剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Janey.
珍妮
You need to get ready for dinner.
你要去准备晚餐了
I'm just hanging out.
我才刚出来
But I don't wanna be late for Grandma's.
可我不想让奶奶久等
You need to go and get ready for dinner.
你得走了 准备晚餐
I'll finish that later. Yeah.
我等会再说 好
Thank you. Whatever.
谢谢 无所谓了
Your mother's a very hard woman to find.
你母亲还真是非常难找
Well, when you spend your life running
当你这辈子都在躲避讨债公♥司♥
from collection agencies you get good at that.
这方面你会很擅长的
Yeah.
是啊
You asked me what I want from you.
你问我我想要什么
That's right.
是的
I guess, mainly...
我猜 主要是
I just wanted to meet you.
我只是想见你
See if the Rayburns were actually real...
看看雷伯恩一家是不是真的存在
or if they were just another lie my dad told me.
还是只是我爸对我撒的又一个谎言
You know, you can't just come into
你不能就这样闯进别人的生活
people's lives and expect them to embrace you,
还希望他们能接纳你
especially when they know so very little about you.
特别是他们对你知之甚少的情况下
Look, bro, I haven't talked to my mom in a year.
听着 哥们 我有一年没跟我妈说话了
I don't know where she's living, or if she's living.
我不知道她住在哪或者她是否还活着
A few months ago my dad got in touch with me...
几个月前我爸找到我
started sending me money.
开始给我寄钱
Sending you money where?
把钱寄到哪
Well, I didn't have my own address, so he sent it to his place.
我没有自己的住处 所以他寄到他那儿
In Miami.
在迈阿密
You know about the place in Miami?
你知道迈阿密的那个地方
Yeah, I used to hang out there with him sometimes.
对 我以前跟他去那儿玩过几次
Did you know about it?
你知道吗
I did.
知道
Did you ever go there?
你去过吗
Once.
去过一次
Just once, huh?
就一次啊
Yeah.
对
I hear that's where they found all the drugs...
我听说他们就是在那儿发现了所有毒品
in the Miami apartment.
在迈阿密的公♥寓♥里
Do you know anything about that, Nolan?
你对此有所了解吗 诺兰
No.
不了解
I mean...
我是说
maybe you saw something while you were there, like in September.
你也许在那儿看到了什么 九月的时候
Nope.
没有
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看到
I wasn't even in Miami in September.
九月的时候我人都不在迈阿密
Anyway, the money my dad was sending stopped coming.
总之 我爸的钱没有再寄来
Next thing I know, he's dead.
然后我就得知 他死了
Yeah.
是啊
How do you know he's really Danny's son?
你怎么知道他真是丹尼的儿子
I don't, but I think I believe him.
我不知道 但我觉得我相信他
Okay, so what does this mean?
好吧 那这是什么意思
I'm not certain. I just thought that you guys should know, that's all.
我不确定 我只想着你们应该知道 仅此而已
Jesus Christ, Danny was a fucking father?
老天 丹尼还他妈当爹了
Listen, it doesn't seem like they had much of a relationship.
听着 好像他们关系并不怎么样
Still, John--
可是 约翰
Still what, Kevin? It doesn't change anything.
可是什么 凯文 这并没有改变什么
It doesn't? How can you say that?
没有吗 你怎么能这么说
The kid had a father and we--
这孩子有个父亲 我们还
Kevin, Meg is right. It doesn't change anything.
凯文 梅格说得对 这并没有改变什么
I just thought you should know, that's it.
我只是觉得你们应该知道 没别的意思
So are you bringing him to the inn tonight or what?
那你今晚要把他带到旅馆还是什么
No, I'm not bringing him to the inn tonight. Don't say anything to Mom.
不 我今晚不会把他带到旅馆 别对妈说
There's too many questions.
问题已经太多了
What's going on with the investigation?
案子调查的怎么样了
The investigation is at a standstill.
调查陷入了僵局
I'll fill you in at dinner tonight. I gotta go.
