剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Any, uh... witnesses? We're looking.
有...目击者吗 还在找
Are those cigarette burns? Yeah.
这是烟头烫痕吗 是的
I'm guessing somebody wanted to know something real bad.
我想有人是想好好地教训教训他
Listen, you do me a favor? You...
你能帮我个忙吗 你...
You take this over for a while, will you?
这里暂时先交给你 行吗
Yeah.
行啊
Hey, John. Yeah?
约翰 怎么了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, just keep an eye on things here.
没事 仔细调查一下四周
I was just wondering if
我只是想问问
you were hanging out with Kevin last night.
你昨晚有没有和凯文在一起
Do you have any idea--?
你知道...
I'm sorry, hold on.
抱歉 等等
What the fuck is going on?
到底怎么回事
Beautiful day. Yes, it is.
真是个美好的日子 是啊
I just wanted to remind you about our bungalow.
我只是想提醒你一下我们的房♥间有问题
The shower still isn't working.
淋浴还是不能用
You said you'd send someone to fix it. I'm sorry.
你说过你会找人来修的 我很抱歉
That was bungalow? Three.
那是几号♥房♥ 三
I'll get maintenance right over there. Thank you.
我会尽快找维修人员去的 谢谢
How was it meeting your new grandson?
跟突然出现的外孙见面感觉怎么样
He's a lot like Danny was at that age.
他很像丹尼以前的样子
You think it was strange,
你觉得他挑这个时候
him showing up out of the blue? Timing and all?
突然出现 是不是有点奇怪
I think he wants to know about his father.
我觉得他想知道他父亲的事
Maybe it's time for me to be headed back home, Sally.
也许我该回家了 萨莉
Go, if... if you want.
去吧 如果你想的话
I'll stay. If there's more you want me to do, but...
如果你还想让我帮忙 我会留下来 但是...
But what?
但是什么
I've worked lots of cases, you get to the end
我办过很多案子最后的
and the answer is not always what you want it to be.
答案不一定是你想要的那个
What does that mean?
什么意思
Sometimes there isn't any light at the end of the tunnel.
有时候 隧♥道♥的尽头不一定是光明
Sometimes...
有时候...
all there is is more darkness.
只有更多黑暗
And I don't want to see you hurt.
我不希望看到你受伤
I thought I was ready to let this go, but...
我以为我准备好放下这一切了 但是...
I saw that boy...
我看到那孩子...
that face, and I wonder.
那张脸 我就在想
Wonder what?
想什么
What else does my grandson know?
我的孙子还知道些什么
You're late, asshole.
你迟到了 混♥蛋♥
What happened to your other wheels?
你其他车子呢
That shit was just attracting way too much pussy.
那些车子会吸引太多女人
This one smells like dick. Hey!
这辆车一股屌♥味 喂
Watch it, pincushion.
放尊重点 臭小子
This car once belonged to your father.
这辆车曾经是你父亲的
Didn't know he owned a car.
我还不知道他有辆车呢
Well, there's a lot of shit you don't know about your dad.
你♥爸♥爸身上有好多事你都不知道呢
Hey, hey, hey! I'm over here.
老子站在这呢
Okay, get down! Get on the goddamn floor.
趴下 给我趴在地板上
Get back, get down. Get down on the floor.
回去 趴下 趴在地板上
On the floor. Face down, hands down.
趴在地上 脸朝下 手放下来
Ma'am, you can stay there. Leave your bag there.
女士 你待在那别动 别碰你的包
Drop your--
放下...
You, get up. No.
你给我起来 不
Get up. Get up. No. Please.
起来 起来 不 求你了
Get up! Get the fuck up.
起来 给我起来
Stay there. Sit up on the chair.
待在那儿 坐在椅子上
Okay, nothing stupid, people. I have a hostage.
你们不要做傻事 我有人♥质♥
Are you gonna be the one that kills her? Is it gonna be you?
你想害死她吗 你想成为罪魁祸首吗
Good, we're on the same page, so...
很好 我们是一边的 所以...
I-- I need the lockbox, I need everything in it,
我...我要保险箱 里面的都给我
the Oxy-- Don't.
氧...别动
Everything you got, okay?
