolutely do not. I want you to stay away from them.
我绝对不想 我想让你离他们远点
Why? I'm their grandson.
为什么 我是他们孙子
You are a fucking embarrassment to them.
你♥他♥妈♥只会让他们感到难堪
Don't come back here anymore.
以后别再来了
Stay the fuck away from me.
离我远点
Okay?
好吗
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Where's your water? It's The bag.
你的水呢 在 袋子里
You put it in here? Yeah.
你放这里了 嗯
We have time for breakfast?
有时间吃早饭吗
I should get back to the office.
我该回办公室了
Tonight? Tonight.
今晚吗 今晚
I have to take this, okay? Okay.
我得接个电♥话♥ 好
Diaz. Hello, Detective. This is Alec Moros.
迪亚兹 警探你好 我是亚历克·莫罗斯
I got your message.
我收到你的消息了
Mr. Moros.
莫罗斯先生
Thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你能回电
Sure. What exactly is this regarding?
不客气 是什么事
I have some routine questions
我现在手上有个案子
on a case that I'm working on down here.
有些例行问题需要问你
I was hoping you could help me out. I'm not a suspect, am I?
我想着你或许能帮帮我 我不是嫌犯吧
No, no, you're not a suspect.
不不 你不是
Can you confirm a few dates for me? I can try.
你能给我定个见面日子吗 我可以试试
If I sell this place, he's gonna just tear it down.
如果我把这地方卖♥♥了 他一定会拆了
It would be his to do what he wants.
他想怎么做就是他的事了
I know.
我知道
Still, I said no so quick. It was weird.
可我仍然不假思索地拒绝了 好奇怪
It was like I wasn't even thinking.
好像我想都没想
It was like some kind of instinct.
就像是种本能一样
Then he asked me why I didn't wanna sell.
然后他问我为什么不愿卖♥♥
The thing is, I didn't have an answer.
重点是 我没回答上来
I think it's because my dad
我觉得是因为我爸
gave me the money to start this place,
给了我建造这个地方的钱
and all I ever wanted to do was to make him proud.
我想做的只是让他感到骄傲
And deep down I felt like I always had to live up to John...
内心深处我感觉我总是得向约翰比肩
and not be a fuck-up like Danny.
不能做个像丹尼那样的废物
This place was a way for me to do both.
这地方给我提供了实现两者的办法
That's-- That's a lot of pressure to put on yourself.
你给自己太大压力了
Maybe it's time for a change.
也许是时候做出改变了
So, this guy wasn't in town when she said he was?
她说这家伙在这里时 他其实不在
No, he was not.
对 他不在
This is getting interesting.
真是越来越有意思了
Any idea why she'd lie about that?
知道她为什么要撒谎吗
Not yet. Think she was helping Danny?
还不清楚 她会不会是在帮丹尼
Could be.
有可能
Something was going on that night.
那个晚上肯定发生了什么事
When this first started, Marco...
这事刚开始的时候 马可
I know you think that I was playing politics.
我知道你觉得我是在玩政♥治♥手腕
I did, not anymore.
后来不再这么想了
This is a respected family. Okay?
这是个受人尊敬的家庭
So anything you do is strictly by the book.
所以你要严格按规定办事
I understand.
我明白
And if you need any more resources, you let me know.
如果你需要更多的帮助 跟我说
Whatever the department can provide. Well...
局里能提供的都可以 那好
there's something that I wanna do, but it's, uh... It's delicate.
有些事我想办 但...很难把握这个度
What are you thinking?
什么想法
I passed on Kevin's information to several of my associates.
我把凯文的消息告诉我的几个合伙人了
Thank you for doing that.
谢谢你能那样做
I also called the bank, did a little digging on my own.
我也给银行打了电♥话♥ 自己做了点调查
Yeah, he's a little underwater.
对 他的情况的确不大好
That's putting it mildly.
这是委婉的说法
But his infrastructure appears sound.
但他的基础设施看起来还不错
I was happy to see that.
那是我很高兴看到的
Uh... How would you feel about making an introduction?
你做个引荐怎么样
You wanna sit down with Kevin?
你想和凯文谈谈吗
Yeah, I'd like to hear what he's thinking.
对 我想听听他的想法
Sure. Sure. I would love that.
好啊 没问题 我很乐意
Yeah. It'd be great.
好 那太好了
There's one other thing.
还有一个事
There's this guy...
有这么个人
who used to do some shady stuff with my brother that passed away.
过去经常和我去世的哥哥做些见不得人的勾当
Danny. Yeah.
丹尼 对
Anyway, this guy is trying to shake down my family to keep
总之 这个人现在想勒索我家
what he knows from getting out.
不然就把他知道的事说出去
Now, this kind of crap happens all the time.
总是会出现这种人♥渣♥
I see it every campaign.
每次竞选我都见过
He's a liar, but he's a nuisance.
他是个骗子 但他是颗老鼠屎
Listen, think of this as the cost of doing business.
听我说 把这当做生意的成本
You know, there's a way to handle the accounting.
总是有办法可以解决财务问题的
No one will pay any attention to it.
没人会注意的
Are you saying we should pay him?
你是说我们要给他钱吗
With the clear understanding that if he doesn't go away...
鉴于清楚地知道他不会罢手...
he'll be dealt with.
我们就得这样做
Why the fuck did you take her to our place?
你♥他♥妈♥带她到这里来做什么
What do you care?
你在乎什么
I don't know. I'm a private person.
我不知道 我是个很谨慎的人
You know? She doesn't have to know all our business.
她不用知道所有关于我们的事情
You think she doesn't know what you are?
你以为她不知道你是什么样的人吗
Nolan, I'm your fucking mother, so don't be so disrespectful.
诺兰 我是你妈 放尊重点
What did it say about when they're gonna evict us?
上面说什么时候把我们赶出去
End of the month.
月底
God.
天呐
All right, I'll figure it out.
好吧 我会解决的
There's something else.
还有一件事
What?
什么
She wants to talk to you.
她想跟你谈谈
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表