晚餐的时候再告知你们详情 我得挂了
Miss Rayburn, the Islamorada Bank called--
雷伯恩小姐 伊斯拉摩拉达银行打电♥话♥...
I fucking told you I'll call them back.
我他妈告诉过你我会回电的
Sorry, Ms. Rayburn, I'll let them know.
抱歉 雷伯恩小姐 我会告知他们
Also, I just What?
还有 我... 什么
Just wanted to remind you
就是想提醒您今晚
about the dinner tonight with Miss Chaffee.
要和查菲小姐吃饭
Thank you.
谢谢
Pretty amazing, huh?
很不错吧
The detail is...
细节部分真是...
I can't believe this is really happening.
我简直不敢相信这是真的
You don't seem happy.
你看起来不开心啊
What? No, come on. No, this is incredible. I'm thrilled.
怎么可能 太不可思议了 激动都来不及
No, you're not thrilled.
你才不激动
I can see that you're feeling some other feeling,
我看得出来你有其他想法
but you won't tell me what it is, so I have to guess.
但是你又不告诉我 所以我只能去猜
You don't have to guess, Belle.
你不需要猜 贝尔
Well, then you have to express yourself.
那你就要说出来
We talked about this. This was our problem the last time.
我们讨论过这个 上次也是这个问题
You can't just go bouncing
你不能再这样
along the surface of things anymore, Kevin.
逃避问题的根源了 凯文
I wanna express myself, I do.
我想要说出来 真的
Do you?
是吗
Because you still won't even talk about Danny.
因为丹尼的事你还是只字不提
And that doesn't seem healthy to me.
对我来说这不正常
And there's no way that I can help you...
如果我不知道你什么情况...
if I don't know what's going on with you.
我也没法帮助你
I wanna tell you everything, I do. I...
我想要告诉你一切 真的 我...
Whatever it is, Kev, just tell me.
无论是什么 小凯 告诉我吧
I'll be here.
我都陪着你
Just tell me.
告诉我吧
Whatever it is, I'll be here.
无论是什么 我都不会离开你
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
I'm in so much shit.
我摊上了很多麻烦
I'm broke.
我破产了
It's the bank.
是银行的事
There are some obstacles to buying the new marina.
没钱继续支付码头的泊船费了
I thought your family agreed to back the loan with the inn.
我还以为你家同意用旅馆抵押了
That's the new loan,
那是新贷
but I still have debts on the old property.
但是之前的债还没还
I'm hemorrhaging interest payments.
利息在涨
Business sucks, it's tailing off.
生意又不好 快撑不住了
Boat repair is cyclical. There's weather, there are seasons.
船要定期修理 天气有好坏 季节有旺衰
Bank doesn't care.
银行才不在意
I have a quarter to recover, and then,
我还有一季度的还款期 然后
I don't know, maybe even foreclosure.
我也不知道 可能得取消抵押赎回权
So that's what's bothering you?
所以就是这个在困扰你吗
Financial problems?
经济问题吗
Yeah.
是的
Money is money, Kev.
钱是身外之物 小凯
We'll get through this.
我们会撑过去的
How can I help you if I don't know what you're going through?
如果我不知道什么问题我又怎么能帮你呢
Well, now you know.
现在你知道了
Very kind. What do you think? Yeah, I think so.
很好 你觉得呢 我也这么觉得
You all wanna go on the boat? Well, we can ask them.
你们都想去船上吗 我们可以问问他们
Well, hello.
你好
Forgive me, we met at Robert's funeral. Yes.
不好意思 虽然在罗伯特葬礼上见过 是的
But I... Diana.
但是我... 我叫戴安娜
Diana. John's wife.
是戴安娜 约翰的妻子
Of course, yes, yes. Well, it's nice to see you.
当然 是的 很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you too.
我也是
Tell John I said hello. I'll do that.
请代我向约翰问好 好的
So, have a good evening. You too.
那你今晚玩开心 您也是
This what you need?
你要的是这个吗
You found it. Sally's favorite. A little wilted, but...
你找到了 萨莉的最爱 有些枯萎了 但...
Can you take this? Thank you.
你能拿这个吗 谢了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表