你能拿到的所有东西
Every goddamn pill.
所有药
Don't tell me you don't have the key. It's in my pocket.
别告诉我你没有钥匙 在我兜里
Okay, fucking go. Use it. Go.
好 那去吧 赶紧用 快去
Go, go, go!
快去 快去
Are you okay? Get in quick.
你没事吧 赶紧进来
It's a little-- Kind of hard to explain.
有点...难以解释
Have you talked to Belle? She's freaking out.
你和贝尔谈过了吗 她急坏了
Yeah, well, Belle's not your problem, okay?
贝尔不是你要关心的问题
My marriage is not your problem.
我的婚姻不是你的问题
What? Are you high?
怎么了 你是不是嗑药了
No, I'm not fucking high! Yes, you are.
不 我没有嗑药 你嗑了
I am not! What are you on?
我没有 你嗑了什么
Hey, did you tell anybody I was here?
你有没有和别人说过我在这里
No. What the fuck is going on?
没有 到底怎么回事
I don't know what to do, Meg. About what?
我不知道该怎么办 梅格 什么怎么办
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God. I don't know what to fucking do.
天啊 我不知道该怎么办
Oh, God.
天啊
Shit. Oh, fuck,
该死 操
fuck, fuck! All right, all right. What happened?
操 操 好了 怎么回事
Thanks, Chase. Bye.
谢谢 蔡斯 拜拜
Hey, we got a hit on the body.
我们得到了一条关于尸体的线索
Pete Zakyian, a small-time shithead from Miami.
皮特·扎克因 迈阿密来的小喽啰
Deals coke in Liberty City. What's he doing down here?
在自♥由♥市贩毒 他来这里做什么
Looking for new business opportunities?
寻找新的商机吧
Maybe he's trying What?
也许他是想... 什么
I gotta take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Hey, did you find him?
你找到他了吗
You able to bring the thing we talked about?
你拿到我们之前谈过的东西了吗
Yeah, I got it right here.
当然 我带来了
Right here. There she is, right there.
给 就是它了
How long you gonna hide out in this shitbox?
你要在这个破地方藏多久
As long as it takes for me to
等我搞定了那些
get straight with the fuckers who wanna hurt me.
想要害我的混♥蛋♥之后
What about you?
那你呢
When are you heading back?
你什么时候回去
I'm not.
我暂时不回去了
Really? Nope.
真的吗 真的
Just think I'm gonna hang out
想在这里
down here a couple days, poke around a little bit.
逗留几天 到处打听打听
For what?
为什么
All that shit you told
所有那些你告诉我的
me that went down with Danny at the motel...
有关丹尼在汽车旅馆的破事...
Well, that sounded very, very interesting.
听起来非常有趣
Interesting how?
怎么有趣了
Well, a cop sees somebody coming after his own brother...
一个警♥察♥看到有人找他哥哥的麻烦...
and then he doesn't do anything about that?
然后他什么都不做吗
I don't know, that-- That sounds like some out-there shit to me.
我不知道 在我看来这很奇怪
Oh. What's that got to do with you?
那跟你有什么关系
I don't know. I know how to sniff out opportunity.
我不知道 但我知道如何把握机会
The question is, how come
问题是 你怎么
you didn't take that information to the cops?
不把这件事告诉警♥察♥
John Rayburn is the fucking cops.
约翰·雷伯恩就是那个警♥察♥
And I've broken my parole
再说我已经打破我的
a hundred fucking fifty different ways, so...
假释誓言不知道多少次了 所以...
no one's gonna listen to me.
没人会听我的
Why do you give a shit about any of this?
你关心这些事干吗
I got my own thing with the Rayburns.
我和雷伯恩一家有恩怨
I don't know them,
我不认识他们
I just-- I needed some money, all right? So...
我只是...我需要一些钱 所以...
So, you what? What did--? What did you do?
所以你什么 你做了...你做了什么
Oh, God!
天呐
kevin, You have to tell him. Tell me what?
凯文 你得告诉他 告诉我什么
John, I'm so sorry. It was so stupid.
约翰 我很抱歉 我太傻了
I'm such a fucking asshole.
我他妈就是个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表